MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Seeing all your shiny stickers makes me wish I had paid to go to SW, I would have such a nice collection to keep me motivated! Bet looking at them when you have a meh day is amazing!

Make your own shiny stickers! Why not? Maybe not shiny but some colourful stickers or something xx

Tesco do basic gold or silver star stickers (I use a silver star for each pound on a piece of squared paper divided up into stones, they were very cheap :) also used the jar and pebbles idea from one of the SW magazines but I bought 2 cheap glass spice jars from poundstretchers and put in 5p pieces for each pound to lose and I plan to change them up to one pound coins and go clothes shopping for a new outfit or some accessories when I hit my target)

Tesco do basic gold or silver star stickers (I use a silver star for each pound on a piece of squared paper divided up into stones, they were very cheap :) also used the jar and pebbles idea from one of the SW magazines but I bought 2 cheap glass spice jars from poundstretchers and put in 5p pieces for each pound to lose and I plan to change them up to one pound coins and go clothes shopping for a new outfit or some accessories when I hit my target)

Brill ideas there sweetie, I wish I'd dome the pebble thing before. But yours sounds even better! Xx

Happy hump day y'all!
So today's food is slightly different to my posted menu, just because I have my nephew tonight and I was lazy not making the meatball pasta yesterday for today. Still on plan, still yummy food, and still going to aim for a good loss next week.

EE day

Breakfast - pineapple and mango, rich tea finger 1 syn

Lunch - mushroom risotto 1 syn with side salad

Dinner - mac n cheese 1/2 HexA with 2 sausages 1 syn and vegetables

Snacks - banana.

Other Half HexA in 3 coffees, 2 of which I've had already. Syns - have to incorporate some into my day and I've had 3 so far. Hmmm. Greek muller strawberry yogurt 1/2 syn, 2 Oreo cookies 4 syns. 7.5 so far.

That may be it or I may have a couple more cookies tonight just because I can :D xx

Happy hump day y'all!
So today's food is slightly different to my posted menu, just because I have my nephew tonight and I was lazy not making the meatball pasta yesterday for today. Still on plan, still yummy food, and still going to aim for a good loss next week.

EE day

Breakfast - pineapple and mango, rich tea finger 1 syn

Lunch - mushroom risotto 1 syn with side salad

Dinner - mac n cheese 1/2 HexA with 2 sausages 1 syn and vegetables

Snacks - banana.

Other Half HexA in 3 coffees, 2 of which I've had already. Syns - have to incorporate some into my day and I've had 3 so far. Hmmm. Greek muller strawberry yogurt 1/2 syn, 2 Oreo cookies 4 syns. 7.5 so far.

That may be it or I may have a couple more cookies tonight just because I can :D xx

Happy hump day Slinky Minky!

Now I might be a bit slow here, but are Oreos really only 2 syns each??

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a bit slow on the uptake but 6lbs!? In one week? Well done girl that's a very impressive feat. Have you being weighing household items to see how much 6lbs is in volume? I would be! Xx

I love the star idea! I'm totally doing that :D thank you! xx

I'm a bit slow on the uptake but 6lbs!? In one week? Well done girl that's a very impressive feat. Have you being weighing household items to see how much 6lbs is in volume? I would be! Xx
Yep all in one week. But I did gain for 2 weeks so it all evens out :) xx

Average size new born?
6lbs is how much the average humans skin weighs - nice :D

But 130 lbs which I have lost is a newborn giraffe... Jeepers!! Xx
:happy096:

thanks Lynn :) xx

Breakfast - as the sun is hiding today I wanted a sunshiny brekkie

image-1681142512.jpg

Just sunk my cuppa coffee and 2 Oreos for 5 syns which were divine. Think I'm going to leave them in my drawer at work tonight so I don't go over board with them at home, not that I would because I feel massively in control over how to have my syns at the moment but you never know!

Only 40 mins till lunch time and I'm looking forward to my little risotto and salad nom nom nom! Xx

Breakfast - as the sun is hiding today I wanted a sunshiny brekkie

View attachment 87737

Just sunk my cuppa coffee and 2 Oreos for 5 syns which were divine. Think I'm going to leave them in my drawer at work tonight so I don't go over board with them at home, not that I would because I feel massively in control over how to have my syns at the moment but you never know!

Only 40 mins till lunch time and I'm looking forward to my little risotto and salad nom nom nom! Xx

Good morning Guru Minky, I trust you slept well!

Your mushy riso, tell me about it, did you make it this morning and will re-heat, or are going to have it cold?

Thanking you in advance.
x

Good morning Guru Minky, I trust you slept well!

Your mushy riso, tell me about it, did you make it this morning and will re-heat, or are going to have it cold?

Thanking you in advance.
x

Hello lovely, mushy risotto I made this morning before work. Bit of a cheaty one but hey, it's syn free so why not? :) its Riso Gallo risotto pronto Mushroom and takes 15 mins from start to finish. I just reheated in the micro. £1.99 I'm tesco and has made 2 portions although I would recommend adding more mushrooms to it xx

Back