MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Haha I still don't think I get it but I'm a Monday night weigher so guess next is into November :)

It all comes down to your weigh day. In October if you weigh Tues to Thurs you would have 5 weigh ins but Fri to Monday only had 4 its just the way the weeks fall. Some are luckier in other months. you weigh on a monday so had 4for october :D

Last edited:
I am now going to say that I was banking on you getting a determination and wanting make a hole in the remaining amount to lose, but I will be honest and say that removing people from the list early will bugger up the stats from the formulas that are set. :8855: (although a part of me knew you would make it. ;) )

Lol I like ya thinking Daz - thanks for having the faith in me :D

Haha I still don't think I get it but I'm a Monday night weigher so guess next is into November :)

Mondays in October = 7th - 14th - 21st - 28th so equals 4

Tuesdays in October = 1st - 8th - 15th - 22nd - 29th so equals 5

Mondays in November = 4th - 11th - 18th - 25th so equals 4

Fridays in November = 1st - 8th - 15th - 22nd - 29th so equals 5.

A final 1lb for me for October :)

whoop. Thanks for running this guys, it's really kept me on track being an 'at-homie' x

Think I'm gonna be one of the last to weigh this month - hopefully I should lose but I've been on codeine for a while and its buggering up my bowels :( so who knows!!!

Stayed the same this week, altho should have had a gain so not too upset.... 1lb off target this month!! Roll on next month.

Thanks Daz :)

2lb off for me today x

A final 1lb for me for October :)

whoop. Thanks for running this guys, it's really kept me on track being an 'at-homie' x

Half on... didnt complete the challenge boo... ah well off to novembers one :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb on for me !:(

Stayed the same this week, altho should have had a gain so not too upset.... 1lb off target this month!! Roll on next month.

Thanks Daz :)

View attachment 112199

Oh no!!! do you know why chick? x

I certainly do!!
I had family up to celebrate my dads birthday earlier thru the week. I HAD to eat party food and cream cakes.;)
It was a special birthday so I don't mind. I will kick that lbs butt next week !

Hi kitty, can you kick the 2 I put on as well whilst your at it. Thank you xx

I am amazed really...I have eaten like a horse, had lots of chocolate, and some no exercise at all as on bed rest. It just goes to prove how well the plan works if you follow 100%

now back on the codeine as well as lots of other 'yummy' tablets (14 a day!!! Not including steroids!!!!) so all hell could break loose this weekend. Ill either lose my appetite or not stop eating which isn't good as I'm off to Plymouth tomorrow so will be living off road/shop convenience food all day tomorrow :(

Good luck anyone else yet to weigh. Downwards to the next challenge :)

Back