MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Ugh. Knew it was too good to be true. Had a harsh 4lb gain last night. Was expecting a gain but definitely not as much as 4lb.

So here we go again, probably another monthly challenge I am not going to end up completing. Sick of yo-yoing and not really getting anywhere.

Feeling like an utter failure. Totally let down by myself.

Ugh. Knew it was too good to be true. Had a harsh 4lb gain last night. Was expecting a gain but definitely not as much as 4lb.

So here we go again, probably another monthly challenge I am not going to end up completing. Sick of yo-yoing and not really getting anywhere.

Were you expecting a gain? Don't be so hard on yourself love. If you know where its come from, then only you can fix it. If weight goes on quick it usually comes off quick too - get back on it, and am sure it will be off next week. x

Aww never mind, you never know even with going out tonight you could get into those 12s next week x

I hope so! I have 9 days until my next weigh in (had to weigh in 2 days early this week due to work) so am now writing a meal plan...I ate terribly last night, so much bread!!! and a whole malt loaf :/ but hopefully i can pull it back, going to have 10 syns or under per day...any other ideas/suggestions for guaranteeing a loss most welcome lol! x

Lost 3.5lbs today x

I seem to be missing anything declared for the week 8th - 15th October?

Well done to the losses and the maintain this week. I too lost 3.5 so could you update me please Daz xx thank you

I lost 0.75lbs this week.... One day I might start losing whole pounds lol xx

View attachment 110498

Another 1/2lb off for me this week! So slow but at least its off!

Sussed it. You weigh in fortnightly. haha. Trying to catch me out me thinks. lol.
Lol i'm meant to be a fortnightly weigher buts it not working so will try and get to a group everyweek even if it means going to a different group. Its 3.5lbs not 3lbs daz x

I hope so! I have 9 days until my next weigh in (had to weigh in 2 days early this week due to work) so am now writing a meal plan...I ate terribly last night, so much bread!!! and a whole malt loaf :/ but hopefully i can pull it back, going to have 10 syns or under per day...any other ideas/suggestions for guaranteeing a loss most welcome lol! x
Water tends to work for me, when i need to do damage limitation i drink 3 litres a day but now that i'm used to it i drink it anyways but its getting harder because its getting cold now x

I love water thankfully so I drink buckets of it every day, as well as a few black tea/coffees. Don't like fizzy drink/soda and not keen on squash as its got aspartamine in so my liquid intake is pretty good, especially when I'm at work as I'm bored :)

Good luck everyone weighing today!

4lbs off this week whoop whoop! Makes up for my inexplicable gain last week. I was weeing for England yesterday so think fluid retention must have played a part!!!

1 off for me this week Daz.... gonna step it up a notch this week....aiming for at least 2/3 :)

Back