Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening everyone :)

im absolutley jiggered after todays efforts, just hope i can keep this up lol. my steps for today are 12075. good start i think :D

happy walking everyone :bliss:

Hi foodfairy they are impressive steps indeed. :wow: Are they the steps you did yesterday or today?

I always report the steps the day after so that you are able to include all your right up to midnight. So tonight I will report Sundays steps.

I will wait to do the league until I have heard from you as you must be included.

Dizzy x

WOW Lucky..... . how are your poor feet today?
Good luck with the 10,000/day goal Dizzy... can you really run at 10kph? That sounds way fast !!!!
I'm reigning in my goals.... now I've got a heel insert to level my legs up it's like walking in one flat shoe and one heel... disconcerting for the balance and hard work on muscles you wouldn't think of.... so I'm going to aim 3,000 to 5,000 for now.
Anyone on here had shoes built up? Wondering how easy it would be to get heel and sole added to my sandles .... but I need a whole inch? I will have to get the surgeon to refer me to orthotics, but that will take time and meanwhile I need something comfortable.

Oh Lesley I hope you are able to get the shoes built up quite quickly as it would be such a shame to slow down your fabulous progress with the hip or for it to cause further physical problems for you. You are wise to be cautious.

Thanks for your support with my goals. I have gone over my 10,000 steps today. It was so wet I didn't want to go walk about so spent extra time at the gym to make sure I did plenty today.

10kph isn't fast especially as I am quite tall at 5ft9in I guess it is a reasonable speed jog. It is just the speed I seem most comfortable with. I'm not a good runner but it is something I'd fancied getting more into for a while. When I started at the gym I was too nervous to even run at all and stuck to 7kph (or slower) walking and on a steep incline. Once I had a bit more confidence I took it up to a jog but to start with could only manage less than a minute. After a while I seemed to manage 3 minutes was pleased with this although found it quite enough. Last week however on Tuesday I managed 5 minutes I was very excited and on Friday I managed 7 minutes. I still find it tough around 3 minutes but if I keep going I seem to get past the pain. I thought I'd try for 10 minutes next as an extra goal hope to manage it this week but who knows. Today I only managed between 4 - 5 minutes again probably something to do with the chocolate I ate yesterday!;)

Thanks for asking you probably wish you hadn't bothered now as it seems to have been a long winded answer.:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Not at all Dizzy, I'm naturally nosy LOL. It seems very fast to me, but then I walk at a speed of 2km/hr on a flat treadmill. It's important for me to balance properly and not hold on at all... and at 3km/hr I need to hold on. Actually takes 33 mins to do 1km. I use my xtrainer and mini-cycle too though. I wonder how tall I am now? LOL. Used to be 5ft 0.
If I have chocolate I find 20 mins later I'm nodding off.... didn't know it was a sedative ROFL.

Hi foodfairy they are impressive steps indeed. :wow: Are they the steps you did yesterday or today?

sorry dizzy, they are the steps for yesterday ( monday ), ill wait till tomorrow morning to post my steps for today :)

Minimins Steppers League Table for Sunday May 13th.

Tashy100 - 8,998
superwoman.gif

xxluckyxx - 6,402
queen.gif

Lesleyfx - 4,545
princess.gif

Sonkie - 3,291
wavey.gif

Dizzy - 1,279
wavey.gif

Mizzy - 1,012
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Tashy100, Queen xxluckyxx and Princess Lesleyfx.

Mondays steps to follow shortly!
Happy Stepping everyone!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 25,527 !!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Minimins Steppers League Table for Monday May 14th.

Dizzy - 14,239
superwoman.gif

Foodfairy - 12,075
queen.gif

Sonkie - 11,573
princess.gif

xxluckyxx - 6,880
wavey.gif

Mizzy - 6,470
wavey.gif

MadamDotty - 4,911
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 3,502:wavey:

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Dizzy, Queen Foodfairy and Sonkie.

Woohoo! Look at those steps. I think all three of us at the top deserved superwoman today.

Glad to see everyone is still getting there steps in despite the rain. I must admit most of mine were at the gym went early to get extra in as wasn't walking the school runs.

Happy Stepping everyone!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 59,650 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Hee hee I was dodging the rain in the morning but the afternoon was bright so got some great steps

Well done Sonkie

School run is great for getting lots of steps in isn't it?

I hate the weekends if I don't go out barely any steps at all.

Any one know when the rain is going to stop?

Dizzy x

WOW I think that's some amazing stepping y'all.

Maybe we need a special award medal or something for each person that tops the 10,000? And if you manage to get it 50% of the month you get to add it to your signature or something? I do think it deserves recognition!!!!

Maybe we need a special award medal or something for each person that tops the 10,000? And if you manage to get it 50% of the month you get to add it to your signature or something? I do think it deserves recognition!!!!

Sounds like a good idea!:clap:

hiya, just aquickie got to go to work but i did 10446 steps yesterday. ended up in bed for 6.30pm just felt so shattered, might be pushing myself too hard i think :/

Yes that is a good Lesley, 10,000 is what we should be aiming for - I'm doing abysmally at it right now, but full marks for those that are :)

OMG I'm so weak!!! Went into Oldham town centre this afternoon.... I forgot how steep it is!!!!!! It felt like I was walking through water!!! Guess I need to go find a few hills to practice on? I'm shattered and supposed to be out in 2 hours, going back to training band.

Minimins Steppers League Table for Tuesday May 15th.

Foodfairy - 10,446
superwoman.gif
:wow: 10+

Dizzy - 10,170
queen.gif
:wow: 10 +

Tashy100 - 9,028
princess.gif

xxluckyxx - 8,458
wavey.gif

Sonkie - 5,632
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 5,124
wavey.gif

Mizzy - 4,646
wavey.gif

MadamDotty - 4,452:wavey:

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Foodfairy, Queen Dizzy and Princess Tashy100.

How's that Lesley? Must dash need to get in another thousand steps tonight and am shattered. That'll teach me to set myself goals!

Happy Stepping everyone!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 53,504 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Last edited:
14364 steps for yesterday :eek:
i only went shopping for an hour or 2 with my mates!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back