MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Phone was being naughty last night so couldn't take a picture of my dinner but it was goooood. Had steak with cheese on (HexA portion 'natch), 2 large flat mushrooms grilled, 1 whole onion fried, and a fried egg. Delish.

Today I've had 3 jaffa cakes and a small veggie sushi from boots. That's all the food I will consume today (naughty!) as I'm out drinking tonight. Vodka n diet coke mainly but cocktails will be involved by the end of it.

Hangover booked for the morning!!

MinkyDinky said:
Awww thank you timtim! Trust me when I say there is still plenty of me to come off! It's mainly tum, hips and thighs - problem areas of mine. But it will eventually :)
How long have you been doing SW? How you finding it?
Have a great weekend too xx

I'm sure you'll hit target before you know it you seem so determined :)
I'm a slimming world veteran lol did it about 3 1/2 years ago and lost 3 1/2 stone was about a stone and half from target :) but then everyone was telling me how hood i looked and i started messing about stopped going to group thought I could do it without! I couldn't lol so been messing about with other diets since then weight watchers, diet pills off the internet (worse thing ever) and now I'm rejoined at group for I would say the 5th time :0 after gaining 2 stone of what I originally lost :( but this time is the first time since the first time that I'm back in the zone :) 16 pound down and I remember why I loved slimming world in the first place :) just need to remember with me slow and steady wins the race lol.
Coming on here has really helped me seeing all the amazing ppl like you let's me know it can be done :)

God that was a long post sorry lol
Have a great Sunday! Hope that hangover isn't too evil! Xx

timtim said:
I'm sure you'll hit target before you know it you seem so determined :)
I'm a slimming world veteran lol did it about 3 1/2 years ago and lost 3 1/2 stone was about a stone and half from target :) but then everyone was telling me how hood i looked and i started messing about stopped going to group thought I could do it without! I couldn't lol so been messing about with other diets since then weight watchers, diet pills off the internet (worse thing ever) and now I'm rejoined at group for I would say the 5th time :0 after gaining 2 stone of what I originally lost :( but this time is the first time since the first time that I'm back in the zone :) 16 pound down and I remember why I loved slimming world in the first place :) just need to remember with me slow and steady wins the race lol.
Coming on here has really helped me seeing all the amazing ppl like you let's me know it can be done :)

God that was a long post sorry lol
Have a great Sunday! Hope that hangover isn't too evil! Xx

Sometimes your head just needs to be in the game doesn't it? I tried a few diets before (WW, British heart foundation, cabbage soup!) and only stuck for like a month or so? This time round it all feels different and it's probably because SW is so easy to maintain in normal life if that makes sense?? Well done for rejoining though :) and also for the great loss so far!!

Sundays hangover was evil unfortunately but went for a long walk and nipped into my mums where she saved me from death with this bad boy roast

image-3668999808.jpg

Was amazing! With home made apple sauce with the pork. Win!

Back in the office today (boo!) and have a little feast that should get me through till I get home this evening about 8ish after badminton....

image-3513469472.jpg

Today's food - green day

Breakfast
Toasted cheese sandwich HexA and B.

Mid morning - activia yogurt and blueberries. Followed by a banana

Lunch - innocent pot, veg dhal with extra spinach 6.5 syns

Mid pm - raspberries and blueberries with Greek yog 2 syns

Badminton for 1 he

Dinner - spicy carrot and tarragon soup with 2 WM bread HexB.

Job done.

Today's food - green day

Breakfast
Toasted cheese sandwich HexA and B.

Mid morning - activia yogurt and blueberries. Followed by a banana

Lunch - innocent pot, veg dhal with extra spinach 6.5 syns

Mid pm - raspberries and blueberries with Greek yog 2 syns

Badminton for 1 he

Dinner - spicy carrot and tarragon soup with 2 WM bread HexB.

Job done.

Yum yum :)

Hi, just wanted to say how amazing you look in your dress. I've got another 6 or so more stone to lose (2 gone so far) and you are an inspiration to me. You've done amazingly well. Well done :)

TootyFrooty said:
Hi, just wanted to say how amazing you look in your dress. I've got another 6 or so more stone to lose (2 gone so far) and you are an inspiration to me. You've done amazingly well. Well done :)

Thank you for your lovely words tooty :) well done on your fab loss to date, fantastic!
We're all here for the same reason and we all help each other, that's why I love this site!
Hope you have a lovely evening and here's to the next 6 stone to go - you will do it :) xxx

Thanks Minky. I just need to keep my focus and not get disheartened if I have a bad day or a bad result on the scales.

Your food looks very yummy btw :)

TootyFrooty said:
Thanks Minky. I just need to keep my focus and not get disheartened if I have a bad day or a bad result on the scales.

Your food looks very yummy btw :)

We all have bad days and there will be times when the scales don't say the magic numbers have gone down - but how many good days and good WI results have you had before? That should keep you going. You obviously want to lose the weight otherwise you wouldn't be 2 stone down already, so if you start to feel disheartened just ask yourself 'will it be worth just jacking it all in after I have already worked so hard and lost 'x' lbs?' Hell freaking no it won't be!! Xx

WI Tuesday has flown round so quickly this week! No idea what the scales will say tbh, I'm feeling totally bloated right now :( my trousers felt dead tight on my waist yesterday too?

Anywho, what will be will be!
Food planned is little as always on WI day. Breakfast - raspberries, blueberries and yogurt.
Lunch left over soup
WI at 7:30 (will tuck into a hi fi bar or banana?)
Dinner - steak, mushrooms, onions, carrot chips, egg, HexA cheese. Can't actual wait.

Roll on WI!!

emma_partington27 said:
Gud luck for wi minks :)

Cheers chickadee! Like I said - no idea what the scales will say but we shall see.

Feeling proper chipper today, really happy and smiley and I know I'm going to annoy people at work with it (everyone loves a moaner rather than a happy person... Why?!)

So I'm off to spread the love :D xx

Cheers chickadee! Like I said - no idea what the scales will say but we shall see.

Feeling proper chipper today, really happy and smiley and I know I'm going to annoy people at work with it (everyone loves a moaner rather than a happy person... Why?!)

So I'm off to spread the love :D xx

U spread that love hun :)
Our place is all doom n gloom at the min even thou the redundancies r finished everyones still thinking the worst

emma_partington27 said:
U spread that love hun :)
Our place is all doom n gloom at the min even thou the redundancies r finished everyones still thinking the worst

Same happened here sweetie, but at the end of the day it's something that's out of everyones hands isn't it? No point getting yourself worked up about it, if you still have a job count those lucky stars!

I'm getting too excited because it's my birthday in less than 2 weeks and it's Xmas in 3 weeks! Ahhhh! I get like a child at this time of year. Much to the Boys annoyance :D xx

good luck tonight! xx

And to you too honey! How you doing? xx

I've had a good week food wise but not expecting a good loss as eating has been all over the place! Star week, full of cold and tooth pain after dentist. They say it comes in 3's right?! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xJoanneJJx said:
I've had a good week food wise but not expecting a good loss as eating has been all over the place! Star week, full of cold and tooth pain after dentist. They say it comes in 3's right?! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no! You poor thing :( at least your 3's are done and out the way before Xmas and new year... Silver lining and all that?! Hope you get the loss you deserve, think positive!! Xx

Back