Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think with me working from home I dont do as much walking as everyone else.....must get back into my walking.

Hi Dizzy

I am away myself this weekend and then all of the w/c13/4 - so will probably not be able to update my steps anyway.

Think you deserve a rest from it anyway!!!!

Tasha:)

Hi

I'm happy to go along with what everyone else wants for next week, go with the majority vote me. But I don't mind taking over the reins from Dizzy for the week as I'm on here most days, just have to try & remember to do it.

I'm happy to go along with what everyone else wants to do. I say Dizzy deserves a break so maybe we should just have a week without the league - but that's not an excuse to slack off on the stepping (i'm talking to myself there! lol) :cool: Have a brill holiday Dizzy! Be sure to go crazy :crazy: !

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey::wavey:

Thanks Girls

If enough people are around and want to report there steps to Madam Dotty next week there is no reason why it can't carry on. But if everyone wants a break for Easter then we can start again on Monday 16th April. I'm not 100% sure which day I'm going yet but carry on sending me your steps in the meantime.

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Tuesday 3rd April.

Pierce - 5,859:king2:

BoogieWoman - 5,320:queen:

MiniMinor - 5,076:king:

MadamDotty - 3,843:wavey:

Mini - 1,081:wavey:

Dizzy - 703:wavey:

Way to go everyone.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Congratulations to King Pierce, Queen BoogieWoman and Prince MiniMinor. No real high flyers today so just shows it's anybodies contest anyday. Look the total steps for the six of us were only a few more than Pierce did on his own on 28th March!:eek: I am getting real cabin fever being cooped up at home and no steps, third time at the bottom for me! Embarassing really need to get out with the family. House is really starting to benefit from some time at home though been neglecting it. :eek:

Total steps for the league for the day was 21,882!!

League record held by Pierce 21,571 steps on 28th March 2007.

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Wednesday 4th April.

Pierce - 4,831:superwoman:

Mini - 809:queen:

Dizzy - 739:princess:

Way to go..us three!!!:clap::clap::clap: Congratulations to us King Pierce, Queen Mini and Princess Dizzy. What about that then?:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Proof again that it's anyone's game each day eh Mini? I got out today thank goodness and feeling tons better. Being Princess on 739 steps has been the icing on the cake:giggle:

Hello all you absentees! :wavey: Hope you are all having lots of Easter fun.

Total steps for the league for the day was 6,379!! :giggle:

Dizzy x

Pierce - 4,831:superwoman:

Mini - 809:queen:

Dizzy - 739:princess:

Way to go..us three!!!:clap::clap::clap: Congratulations to us King Pierce, Queen Mini and Princess Dizzy. What about that then?:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Proof again that it's anyone's game each day eh Mini? I got out today thank goodness and feeling tons better. Being Princess on 739 steps has been the icing on the cake

PMSL, definately wet myself:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Queen on those steps:eek: :rolleyes: :sigh: :confused:

Are you missing a zero or two off those numbers guys?? ;) :p

Well it's my own fault, missed the opportunity to be superwoman as I did just under 7000 yesterday but didn't send in my figures so it doesn't count :rolleyes:

Ah well a good walk around the Bull Ring shopping with Georgia has clocked up a good amount, will have to make sure I post them tomorrow.

When are you going away Dizzy?

Hi Jan

Thanks for forgetting to send in your steps today Jan as it gave Mini and me a giggle or two.

I finally got out of the house today and have done lots of steps too. So healthier league table tomorrow I think.

We will probably go on Saturday I think we are enjoying a little time at home rather than spend the whole holiday away. So I will do the league tomorrow and then it over to you (or a break).

Hope the houseviewings went well this evening.

Dizzy x

Hi Jan

Thanks for forgetting to send in your steps today Jan as it gave Mini and me a giggle or two.

I thought it'd be nice to give someone else a chance :p ;)

I finally got out of the house today and have done lots of steps too. So healthier league table tomorrow I think.

Awww, thought I was on to a winning slot there

We will probably go on Saturday I think we are enjoying a little time at home rather than spend the whole holiday away. So I will do the league tomorrow and then it over to you (or a break).

More than happy to do it, perhaps I'll just post mine, be certain to be Superwoman that way :D :p

Hope the houseviewings went well this evening.

Dizzy x

Very well, be interesting to have some feedback, but two of the three couples seemed v.interested. Hard to tell though really as no-one says what they really think of course. Pooped now though, been a busy old day.

Well if no one sends you their steps why not. Until Pierce and Minis steps came in this evening I thought I was going to be superwomen.:rotflmao:

Dizzy x

Any more steps for yesterday??????

erm.... should I post mine on here too? Or is that cheating cos I'm using a fitbug, not a normal pedo? plus I'm off work recovering so have more time? What d'you think?

Hi Lesleyfx

We'd love you to join us? Others have a fitbug it's perfect. PM your steps to me today. For the next week PM them to MadamDotty. I'll be back on the 16th. If you can't PM put them on the thread that's fine.

How exciting to have a new stepper!

Dizzy x

Aww.. thanks for the welcome! :D

ok, Thursday 4612 steps
Friday 6540 steps (I'm amazed :eek: )

Is that the right way to do it?

Still amazing how much I'm enjoying this... last year I was doing 500 steps a day cos of OA pain... this new hip is bril !!!

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Thursday 5th April.

BoogieWoman - 15,031:superwoman:

Dizzy - 10,922:queen:

Lesleyfx - 4,612:princess:

Way to go..us three!!!:clap::clap::clap: Congratulations to us BoogieWoman deservedly Superwoman, Queen Dizzy much better stepping yesterday compared to the rest of the week and Princess Lesleyfx wonderful steps for you after your hip op it must be really thrilling to have your mobility restored and such a relief to have the operation behind you. Welcome to the steppers league.

Please post your steps to MadamDotty tomorrow and until 16th April. Happy stepping over the Easter weekend and for next week.

Total steps for the league for the day was 30,565!! :wavey:

Dizzy x

Morning all steppers everywhere, post me your steps for yesterday & I'll (do my best to remember :eek: ) to post up the table this evening.

So far it's just me & Coley - so c'mon give us a bit of competition.

Cor, I just hope I can live up to the high standard of tabling that Dizzy has set (be kind to me guys:p )

Have a good day all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back