Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimins Steppers League Table for Monday May 7th.

Tashy100 - 9,469
superwoman.gif

Lesleyfx - 7,294
queen.gif

Sonkie - 4,127
princess.gif

Dizzy - 3,667
wavey.gif

Mizzy - 3,453:wavey:

Way to go us five. :party0019: Good stepping for you Royalies on this Bank Holiday Monday. That's Superwoman Tasha, Queen Leslie and Princess Sonya.

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 28,010 !!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Minimins Steppers League Table for Tuesday May 8th.

Tashy100 - 14,859
superwoman.gif

Sonkie - 12,037
queen.gif

Dizzy - 8,712
princess.gif

Lesleyfx - 8,175
wavey.gif

Mizzy - 7,163
wavey.gif

Wanttobeslim - 5,947:wavey:

Way to go! :party0038: That's Superwoman Tasha, Queen Sonkie and Princess Dizzy.

Heads up all!!! Tasha couldn't get out of bed for her run this morning so we all stand a chance tomorrow!! :party0049:

Hope you enjoyed your lie in Tasha.

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 56,893 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Minimins Steppers League Table for Wednesday May 9th.

Dizzy - 9,624
superwoman.gif

Sonkie - 7,085
queen.gif

Lesleyfx - 6,714
princess.gif

Mizzy - 6,283
wavey.gif

MadamDotty - 5,439
wavey.gif

Tashy100 - 2,954
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
That's Superwoman Dizzy (Thanks Tasha!), Queen Sonkie and Princess Lesleyfx.

I'm off to bed ASAP I'm on restricted calories this week and doing well. Fingers crossed I will get back to normal weight in the next few days.
party0049.gif
Feel great during the day and still able to do my steps and gym session but tired in the evenings. Will be worth it though if it continues well. Quite enjoy the early nights anyway.

Hope you are all doing well those that are taking a break from the stepping as well as those cheerfully still stepping.

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 38,099 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Look forward to seeing how you do Lucky!
Well done Dizzy - superwoman twice over for running the league! (so how many calories you having?) Enjoy your early night!

Well done Dizzy, still getting your steps in. I was a bit like that last week, cut my cals right back and was a bit tired, but upped them a bit more now having achieved what I wanted to achieve, and feeling a bit more lively - even managed a bit of swimming today - which doesn't help my steps of course :p

Look forward to seeing how you do Lucky!
Well done Dizzy - superwoman twice over for running the league! (so how many calories you having?) Enjoy your early night!

How many calories hmm?:confused: My eating was getting a bit out of hand and so sadly I felt I needed the safety of CD again. Nervous of doing so as I do like my workouts but have just decided to see how it goes. In general I have had a meal replacement at 12pm then exercise at 1.45pm. At 4 - 5 I have a second meal replacement sometimes not CD but a body for life bar which is packed with protein. Then I eat a meal with my boys. On days I exercise I generally eat a bit more. I am guessing I am having around 1000 calories sometimes less. I'm not intending to do it for too long but it has broken the habit of grazing during the day and increasing compulsiveness of my eating. I really want to work down CD plans properly so 'when' I get through the weekend successfully (has been a problem) I will look at maybe starting on Monday. I am not good at following rigid plans I like to do my own thing but I know it is a key to success with CD.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. As mine are for you too.

Dizzy x

Thanks for the info Dizzy, and good luck for restart next week!!! :)
As for me? Finally got assessed by a physio today. (only taken 4 weeks of fighting to get that... but that's another story) Anyway she's not suprised I'm getting backache walking.... she measured my legs 3 different ways and said my THR leg is longer by at least an inch. So when I finally see OS next thursday I'll need him to refer me to orthotics. She did suggest he may try to deny the difference is that big... am I heading for another fight for help? She suggested until I can get shoes altered I should wear odd shoes if possible with different heel heights. Also advised me to wear only one slipper at home, leave it off my right leg. She's given 2 very small slow exercises to help my back/pelvis area. They're gentle, but suprisingly difficult to get right. I have to concentrate hard on isolating the right muscles and not letting other muscles take over or interfere. One is small pelvic tilts... with the stomach muscles totally relaxed... I automatically tighten my tummy muscles so this is megs hard to get right. The other is side leg raises, but stood totally straight... the slightest lean to compensate and it's wrong. And I'm not allowed to hold on! I can hover my hand
over a worktop so I've something to grab if I lose my balance, but not to touch even a fingertip while doing it.
So I comforted myself with a Terry's choc orange! Argh! Stupid! :needhug:
Right now I'm absolutely shattered so off to bed! Catch up with you all tomorrow.

Minimins Steppers League Table for Thursday May 10th.

Sonkie - 8,217
superwoman.gif

Lesleyfx - 7,272
queen.gif

Mizzy - 6,822:king:

Wanttobeslim - 6,745
wavey.gif

xxluckyxx - 4,316
wavey.gif

Tashy100 - 3,270
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Sonkie, Queen Lesleyfx and Prince Mizzy.

party0049.gif
Welcome back xxluckyxx!

:)Ahhhh congratulations on the birth of your five new kittens Tasha. Worth giving up your morning run to help deliver eh? Happy Birthday too!:party0019:

Sorry about the problems with your back and legs Lesley. I guess at least now it is diagnosed you are aware of the problem and can do all you can to compensate. Hope it isn't too much of a struggle to get the doctor to agree and help too. Hopefully the splurge on the chocolate orange will have satisfied that chocolate need and brought back your willpower. Been thinking of your diet dilemma and really think you and hubbie would benefit from Gi as it is excellent for diabetes. Would be worth looking further into. I ate loads of fruit on it. Bananas were eaten with sunflower seeds to reduce the Gi.

Oh Yes! I'm not in the league today as I took a mid morning shower and forgot to put it back on.:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 36,642 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

WOW ... royalty again????? hehehe.
Dizzy... I was thinking GI too..... yes it would be very good for OH... and knowing I'm helping him might help me stick with it? There's an awful lot of books out there though... think it'll take a lot of browsing and advice to find the best one?? I like sunflower seeds too!
Tasha.... WOW to watching 5 little births... wonderful !!!!
Great to see another in the league lucky.
Well done everyone!

I'm going to be glued to my armchair today cos physio yesterday pushed me to assess full range and what hurt and what I couldn't do.... so I'm hurting bad today... rest is the order for the weekend !!! (got a lot of sleep to catch up on too as couldn't settle comfy last night)

Take it easy today Lesley and do it guilt free and enjoy it.

Gi would be my ideal way of eating on a permanent basis. It's not easy as you do have to follow carefully and stick to the rules but if you like those kinds of foods it is wonderful and plenty to eat and stay full.

Did you look at some of the menu's I listed during my stint on my diary. I wish I could have stuck to it but do plan to get back to it again. I obviously followed it with Tesco ediets but have also bought 2 of the Rik Gallop books including the family Gi book so that I can cook Gi meals for all of us not separate for me.

I still have a lot of the recipes and also did recipe posts on my diary. You could try some of them they really were good. Let me know if you would like any recipes I didn't write up as I likely have them.

Have a lovely relaxing day.

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table for Friday May 11th.

Tashy100 - 18,302
superwoman.gif

Dizzy - 12,302
queen.gif

xxluckyxx - 11,500:princess:

Lesleyfx - 8,535
wavey.gif

Sonkie - 7,563
wavey.gif

Wanttobeslim - 6,245
wavey.gif

Mizzy - 4,652:wavey:

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Tashy100, Queen Dizzy and Princess xxluckyxx.

Great numbers at the top today. Tasha making up for those last 2 days when you haven't managed the run. I did a bit extra in the gym and my ankles were a bit stiff last night too so I empathise with your sore feet. Lucky have a lovely time at Center Parcs Longleat. Do you think you will beat Tasha's record she set while she was there back in April?

So in true Eurovision style that's Douze points for Tasha and Nil points for Mizzy!:giggle:

Happy Stepping everyone!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 68,945 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

We need a jaw-dropping smiley for Tasha's step count! Mega amazing!!!!!! Well done seems inadequate!
Dizzy and lucky: great job and well over the magic 10,000.
And for the rest of us? Good effort!!!

hiya everyone :wavey: could i join in with the steppers league please ?

i bought myself a cheapy pedometer a few days ago and i'll be starting walking tomorrow. hopefully i'll do at least 10,000 a day as i like to go for an hours walk most days but ive been very lapse with it lately with the weather being crappy.

cant wait to get started again :cool:

Hi foodfairy we'd love you to join. Look forward to receiving your steps. Post your steps for me on this thread as you don't have PM privileges yet. When you are able to PM I think it is after 50 posts then PM your steps to me each day. I try to post the results up each evening or if not ASAP after.

Happy stepping!

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table for Saturday May 12th.

xxluckyxx - 19,486
superwoman.gif

Tashy100 - 11,293
queen.gif

Sonkie - 3,868
princess.gif

Mizzy - 2,558
wavey.gif

Dizzy - 2,085
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 527
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman xxluckyxx, Queen Tashy100 and Princess Sonkie.

Woohoo! Lucky Center Parcs is the place to take your pedometer on holiday obviously. Can't wait to take my pedometer there at the end of June. Bet you've had a brill time! Well done Lesley on taking it easy your body definitely needed a rest and it's given you a chance to have a real think through and research your diet plans.

Back to our weekday routines tomorrow. Set myself a challenge of getting over 10,000 steps each day next week. Feel I need to push myself a little more. I'm sure you will all keep me on my toes.

Best of Luck everyone with any personal challenges you have set yourself this week.

Happy Stepping everyone!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 39,817 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

WOW Lucky..... . how are your poor feet today?
Good luck with the 10,000/day goal Dizzy... can you really run at 10kph? That sounds way fast !!!!
I'm reigning in my goals.... now I've got a heel insert to level my legs up it's like walking in one flat shoe and one heel... disconcerting for the balance and hard work on muscles you wouldn't think of.... so I'm going to aim 3,000 to 5,000 for now.
Anyone on here had shoes built up? Wondering how easy it would be to get heel and sole added to my sandles .... but I need a whole inch? I will have to get the surgeon to refer me to orthotics, but that will take time and meanwhile I need something comfortable.

good evening everyone :)

im absolutley jiggered after todays efforts, just hope i can keep this up lol. my steps for today are 12075. good start i think :D

happy walking everyone :bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back