Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey
Treats
iNaTiZ
Claire1981
NannyDi

So Im buying for iNaTiZ...am I right :/
What kinda hings we getting? Pls excuse me blondeness I feel ruff but want to know whats going on LOL

OH god Im gna go bed! x

Attention:

MiniMins strongly advices everybody not to share their private details with strangers over the internet.

MiniMins will not be held responsible or accountable for any upset that is caused.

The only details that Administration have on all members is an email address and an ip address both of which can be faked.

Admin.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh!! We all friends here?x

i thought you buy for the one below you!?
if that case you got to buy for me lol
we'll wait and see what others say lol
xxx

So Im buying for iNaTiZ...am I right :/
What kinda hings we getting? Pls excuse me blondeness I feel ruff but want to know whats going on LOL

OH god Im gna go bed! x

No I am above Annie haha... well i am sure when we get to time limit someone will tell us..

Also noted about Admin has said so many we can do private email when we know who we are buying for and get their details from there.

You buy for the person whos name is below yours. Rainbow buys for me, I buy for Irene, Irene buys for Spaceangel and so on.... xxx Loobylou

Not sure who is buying for who now (the confusion!), but can I please be added to the list?
Whoever is buying for Treats will need to get a head start - aren't you out of the country chick?

Attention:

MiniMins strongly advices everybody not to share their private details with strangers over the internet.

MiniMins will not be held responsible or accountable for any upset that is caused.

The only details that Administration have on all members is an email address and an ip address both of which can be faked.

Admin.

its only the same as the clothes exchange though isn't it, we just pm addresses for that, but thanks for the disclaimer, then everyones pre warned as it were xxx

Not sure who is buying for who now (the confusion!), but can I please be added to the list?
Whoever is buying for Treats will need to get a head start - aren't you out of the country chick?

its claire causing the bloomin confusion, its as Looby says, (look back to the first post I made and it explains it there) xxx

Rainbow
Loobylou
Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey
Treats
iNaTiZ
Claire1981
NannyDi
melanie

if any one else wants to join in add your copy and paste the list and add your name to the bottom x

Ooh count me in hun.

But i think we should still try and keep it a secret... when i did a secret santa on a different message board, there was one person who we all pm'd our addresses to and that one person sent a random one to a random person on the list and not tell them who it is... Rainbow that would be you.
So all we would get is an address, not a name so it's still kept a secret. And on the envelope we could address it to - Secret Santa

I think it would be really cool if it was still all a secret...

Does that make sense?

I've not got the time (or inclination) to do the secret part..... sorry! So its whoever comes after you that you buy for treats, so you'll buy for inatiz. As you know who you are buying for you can buy something specific (ish) for that person too. Hope thats ok with everyone x

I've not got the time (or inclination) to do the secret part..... sorry! So its whoever comes after you that you buy for treats, so you'll buy for inatiz. As you know who you are buying for you can buy something specific (ish) for that person too. Hope thats ok with everyone x
I agree Rainbow, this way we can get a feel from that persons posts and get them something thats a bit more personal. xxx

Rainbow
Loobylou
Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey
Treats
iNaTiZ
Claire1981
NannyDi
melanie
Snow_white78

Not sure how to do that copy and add job, but Brittany's missing - can someone add her please? Wouldn't want Santa to miss her out now!

ohhh cool Im in !!

Rainbow
Loobylou
Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey
Treats
iNaTiZ
Claire1981
NannyDi
melanie
Snow_white78