MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

78% declared last week (so far, assuming some will declare today) which is a lot less than last week, but nearly 10 lb more in losses. 55 lb compared to 45.75 lb. Well done everybody.

2lb down for me this week :D i WI on monday nights so will usually update this on a Tuesday morning it always looks like im a week behind haha

Confused muchly????? i updated this earlier. First week = half pound loss Second week = 2 lb loss ????

My first week on the 1st I lost half a pound, last week on the 8th I lost 2 lbs and today I lost 2 lbs :)

Maintain :( was hoping for at least a half off so I could sneak into the 12's!! No idea if I'll get there for next week either as I'm off to Jamie Oliver's tonight...good luck everyone else to weigh!!

Maintain :( was hoping for at least a half off so I could sneak into the 12's!! No idea if I'll get there for next week either as I'm off to Jamie Oliver's tonight...good luck everyone else to weigh!!

Aww never mind, you never know even with going out tonight you could get into those 12s next week x

Well done to the losses and the maintain this week. I too lost 3.5 so could you update me please Daz xx thank you

Back