MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Woooo! Finally Friday! Ha, makes it sound like I've worked a full week :D

It's frigging raining :( boo! Meant to brighten up later woo!

Been busy cooking again this morning. Just chowing down on breakfast. My porridge made loads today! I actually soaked my oats over night in cold water and then stirred in a yogurt this morning, much more filling and a lot more in the bowl. Perfect. Will do it like this in future. Didn't add me nana because they are massive! Will have that at tea break about 10:30.

Got my cauliflower cheese cooking but it better hurry the eff up cause I've gotta leave at 7:45! Whoops. Added courgette and peppers. Will take a salad too so half a HexA of cheese in there and the rest superfree. Other half HexA is in my coffees woo! (lots of woo-ing today!).

Feeling good and positive about my control over alcohol tonight (she says) and am certain I can keep within my syns with the diet coke trickery (again... She says!). Got my 'naughty' food planned for when I get home, whatever time that may be.

Happy freaking Friday everyone!! Xx

Happy Friday lovely lady! Picked up the new mag last night and there are so many lovely recipes in there. Om nom nom!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a lovely day today and enjoy your night out xxx Look forward to hearing what you get up to later on

Oops I didn't get round to my usual happy friday post this morning! Have a great night out, want to hear all about it! xx

WOW! That sounds like a good night out!

I'm just heading home now. Wasn't too naughty in comparison to the other week but still a little over my syns - a little ;) a fook it, the 9.5 stone will be mine soon enough right, doesn't have to be this week!

Let's just hope I don't get told off by the boy :(

Hope everyone has had a good start to the weekend xx

Back