MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

I STS this week. Thought I was going to put on though! Bring on November challenge! xxxx.

Last sheet of the month, apart from anybody who may still not have declared last nights weigh ins.

Well done everyone, we may not have all achieved target but the general trend is downwards, so all good. Join up for Novembers challenge if you haven't already done so.
Over 12 stone gone between us, an average of just under 4 lbs per person for the month.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ow-november-challenge-here-5.html#post6826488

32.61% achieved target
69.57% attendance

Will have to take a look at the sheet as there are conflicts with putting data in to count the full results against the figures for attendance etc. Shall get it sorted for you ladies.

View attachment 112277

Last sheet of the month, apart from anybody who may still not have declared last nights weigh ins.

Well done everyone, we may not have all achieved target but the general trend is downwards, so all good. Join up for Novembers challenge if you haven't already done so.
Over 12 stone gone between us, an average of just under 4 lbs per person for the month.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ow-november-challenge-here-5.html#post6826488

32.61% achieved target
69.57% attendance

Will have to take a look at the sheet as there are conflicts with putting data in to count the full results against the figures for attendance etc. Shall get it sorted for you ladies.

View attachment 112277

You are so clever Daz!! I wouldn't have a clue.

Thanks again for keeping us all organised - and to Texty for setting up the challenges. Fab work!! xx

Hi sorry I missed my last wi for this month so looks like I didn't make this challenge either:(

Hi sorry I missed my last wi for this month so looks like I didn't make this challenge either:(

awww, i would never deprive anybody, its never a final sheet per say, unless of course you are hiding a gain young lady???? lol.

Give me the figures and i will still update the sheet. :D

Ha ha well I thought it might have been a gain as been at caravan for a few days with kids for half term but a quick weigh at home (so technically not official) shows a LOSS of 1.5lbs!!! Whoop whoop! Hope that boosts the stats!!!! Cheers daz for letting me complete the challenge!

Ha ha well I thought it might have been a gain as been at caravan for a few days with kids for half term but a quick weigh at home (so technically not official) shows a LOSS of 1.5lbs!!! Whoop whoop! Hope that boosts the stats!!!! Cheers daz for letting me complete the challenge!

Hey, i only fill out the sheet, Mother (Texty) is Boss and sets the rules. :D

View attachment 112359

Back