***Minimins SW'er Of the month***

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Well the May challenge has now come to an end, and it is a great big well done to all of you who took part:clap: We lost a total of 82lb between us all, and that is just over 5st 8lbs:wow: absolutely fabulous! Special congratulations have to go to Rainbow, Chickydee and Looby lou, who all managed to get to their pledged targets, with rainbow actually going on to lose an extra 2lb!:) Great stuff girls keep up the good work. The minimins award for May's Slimmer of the month goes to parpparrrapppapap... :queen:Vicky 82 :superwoman::queen:who lost 11.5lbs, way to go Vicky, you'll be shopping in primark before you know it!:D

Hunca, mk79, caramumofmany and Rolo also had good losses in May and earned their right to a mention:party0011:
All that remains to be said is it's June girls, and we all know what that means:innocent0001::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: wicked weight loss vibes to all on the new challenge, may the best team win, and remember it's good clean fun! lol
Flabulous Fat Fighters go go go!!!!!!

That was really nice to read Nanny - we did do well didnt we gals, so give yourselves a pat on the back. Over five and a half stone is an amazing acheivement xxx

oh and well done Vicky, its cos you have a cool name, Vicky xxx

Well done to everyone. 5 stones 8lbs wow. Good luck to all on the teams challenge. (All together in Gladiators style) Lou's Losers are you ready, FBI are you read and FFF are you ready. Then let the challenge begin! xxx Loobylou

Thanks Jax

Oh there you are, I was getting worried about you, I thought you were worn out in a heap somewhere, after your marathon S.E.X session on Friday night, lol I bet you burned some calories ha ha!

Omg who has been busy;)!! haha

Big big well done to everyone im really proud of you all .....although i wish i could say the same for myself, i have had such a poo month i am just hoping that June will hold better with me.
Anyways Ruthy is OFFICIALLY back on track tomorrow so watch out there will be plenty of :whoopass: and :whip: !!

Ruthy xxxx

You go Ruthy. xxx Loobylou

I would just like to point out that I contributed absolutely NOTHING to that amazing total!

But you were there in spirit, egging us on. xxx Loobylou

Congrats to you all - really inspiring
x

well done everyone!!

Back