Minis Secret Santa - thanks are coming in x

Ok, seems to be a bit of confusion here - I thought we were buying for those BELOW us, in which case I'm buying for Snow White. Is this right?
OMG I'm just soooooo confused now...

Yes Mel you buy for snow White. xxx

I am changing to Sw tonight:)

Thats great news gemma !! welcome to tha mad crowd , i will be intouch for your addy for your santa gift
love and hugs
gilly xxx

is there any room for me to join in this secret santa. also would it not be a good idea for someone to pull all the names out of a hat and mix it up a bit then no one knows who is buying for who

The thing is we will have to get the delivery address from the person we are buying for so the will find out that way, best to keep it as is, and iv'e already bought my pressie for Irene. xxx

Im tearing my hair out with you lot! aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh! I dont know where the confusion comes from, its all explained in the first post. Also not being funny anyone but as I started it its kinda my rules if you know what I mean and its not going to be secret, and Ive explained my reasons why!!! An no Nannydi it doesnt have to be SW related, it can be anything you want x

just realised i was looking at name above me not below .....sorry .....take it by friday there will be a full list as i think this is a great idea ...xx

so you're one of the ones causing confusion for others Gillyb! By fri night the list will close and then everyone will know who they're buying for x

lol ing at gillyb! thanks irene hun xxx

as a fellow blonde i say you may come out now hehe xxx

thankyou .....(she says with tail between her legs) anyway the way i see it so far i send to you ?? or have i got it wrong again lol xxx

thats correct a mondo

heres the list again for new people who wanna join just so they dont have to trail back xxx
Rainbow
Loobylou
Irene
SpaceAngel
Big n Bouncey
Treats
iNaTiZ
Claire1981
NannyDi
melanie
Snow_white78
slack alice