MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

And here is the concoction in all it's glory!

image-839813767.jpg

I topped the potato with some Philli light. Give it some more moisture. Tus a bloody gorgeous lunch. Same tomorrow me thinks! Yumo!

Little woo and pat on the back to me! After a meeting today there were lots of sandwiches and gorgeous cup cakes topped with thick chocolate icing and sprinkles...the kind that just add pounds looking at!

I refrained from all of it AND earned some brownie points by bringing a cupcake home for my boy :D they are mega delish and he will have his after dinner with a cuppa while I tuck into a couple of mikados skewered with banana.

We also had bags of ice delivered to us by mistake so I grabbed a kilo bag of it and hiked it home. It felt damn heavy so I wanted to get home sharpish and managed to do it in 25 minutes instead of 30! Yay! Some people may not think that's much but to me it was a real sense of achievement! Knackering but felt great.

Now to chill and play Portal 2 co-op with my man. Lovely :) x x

MinkyDinky said:
Little woo and pat on the back to me! After a meeting today there were lots of sandwiches and gorgeous cup cakes topped with thick chocolate icing and sprinkles...the kind that just add pounds looking at!

I refrained from all of it AND earned some brownie points by bringing a cupcake home for my boy :D they are mega delish and he will have his after dinner with a cuppa while I tuck into a couple of mikados skewered with banana.

We also had bags of ice delivered to us by mistake so I grabbed a kilo bag of it and hiked it home. It felt damn heavy so I wanted to get home sharpish and managed to do it in 25 minutes instead of 30! Yay! Some people may not think that's much but to me it was a real sense of achievement! Knackering but felt great.

Now to chill and play Portal 2 co-op with my man. Lovely :) x x

Nice work! Even more so for taking one home and not eating it!! Phew!
Haha love how you can exercise and steal ice all at the same time! Lol! :)

As that pic actually looks lovely! If I wasn't already stuffed I'd so want that right now! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today is breast cancer awareness with a very pink day in the office. Everyone should wear pink (I have NOTHING! not a very pink person) and there are all sorts of pink foods to eat like marshmallows and iced cakes etc.

Today's mantra will be :

I do not need it, it will poison me, do not touch

That should do it :)

Last edited:
Today is breast cancer awareness with a very pink day in the office. Everyone should wear pink (I have NOTHING! not a very pink person) and there are all sorts of pink foods to eat like marshmallows and iced cakes etc.

Today's mantra will be :

I do not need it, it will poison me, do not touch

That should do it :)

Made me LOL!

Just reading through your diary. Undecided about whether or not to start my own. Not quite there yet.

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Made me LOL!

Just reading through your diary. Undecided about whether or not to start my own. Not quite there yet.

Welcome aboard arctic :) this is just a place for me to blurb my random stuff down and not bore my family with, he he! I don't write every day but some times I find it helps. Hope you are having a good Friday :) x

Hi just popped in to have a look at your diary.

Sounds like u are doing really well, can totally understand where your coming from about the clothes. That's the one thing that seems to be coming slow to me and I so want to feel looser clothes!

Well done btw managing to resist yummy pink things......but your right they aren't so yummy we don't need them!! :)

X

Hope you've avoided the pink poison!
Love the eye makeup though! Very cool, I always try the black smokey eye effect thing but end up looking like I've got a black eye lol

Tonight an unexpected plan has been made to go for a couple of drinks with my closest friend. So adding a couple of syns to my day, may take from tomorrow's allowance or just flexi it. Hmmmmm....

Woo it's friday!!! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Ouch! Feet hurt in these shoes bit I love them! Boo! Hopefully dancing will burn off the alcohol :D

Hope you danced off the alcohol and head wasn't too hungover today! :)

Sorry Minky!

Just reading through my diary and realised I hadn't answered your question on exercise??

When I started training again, just over 12 months ago now. I was loaned a heart rate monitor and had a set routine I had to do, three times a week.

I know a few people who have used the Bupa training routines, me included, I did most of the beginner 10 mile programme for the GSR. I repeated a couple of weeks to make it fit into the time from starting to the actual run.
Have a look at the link below.

Bupa Running - Training - Training programmes

Thank you sir! Most appreciated. I will take a gander at lunch time and start to prepare for upping my exercise!

So at long last (well 2 weeks!) I have finally started shifting the lbs again. The sts weeks kinds put me down a little bit but then I just thought to myself why bother getting down? I know it will start again and it's only a glitch and finally 3lbs came off. Woo! Back over 3.5 stone and now gunning for the 4 stone!

Only another 6 to go me thinks when I get my 4. So that would take me to 10 and half stone. That is kinda in the middle of the weight bracket for my height. I can't even begin to imagine what it would feel like to be that weight. Or even how I will look. Kinda scary!! Ahhh!

In theory, I guess this means I am a third of my way through?? Must be! Amazed I got this far :)

Ooooh the boyfriend is well in the good books! In my little journey of weight loss, to date I haven't had any rewards for what u have achieved..... Until now!

Just got in and not only has he cooked a scrummy looking curry but has pre ordered me Star wars: The Old Republic! Ahhhhhhh!!! So excited! He said for doing so well and losing what I have so far I deserved it. Woo! Bless him. And go me! Ha ha.

Now roll on December when it is released :)

MinkyDinky said:
Ooooh the boyfriend is well in the good books! In my little journey of weight loss, to date I haven't had any rewards for what u have achieved..... Until now!

Just got in and not only has he cooked a scrummy looking curry but has pre ordered me Star wars: The Old Republic! Ahhhhhhh!!! So excited! He said for doing so well and losing what I have so far I deserved it. Woo! Bless him. And go me! Ha ha.

Now roll on December when it is released :)

Yay! Great rewards! :)

Emmey1 said:
Yay! Great rewards! :)

I love a little present every now and again - what person doesn't right?! But for the fact he actually said it was for my weight loss achievement just gave me a little buzz. The game worked out to be £1 for every lb I lost and he waited until that moment on Saturday to purchase. I didn't think he paid that much attention to be honest!

So this week I am hoping for at least a 2lb loss, taking me to only 4lbs from my 4 stone mark. Crazy crazy to think of it like that!! Still waiting for the waist to change (grrr) but it will eventually. Everyone has been asking me what I want for my birthday and Christmas and usually I get some form of clothing but have had to say to all of them that NO clothes can be bought. Would be a waste of money.

I will be a size down by new year....even if it kills me!! (maybe a tad drastic :D )

Back