MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

you have twins? Aw how cute! Are they girls or boys or both? x

Ah, lol - this has really made my day :D im sitting here laughing at my desk, think my office think im crazy. The gruesome twosome! xx

Loving the sandwich action hun. We used to get a yogurt or a jelly or a chocolate biscuit in our packed lunch too. Skinny jelly 0.5 syn.....

Ah, lol - this has really made my day :D im sitting here laughing at my desk, think my office think im crazy. The gruesome twosome! xx
That's no way to speak about my twins! :D

Loving the sandwich action hun. We used to get a yogurt or a jelly or a chocolate biscuit in our packed lunch too. Skinny jelly 0.5 syn.....

I had 2 rich tea fingers if that counts? It was actually a really nice roll but I'm pretty peckish now. Think I'm going to have a yogurt when I get in to tide me over till I can get dinner done. Working late today, deadlines n shiz. That'll teach me for spending time on other things non work related... D'oh! Xx

Been to tesco, saw a card and thought of you, minks " congratulations on the birth of your Twins ". i just couldnt stop laughing and had to explain to my teenage daughter what was so funny. she was seriusly grossed out and thought we were all weird!

Been to tesco, saw a card and thought of you, minks " congratulations on the birth of your Twins ". i just couldnt stop laughing and had to explain to my teenage daughter what was so funny. she was seriusly grossed out and thought we were all weird!

Me trying to explain it earlier: "so this girl minky who's lost 9 stone, she was constipated and finally managed to do a poo and then another one came soon after and she called them the twins!!! Then someone thought she actually had twins and said how cute they were" cue colleagues looking at me like I'm an utter freak as I laugh my way through that story ;) xx

Me trying to explain it earlier: "so this girl minky who's lost 9 stone, she was constipated and finally managed to do a poo and then another one came soon after and she called them the twins!!! Then someone thought she actually had twins and said how cute they were" cue colleagues looking at me like I'm an utter freak as I laugh my way through that story ;) xx

I love this thread!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Light tea- 1 slice toast (1/2 hexb2) I fry lighted egg and mixed tinned tomatoes and beans. Still feel a bit hungry but off to Zumba in a min so will just look forward to my pizza toast when I get in :D
Hope you enjoyed zumba, and the pizza toast even more ;) xx
Is this in right place lol I'm off to zumba in a bit too so see you there :p
It wouldn't be the first time recently! xx

Lol scarlet. Saves me checking your diary next :p

Hope you aren't working too late Minks hun.
just finished and marching home now. Should be home about 8.45, the boys got some veg roasting for my tea so yay! Xx
ha ha ha! It's not weird! Maybe. Only a little :D xx
I had to explain to OH earlier too!! He giggled and tutted at the same time lol xx
he can keep his tuts! You volunteered for baby sitting didnt you? ;) xx
this made me laugh just as much as the whole 'you have twins? Aww' :D xx
I love this thread!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its defo perked me up after a long ass day! Xx

Ok, so whilst we're on this subject matter.....has anyone seen the apparently banned k-mart advert from the US entitled 'I shipped my pants'. It's on u-tube. If you're as childish as me, you'll enjoy it.....

(bad taste warning)

Sorry Minky, I couldn't resist...
Oooh I'll have to check it out! I am pretty childish at times :D xx
Oops lol sorry minks, I've just been to my diary and thought I was going mad. Was sure I posted this earlier haha! Found it :) xx
lol, it's ok. I've had bargains and food posted here before, it's a free for all for my friends ;) xx

Got home, cooked dinner, ate dinner and now trying to stay awake. Shattered.

Dinner was lovely. Chicken dhansak style dinner, roast cauliflower, pepper and courgette with cumin, and small portion of rice.

image-2111892405.jpg

Had a toffee mullerlight whilst cooking and a cold sausage. Did say I was hungry and could have been worse! Xx

Slight change in plan tomorrow's food after having a jig about (the boy wants the leftover sweet potato curry...) so I've gone over what I can have and plan is -

Breakfast Banoffee magic porridge HexB

Lunch - cauliflower/veggie cheese half HexA low low and fromage frais concoction that I'll look into in the morning

Dinner - off to the first house party so alcohol using my syns. Have a small portion of dhansak left over which I used the full syn allowance for today so I'm not counting any for tomorrow's (naughty??) and will make some SW chips to go with and have spinach mixed in the curry sauce.

Snacks - apple, pineapple/melon finger pack I'll pick up in tesco tomorrow. Other half HexA used in 3 coffees. Maybe an Oreo for desperate times :D

Off to sleep now cause I'm up at 6 and it's been a super long Tuesday.

Nighty night all, speak on Friday! Xxx

Back