Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dizzy this is cruelty to Sonkie.....lol. My suspenders have given up and gone......ooops I meant the suspense is killing me......rofl.

Just about to do it. Been procrastinating!:rolleyes:

Any more steps to report for Saturday anyone?

Dizzy x

Hving big probs with my pedometer , done a fair few steps thou , can wait for the new ones to come . sonkie is on the case !

Thanks son for sending my steps to dizzy ! x
Hope all is well x

Minimins Steppers League Table for Friday 27th April.

Pierce - 14,312:king2:

Tashy100- 13,427:queen:

Dizzy - 11,575
princess.gif

MiniMinor - 10,445:wavey:

Mizzy - 7,269
wavey.gif

Sonkie- 6,977
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 4,750
wavey.gif

Mini - 2,280
wavey.gif

Way to go everyone.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Well done to King Pierce, Queen Tasha and Princess Dizzy. Very healthy steps for us Regal ones!

Sorry for the delay in posting.

Hope everyone has enjoyed a lovely weekend.

Total steps for the league for the day was 71,035!!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Minimins Steppers League Table for Saturday 28th April.

Tashy100- 10,850:superwoman:

Mizzy - 7,149:king2:

Sonkie - 4,327:princess:

Lesleyfx - 3,693:wavey:

Dizzy - 1,978:wavey:

Way to go everyone.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Well done to Superwoman Tasha, Duke Mizzy and Princess Sonkie.

Get ready for a really good diet and exercise week!

Total steps for the league for the day was 27,997 !!

Dizzy x

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Minimins Steppers League Table for Sunday 29th April.

Tashy100 - 9,778
superwoman.gif

Mizzy - 7,658
king2.gif

Dizzy - 4,304
princess.gif

Sonkie - 3,787
wavey.gif

Pierce - 3,371
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 2,767:wavey:

Way to go everyone.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Well done to Superwoman Tasha, Duke Mizzy and Princess me..Dizzy.

Tasha stop brooding over that little baby. Well done on getting on those runs each day. I admire the fact that you go each day and rarely miss. Sonkie I reckon you should hold out on getting a car. This weather it's lovely to walk everywhere and will do wonders for your pedometer steps. Lesley there will be no stopping you will there when that treadmill arrives. Will be especially useful when the weather is poorer and days shorter. Hope your arm is well on the mend.

Finally Pierce all the best with your exams. Fingers are crossed for you that all the papers are best case scenerio for you.

Total steps for the league for the day was 31,665 !!

Dizzy x

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Well done everyone!!!

I'm like a kid waiting ... it's gonna be like xmas and birthday rolled into one... T day is tomorrow!!! YAY!! :gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi:

Well done everyone!!!

I'm like a kid waiting ... it's gonna be like xmas and birthday rolled into one... T day is tomorrow!!! YAY!! :gimi: :gimi: :gimi: :gimi:

Woohoo, it's T Day. Wonder if it's arrived yet. Don't go too mad will ya Lesley.

:bliss:

Dizzy x

Woohoo! My treadmill arrived. :D It's too heavy for me to move so I gotta wait til OH sets it up for me :) Can't wait !!!

Ooh how exciting, may you & your treadmill have many happy miles together :D

There'll be no stopping you now Lesley

thanks Dizzy & Dotty. Poor OH got home shattered so I've had to sit on my impatience and cross my fingers that he'll sort it out for me later. Can't grumble... I'm the reason he's so shattered lately.. I'm still not sleeping properly and every time I move he wakes up.
So I'm sat here looking at it but can't use it yet... but just you wait, once I can I'll have fun!!! ;)

Hey all

Steps on monday was 8516 - but had a bit of a nasty trip last night so will be out of action for a while. am so embarrassed - missed the bottom step and toppled over - no broken bones but having a scan tomorrow to see if there is any muscle damage - hurts like hell - but painkillers have finally started to kick in.

Have fun on your treadmill lesley - you certainly are an inspiration - talk about letting nothing get in your way.

Ooh Lesley how exciting it's arrived! Good ole OH sure he'll fix it up soon. Most men can't wait to be the first to try out any new toys.

Poor you Shazza:patback:, hope the scan shows no real damage and that you will be stepping like a goodun' again soon.

ANy more steps anyone. I'm going to do the league results shortly.

Dizzy x

just pm'd mine... sorry for forgetting... the excitement got to me :silly:
Treadmill is now set up ready for me to use tomorrow! OH is shattered so sat cuddling tonight instead of trying it. :hug99: Tomorrow he goes to work at 6.30am... wonder how long after that before I get started :rotflmao:

Minimins Steppers League Table for Monday 30th April.

Tashy100 - 10,684:superwoman:

Mizzy - 9,276:king2:

Shazza - 8,516:princess:

MadamDotty - 8,292:wavey:

Sonkie - 6,548:wavey:

Dizzy - 5,596:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 3,659:wavey:

Way to go everyone. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Well done to Superwoman Tasha, Duke Mizzy and Princess Shazza, hope you are back to fitness soon.

MadamDotty, welcome back again MD glad you weren't gone too long.

Tasha brilliant as always.

Lesley I knew he wouldn't keep you waiting long to fix up your treadmill. Have fun tomorrow.

Sonya I bet you are glad it's summer now you are without the car. You certainly will miss it I'm sure. Bet you are having to take lots of trips to the supermarket at the moment. Good old buggys eh! :grouphugg:

Have a lovely day tomorrow everyone!

Total steps for the league for the day was 52,571 !!

Hope your foot's better soon Shazza, and no real damage done.

Take care
xx

Minimins Steppers League Table for Tuesday May 1st.

Dizzy - 11,241
superwoman.gif

Mizzy - 10,725
king2.gif

MadamDotty - 7,186
princess.gif

Sonkie - 6,893
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 2,684
wavey.gif

Way to go everyone.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Well done to me Superwoman Dizzy and don't I feel good. I am really noticing how I am feeling is parallel to the amount of steps I'm doing. Not sure if it's better I feel more I step or more I step the better I feel. Think it's largely the later. What do you guys think?

Well done to Mizzy my Duke and to Princess Madam Dotty.

Great steps yesterday Sonya. Hope you are feeling a bit better now and have had an easy day.

Lesley I know what you have been doing today, looking forward to seeing your steps tomorrow.

Where's Tasha I wonder?

MadamDotty, welcome back again MD glad you weren't gone too long.

Total steps for the league for the day was 38,729 !!

Doh!!!

Forgot to send in my steps!!! Way behind anyway - steps were 9868.

Well done guys - great steps!!!

Tasha:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back