MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hope you have a successful shopping trip! :D xx

Enjoy your shop, let us know what you buy! :) xx

Ha ha! Yes I went shopping, not of the food kind. Picked up a couple of bargains and essentials.
Bargains of the day were some simple summery (what's summer?!) dresses.

image-3215739410.jpg
this one has little birdies on it and looks really shapeless on the hanger but is nice and flowy and has an elasticated bit under the boobage.
image-2216693233.jpg
Close up
image-4026519323.jpg

Got me a long tee vest that I'll wear with skinnies and super high heels (and my new jacket...) for a night out or shorts and gladiator sandals or ankle boots when the weather is nicer.

image-483023054.jpg

Last but not least an adorable jacket from H&M - usually cannot stick that shop because it's never in order but The Boy saw this and as such, I loved it!

image-2643260448.jpg
Cuffage detailing
image-2507406295.jpg

and personally - I think it looks better on than on the hanger

image-3039561114.jpg

Grabbed a new pair of black skinnies that actually fit me now too.

Oh! And more importantly - a new blender! Woo! The Boy has already used it and made carrot soup :D

Food is EE today and I've had a banana and hifi light for breakfast, cupcake 8 syns, pasta and pesto concoction using HexA and 2 syns.

image-51767508.jpg

Dinner, campfire stew with veggies so another 1.5 syns (cause I'll be having 3 sausages ;))

All in all, awesome day! (just wish it was warmer!!!!) xx

You look great. Those dresses are fab. All we need now is the weather xx

Great shop! Where's the top dress from? and that jacket is really nice! Wish I could wear vest tops :eek: xx
Was a good trip :D the dress is from Primark for a bargain £10! I've picked up a couple of great dresses from there recently! Xx

Wow! Your clothes are gorgeous and you mrs look blummin AMAZING!! :) so tiny!! Xxx
awww thanks honey, now just for the bottom part of me to catch up with the top - super small on my chest/shoulder area, legs bum and tum not so much :( xx
You look great. Those dresses are fab. All we need now is the weather xx
Cannot wait for the warmer weather, its bordering on depressing :( xx

Love the jacket! And dresses too - I have the plain blue one but in cream :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh they done a cream one?! It's like a funny material, little circles in the stitching if that makes sense?? Xx

Loving the clothes! Sounds like a productive day :D xx

Ohhh lovely shop, how nice of your Boyf :) I have the birdie dress in pink with black birds from last year, wore it all the time! :)

Oh and nothing wrong with 3 sausages... If there's 8 in a pack I may be known to have 4!!! :) xx

Back