MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

oh they done a cream one?! It's like a funny material, little circles in the stitching if that makes sense?? Xx

Hmm...maybe it's not completely identical, but same shape and same belt and it's a kind of textured material. Really lovely. I think I picked it up in the Oxford Street one (HEAVEN!!)
Actually going to wear it to my interview today so let's hope it's lucky for me :) xx

Hmm...maybe it's not completely identical, but same shape and same belt and it's a kind of textured material. Really lovely. I think I picked it up in the Oxford Street one (HEAVEN!!)
Actually going to wear it to my interview today so let's hope it's lucky for me :) xx
Good luck with your interview today. Let us know how you get on.

Was going to Oxford Street today - I love that one but it is always jam packed. Now decided to go Watford instead and see what I can pick up.

Was going to Oxford Street today - I love that one but it is always jam packed. Now decided to go Watford instead and see what I can pick up.

Thanks Rosie! Sitting outside now - nervous.com!

The dress material does look like little circles - I'd never looked that closely before!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

minks!!! Shopping, paid for by your fella, and campfire stew. Are you trying to make me jealous?!
I'm sooooorryyyyy :( xxx

I haven't been to the Oxford st one, in fact I have only been to the local one like 3 times and got some great dresses from there every time so winner! You should be in your interview now, so hope they tell you today! Xx

have fun shopping Hun, let us know if you get anything :) xx
Thanks Rosie! Sitting outside now - nervous.com!

The dress material does look like little circles - I'd never looked that closely before!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
that's the same material! It's hard to describe isn't it?! Xx
I am loving that dress! When I stay in London I get up really early and go to the Oxford street one....how sad lol
It's such a flattering fit, I'd recommend grabbing it for defo. And there is nothing sad about anything involving shopping!! Xx

Just trying to plan food for the next few days but got hungry so had to make food

Breakfast - mini mushroom omelettes (with half a HexA cheddar) and leftover campfire stew bean mix (so there is beans, passatta, onion, garlic, mushrooms, peppers, carrots and lots o' chilli n smoked paprika in it)

image-3758002895.jpg

And I got a double yolker! Almost seemed sad to whisk it up

image-2619040573.jpg

But I did and now it's in Ma belly! Xx

Love these omelettes minks...so cute and diddy! :D xx

Just realised the one at the back has a goofy big grin :D xx

Hahaaa just looked back and laughed out loud! :D Did you do them in a 1 person frying pan? I've meant to buy one for ages but just haven't! xx

Hahaaa just looked back and laughed out loud! :D Did you do them in a 1 person frying pan? I've meant to buy one for ages but just haven't! xx

Yeah, it's such a handy little pan. I have noodle stir fry the other night and made a really thin omelette in it, rolled up and shredded and put on top. I love egg! Xx

Ha, me too! The girls in the office looked at me like I was crazy :) xx

Back