MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Goodness me what a fantastic loss! Go you! Well done!! It's so great to see big losses even after losing so much already - I assumed after my order few stone I'll e resigned to 1-2 per week for life but this is pretty assuring :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Goodness me what a fantastic loss! Go you! Well done!! It's so great to see big losses even after losing so much already - I assumed after my order few stone I'll e resigned to 1-2 per week for life but this is pretty assuring :)

Thanks :) I was so chuffed and really hoping I am back in my stride now and will go back to steady losses.

4 stone done - I am amazed by myself he he! Xx

Wtg you on this weeks loss and I don't blame you taking a photo can't wait til I get down to where u have. I agree with the others about pics too u are looking amazing and doing so well :)
Happy Saturday x

Thank you Jo :) I am over a third of the way now - cant wait till I can say I am over half way!! Only 1 stone till I have lost 5 and I *think* that is my halfway point.
Hows it going with you? xx

Fantastic loss! Great pictures, definitely see it in your face!

Thank you Sir! Was AMAZED to see it on the scales and pretty bloody happy. Just to be thinking that half a stone and then I will be in the next stone zone.
Hope you are all good and no fretting over the half lb, its a loss which is awesome! Hope you are having a lovely sunday xx

Last night met with a friend for a major catch up that should have only been a couple of drinks (diet coke 'natch) and was all prepared to come home and have my left over bean shepherds pie. He decided he would eat at the pub and I was like hmmmm.... should I break diet or be good??

Well, I was good! I scoured the menu - typical pub menu, burgers, mixed grills, scampi, etc. After a few minutes pondering I opted for the best on offer. Fish and chips. BUT!! I requested for jacket potato instead of chips, ate the fish but none of the batter (sob!) had peas but said to not have any butter on, removed the thick white bread and butter from the plate and ignored the tartare sauce - not too keen on the stuff anyway but didnt have any mayo or the like.

I felt very proud of myself in choosing the right stuff. And I couldnt eat it all but rather than eat it "because its paid for" I stopped when I felt comfortably full. *polishing halo as we speak*

He on the other hand devoured a MEGA all day breakfast....
2 x bacon
2 x sausage
2 x fried egg
Tomato + mushroom
Half a plate of chips
And here is the mega part...... A 7oz Steak topped with cheesy/garlic stuff!!

He polished the lot off and was like - did it make you uncomfortable to see me eat that? I said "um, no actually, I just hate you for not putting a pound on ever and being able to eat it!"
In fairness he does do sporty activities about 5 times a week and after a further chat about my weight loss he asked if I would be up for a game of badminton to assist with my exercise. So being the brave little soldier I am, I agreed to a match next Tuesday. Eeek! Hoping for it to become a regular/weekly thing to up my Body Magic and help to shift the pounds a bit quicker.

Anywho, best dash - have to stop off at my second home (Tesco's!) on the way to work and time is a ticking!!
Have a lovely day all xxx

A work colleague of mine used to do SW pre EE and has bought in 3 massive books that are all about food optimising on green and original plans, and one of the books is all meals using free foods.

So at lunch and at home tonight, I am going to go through all of them picking out new recipes and meal plan. It has suggestions for breakfast, lunch and dinner but also snack foods & soups. As I have only really just started out on green I think that these books are really going to help with what I should be looking to eating.

With my great loss last week, it has pushed me with more determination too and I am hoping that by "jazzing" up the menu it will continue. So think I am going to try green for a couple of weeks and then possibly swap to red for a couple and then EE over my birthday and Christmas.

I can't wait to plan it all!!

Oooooh! Been flicking through these books and an inundated with meal ideas. Saturday morning I will be writing up new meal plans for a couple of weeks alternating red and green weeks. Hoping to put in some hex's as I have been finding it slightly difficult to incorporate. Mainly a's as opposed to b choices.

Tonight I am cooking loads of roasted veg and having it with chicken stuffed with garlic and cheeeeeese! Yummy! Not long till I can stuff my little mouth and still have lots of syns left so may top it off with an options hot chocolate. Snuggles in watching enemy of the state, good food cooking and lovely warm flat. Perfect.

MinkyDinky said:
Thank you Jo :) I am over a third of the way now - cant wait till I can say I am over half way!! Only 1 stone till I have lost 5 and I *think* that is my halfway point.
Hows it going with you? xx

Aww you've done amazing I can't wait to say that I am a third of the way there! I do love this site tho lots of inspiration

I was going really well and then the last 4-5 weeks I've been really struggling and I'm totally yo-yo'ing again :( lost 4 last week and put 2 on this. I'll get back on it I know I will just need to get back in "the zone".
X

jo-85 said:
Aww you've done amazing I can't wait to say that I am a third of the way there! I do love this site tho lots of inspiration

I was going really well and then the last 4-5 weeks I've been really struggling and I'm totally yo-yo'ing again :( lost 4 last week and put 2 on this. I'll get back on it I know I will just need to get back in "the zone".
X

Even with your gain Jo your still 2lb down so it's still positive x

Emmey1 said:
Even with your gain Jo your still 2lb down so it's still positive x

That's true your such an optimist emmey....it's great!! :)

Just starting to sound like a broken record hehe! Hope your week still going well x

jo-85 said:
That's true your such an optimist emmey....it's great!! :)

Just starting to sound like a broken record hehe! Hope your week still going well x

Haha only an optimist when it's someone else, not so much when it's myself lol

jo-85 said:

X

Awww why you having trouble getting back in the zone hun? Anything I can do to help? Just remember you're not alone in this journey and if you need anything just shout. For anything - if you're about to go on a mass binge and need to be told no - shout. If you're scale hopping and it's sending you slightly mad and need to be told to stop (that includes you emmy!), I'm your girl. If you just need to bend an ear, call on me :)

It can be hard to stay motivated but we can and will do it. Hope your having a good week xx

NSV! NSV! NSV!

Last night visiting my friend, conversation turned to my weight loss and how disappointing my tummy area is. Explained how it's causing a problem with clothes sizing etc. So, she dug out a pair of river island size 16 jeans and said try them on. I nearly laughed in her face! I was like, they won't even get over my legs let alone up!

Into the bathroom I went and got them shaken and was like right, don't e disappointed Donna, you know you are a size 22 :(

I GOT THEM ON, UP, DONE UP AND COULD BREATH!!!!

Didn't look too pretty and were too tight BUT I got them on!! I can't remember the last time I wore a 16! My clothes are literally hanging off me at the moment, I can pull my work trousers down without undoing them and tried on my size 20's that have been sat in the wardrobe a while and they fit albeit a bit big on the legs and bum.
Clearly I need to get some smaller clothes but just want to get my bloody tummy shrunk! It really is the last part to actually start shifting! It has a little but in comparison to the rest of me it's taking it's own god damn time! He he.
My best friend is getting married next year and wants to lose a stone and tone up and she has put it to me that we will exercise in the new year together. I have told her about kettleworks and 30 day shred and think we will give them a go. Hopefully that will help my tummy go :)

So yeah, a size 16. NSV. WOO!

Big congrats on the NSV! How great is that! I can't remember when I was last a 16! Currently sitting in the 18s down from a 22 so I know the feeling!! Well done :)

Emmey1 said:
Big congrats on the NSV! How great is that! I can't remember when I was last a 16! Currently sitting in the 18s down from a 22 so I know the feeling!! Well done :)

Ah it was an amazing feeling! Like I said they were too tight and didn't look good BUT got them on! She has kept them to one side an every so often I will try them on and when they fit they are mine! Woo!! Xx

Bought 30 day shred today! Ah! Can't wait for it to turn up and get looking at it. Scared of how much I will die but still I will attempt and go at my own pace to begin with and then plough on when it gets easier. Anything to get me into those jeans :)

It's nice having an incentive like this so fingers crossed I will be in the soon!

MinkyDinky said:
Bought 30 day shred today! Ah! Can't wait for it to turn up and get looking at it. Scared of how much I will die but still I will attempt and go at my own pace to begin with and then plough on when it gets easier. Anything to get me into those jeans :)

It's nice having an incentive like this so fingers crossed I will be in the soon!

I keep hearing about this 30 day shred so I'll wait to see if your still alive in a few days and look into it! :)

Emmey1 said:
I keep hearing about this 30 day shred so I'll wait to see if your still alive in a few days and look into it! :)

It's a fiver on amazon. The first review says "This will KILL you!..... But in a good way!" so it must be good :D will report back! Xx

Back