MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Hi ev1 :),

My last week of the October challenge and I lost 4 lbs :bliss:really happy. I returned to group today after doing SW at home for a few weeks. I got slimmer of the week and I got my 3 1/2 stone sticker. I didn't meet my October challenge but I am all geared up for the November one ! This last month has been quite testing on my health since my op. Finally I am feeling a lot better now and my motivation seems to be back ! :D I hope to lose half a stone in November. Good luck to everyone else for Novembers challenge ! Daz please can you update me. Many thanks.

Kay xx

Fantastic Kay well done hunni. Good to hear your feeling better and back in the SW seat xx

That's amazing well done!!!

4.5lb off for me. Despite meeting my October goal in the 2nd week I managed to balls right up and have finished off 1lb out of my goal. Oh well. At least I lost something!!!

Lost 2 lol didn't quite reach my target lol

Really annoyed that I've stayed the same this week as I've been 100% on plan

Hi ev1 :),

My last week of the October challenge and I lost 4 lbs :bliss:really happy. I returned to group today after doing SW at home for a few weeks. I got slimmer of the week and I got my 3 1/2 stone sticker. I didn't meet my October challenge but I am all geared up for the November one ! This last month has been quite testing on my health since my op. Finally I am feeling a lot better now and my motivation seems to be back ! :D I hope to lose half a stone in November. Good luck to everyone else for Novembers challenge ! Daz please can you update me. Many thanks.

Kay xx

1lb off for me - Didn't meet my October target, booo. But won't set myself up to fail next month.

4.5lb off for me. Despite meeting my October goal in the 2nd week I managed to balls right up and have finished off 1lb out of my goal. Oh well. At least I lost something!!!

Sorry peeps, been offline all day, had to reset my laptop back to the settings as at new, right pain, although i got distracted for a couple of hours as i had to go and sign up for a flat. :bliss: I shall be moving in on Friday but will have a dongle to keep me going until i get online

View attachment 112004

Wow thats quick daz - hope the move goes well and good luck in your new place

About a year on the list, which i believe is not that long really???

But today, wow, got the call at 2.15, was asked to go and view at 3, before 4 i had signed the initial paperwork. Will sign tenancy and get keys 11.30 Friday morning. And the flat is 5 minutes one way to an aunties house, and about the same the other way to my best mate of 36 years.

And on top of that, DVLA have cashed the cheque i sent for trying to get my driving licence back. So, touch wood, i shall be back on the road soon as well. 19 and a half months of sitting idle after the stroke and suddenly everything is happening at once.

AND, im under 13 stone, into the 12's with my interim target being 12 stone dead. :bliss:

Fantastic news for you Daz. Sounds like you are going to be busy xxx

Brilliant - says it all I think :D

Fantastic news for you Daz. Sounds like you are going to be busy xxx

Thank You both :D

I had a gain of 0.75lbs :confused::confused::confused: please could you update me? Thanks xx

Morning! I've been MIA for the last few weeks. I had a 4 lb gain and I think I needed to sulk about it for a while. It was totally deserved though. So, if you can update me, week 3 - 4 lb gain. Week 4 - 3.5 lb loss. Week 5 - 1.5 lb loss.

View attachment 112081

I actually finished this month with a 2.5lb loss tonight typical when I wanted it all month grrrrrrr

I know you were kind to me by not removing me last week when I asked Daz :D

Your weigh in day is your normal day, so if this month you weigh on a Tue, Wed or Thur then there are 5 weeks in the month that you will be weighed on. Other days only have 4.

Haha I still don't think I get it but I'm a Monday night weigher so guess next is into November :)

I actually finished this month with a 2.5lb loss tonight typical when I wanted it all month grrrrrrr

I know you were kind to me by not removing me last week when I asked Daz :D

I am now going to say that I was banking on you getting a determination and wanting make a hole in the remaining amount to lose, but I will be honest and say that removing people from the list early will bugger up the stats from the formulas that are set. :8855: (although a part of me knew you would make it. ;) )

Back