MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Well done on the loss! xx

Well, all fitted, feel absolutely sh*t. The procedure itself was a little uncomfortable but fuss free and over in about 10 mins? It's the afterwards that's horrible. Went pale, dizzy and felt sick, awful period pain like feeling in my stomach and back. Went back to work after, HR manager took one look at me and grabbed my bag and shipped me home. So now I'm dosed up with pain killers and hot water bottle on the sofa with a cup of chocolate tea.

Hoping 24 hours will be long enough for it to be over.

Oh no poor you!!! Hope you start to feel better soon!! Sounds like home is the best place to be, just take it easy and don't do too much!!

mrstore said:
Oh no poor you!!! Hope you start to feel better soon!! Sounds like home is the best place to be, just take it easy and don't do too much!!

I thought I'd be fine to go play badminton, the nurse laughed at me! All wrapped up on the sofa now, rest is on the agenda. OH is coming home in a bit (on early shift) and he has said he'll look after me :) xxx

MinkyDinky said:
I thought I'd be fine to go play badminton, the nurse laughed at me! All wrapped up on the sofa now, rest is on the agenda. OH is coming home in a bit (on early shift) and he has said he'll look after me :) xxx

Awww! Make sure he does!! Or he'll have me to answer to!! Lol ;) and definitely no badminton!!!!

Thanks :) nothing strenuous here, made dinner which was gorgeous. Asparagus, baby sprouts, Parisienne carrots, leek, garlic, mushroom and quark stuffed roast mushrooms with a HexA cheese on top. A. Ma. Zing. Made a curly wurly cake too so will see how that is in a minute

Attachments

• image-2594510278.jpg
    image-2594510278.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Food update.
Breakfast - apple and banana
Lunch - chicken salad and brown hexb roll. 1 syn lurpak light
Dinner - veggie dins and HexA cheese
Snacks - curly wurly 6 syns, curly wurly cake 2 syns, lurpak light 2 syns, 2 hifi lights HexB.

So total 11 syns. May have another piece of cake. Just because I can. And I want cake. Regardless of what it tastes of. Cake is cake and it has chocolate in it and caramelly taste somewhere in it too :)

image-2269897665.jpg

image-1689472817.jpg

Think that covers success express??

Hope your feeling better tomorrow hun. You may still feel a bit crampy but it will pass, just keep up the painkillers try ibuprofen with paracetamol every 4 hours.

I made the curly wurly cake and a crunchie cake and took them to class tonight - not a piece left lol and her scan bran sales rocketed

emma_partington27 said:
Dont think i cud do success express seems abit to hard for my liking lol food does look fab thou and cud i trouble you for the curly wurly cake pls :)
I won't be doing it all week, it's just I have a stop over 40th wedding anniversary this weekend with food/alcohol so want to be on best behaviour either side of it :D I'll get the link of the curly wurly cake when I'm at work on the pc Hun, it's really simple! Xx

Texty_F said:
Hope your feeling better tomorrow hun. You may still feel a bit crampy but it will pass, just keep up the painkillers try ibuprofen with paracetamol every 4 hours.

I made the curly wurly cake and a crunchie cake and took them to class tonight - not a piece left lol and her scan bran sales rocketed

Feeling a bit better today, although achy still, will just crack on with the tablets. Glad I don't feel sick anymore though!

When you made the curly wurly cake did you find that the chocolate pieces sunk to the bottom so when flipped out they were all on the top? I had some caramelly sauce goodness left in the bowl :( is crunchie cake made in the same way just with the 3 extra syns right? Xx

Morning gang :)

Today's food will be a red day but kinda following aspects of the SE plan. Well, I'm just upping my SF!

Breakfast - scan bran curly wurly cake 2 syn mixed berries
Lunch - pink peppercorn and herb mackerel (4 syns), roasted sweet mini peppers (1 syn for oil) and salad
Dinner - chicken and something. Might make chick curry and roast BNS. That's always a huge SF dinner.
Snacks - banana, apple, yogurt
Planned Syns so far - 7
HexA and HexB to decide!!

image-1379520094.jpg

Last edited:
Back