MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

LadyBethny said:
Amazing!! Totally and truly amazing! Well done lovely x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you LadyBethny! I'm pretty proud of my achievement so far - target is just about visible on the horizon, still a little dot but getting closer!! Xx

Well done!! Amazed by you :) x

So I guess food for today should be recorded!

Breakfast - grilled mushrooms on toast. Half HexB and 2 syns for butter. Cuppa and biscuit 2.5 syns. 4.5 total for brekkie.

Lunch - leftovers!! Jerk chicken, spicy vegetable bulgar wheat, boiled egg, gherkins. All free and so good.

Dinner - unsure yet. Going out for a drink with a friend so may eat out.

Snacks - banana, apple, hifi light bar (1/2 HexB)

Today will mainly be drinking water and peppermint tea. 2nd cup on the go now. Love the stuff xxx

Have just had a complete moan in my own diary, not been feeling motivated and not really believing in myself if I’m honest - have just caught up with your news and feel so inspired! 8 Stone, that’s AMAZING!!!! you must feel fab xx

Nellylou said:
Have just had a complete moan in my own diary, not been feeling motivated and not really believing in myself if I'm honest - have just caught up with your news and feel so inspired! 8 Stone, that's AMAZING!!!! you must feel fab xx

Hello sweetie! Nothing wrong with a good old moan now and then and tbh... Motivation is one of those things that can be really hard to find at times. I'm lacking it in the bucketloads at work at the moment!
But thank you for coming by and if my little story can inspire you then awesome :) don't beat yourself up for feeling human (it happens to the best of us ;)) xxx

First nom of the day....
image-1852208377.jpg
Luncheon nom....
image-634747060.jpg
Eaten my massive nana and hifi light.
Dinner to follow has been decided on a nice simple dish of sausages, roast onions, mash n beans. I may have some cabbage shredded and mixed through the mashed tatties... With my HexA cheese. And instead of just plain pots I think I'll do half as swede. Getting that superfree in there :) xx

Your always thinking up great ways to get ur superfree :) im rubbish as not so keen on veg but will eat fruit till it comes out my ears!
So proud ov u hun 8 stone is bloody AMAZING!! Wish i had ur will power im just not feeling it at the mo i think its the cold weather mixed with it nearly being christmas :( rubbish excuses!!!

emma_partington27 said:
Your always thinking up great ways to get ur superfree :) im rubbish as not so keen on veg but will eat fruit till it comes out my ears!
So proud ov u hun 8 stone is bloody AMAZING!! Wish i had ur will power im just not feeling it at the mo i think its the cold weather mixed with it nearly being christmas :( rubbish excuses!!!

I wasn't so good at getting the superfree in last night - after I'd been to the pub I got in at 11:30 and the boy hadn't cooked anything even though I'd asked him too :( had cheese on toast instead :D

As for the excuses... We all have them and we al use them :) just try and focus on maybe maintaining for the month rather than getting losses. What with the festivities going on (and especially with kids!) sometimes its hard to be 100% on plan. So why not keep SW principles to your food and optimise when it's a normal day and that should balance you out and keep you more on track than just feeling like giving up? Just a suggestion :) xx

Today's food! Not been too bad, although I do feel hungry today??

Breakfast - glass of milk (1/2 HexA), malted milk 2 syns, activia strawberry yogurt and massive apple.

Lunch - spicy veg bulgar wheat, 1/2 can tuna, lettuce, cucumber, radishes, gherks.
1 ryvita and mushroom pate 4 syns

Dinner - what I was meant to have last night! Sausages, mixed mash with cabbage, roast onions and beans. Half HexA cheese.
Finish off with a hifi bar probably. Or bread n butter with tea? Nah, hifi bar :)

Dunno whether to stop and get some RC sausages as the boy cooked the last if them Saturday for him...

Oh! And jeez am I a little sweetie monster at the moment. All I want is chocolate.... What the hell?

I'm with you on the hungry day. I'm sat at work staaaarving! :( Is it not home time yet?!

xJoanneJJx said:
I'm with you on the hungry day. I'm sat at work staaaarving! :( Is it not home time yet?!

I wish it was home time :( here till 5, then walk home in the freezingness which takes half hour. And if I stop at tesco then it's even longer!

What time do you get out? Anything nice planned for the evening? Xx

I wish it was home time :( here till 5, then walk home in the freezingness which takes half hour. And if I stop at tesco then it's even longer!

What time do you get out? Anything nice planned for the evening? Xx

I finish at 5 and get the metro home, then a 10 min walk from the station..get back about 5.30. Plan of attack when I get in is munch on a couple of hi-fi lights then start my tea! Nothing exciting planned for tonight though, just chilling and catching up on a few things as i'm off work tomorrow...YAY! :D how about you? xx

xJoanneJJx said:
I finish at 5 and get the metro home, then a 10 min walk from the station..get back about 5.30. Plan of attack when I get in is munch on a couple of hi-fi lights then start my tea! Nothing exciting planned for tonight though, just chilling and catching up on a few things as i'm off work tomorrow...YAY! :D how about you? xx

I love a Friday off! Long weekend for you then, very nice :)
My plan.... Stop at Tesco on my way home, grab sausages and some form of chocolate (possibly Jaffa cakes to have with a glass of milk!), home, get dinner straight on, online Xmas shopping, eat and then chill. I hope it goes to plan!! Xx

Stopped at Tesco for sausages.... Left with :

Brussel sprouts
RC sausages
Crab paste
Dressed crab
Meringue nests
Total Greek split pot
2 punnets of strawberries (were 2 for £4....reduced to 52p!)
Massive pack of Jaffa cakes
Mini kinder bars
And a partridge in a pear treeeeee.

Never shop when hungry (or have a sweet craving!)

New dress tried on... Love it! Have it in black too :D a right bargain from boohoo.com (all dresses and shoes have 15% off till Sunday yay!)

'scuse the hair but it was a windy walk home but here is my Christmas party dress!

image-424567977.jpg

image-2555767130.jpg

Unsure why my hand looks a bit demented too!!

Back