MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Afternoon guys, I am still here. Went out last night with the girls, good night ending in a cheeseburger and chips... although all I had yesterday before that was some homemade jalapeño houmous and ryvita thins so... I was starving! Was home just after 1.30 so relatively early in comparison to previous weeks.

Today I've been to my mums and had a gorgeous dinner of chicken stuffed with chipolata and wrapped in bacon, amazing roasties and mash! Followed by strudel, custard and ice cream. Again, all I'll eat today
1371403137796.jpg
1371403147525.jpg

Had a massive row with the boy this morning because he was meant to come to my mums for dinner but was 'too hungover'. Huge row ensued and we haven't spoken since. I've been home about 30 mins and I'm holed up in the bedroom with the scream boxset. He hasn't even apologised to my mum which is the really frustrating and disrespectful part of it all.

Thats why I'm a bit quiet. After my shitty week at work a row with the boy has topped it off.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend and I'll catch up with you all later xxx

I got an apology at 8pm. Good effort. Tit.
Monday already?? Are you kidding me?? Shattered. Really freaking tired. Could do with a day in bed sleeping. Instead, busy day at work what with the redundancies AND a new temp receptionist starting who has NO idea what she will be doing because the HR mamager isnt in till Wednesday (that was awesome planning there, well done) The finance supervisor and I are waiting for the email request asking us to baby sit her because no one else knows how to do post, ordering, vehicle management etc. But we are going to play dumb and crack on with our own jobs because we have too much to deal with already.

Food - should probably live on air for the day because I'm in for a massive gain tomorrow but I'll be good and eat. Great thing is I have zero plans for the weekend as my best friend goes on holiday friday and the stupid boy has a stag do on saturday. So tomorrows gain is going to be worked hard at to be rid of by next week. I feel bloated and my tummy looks it - which I hate because as you know this is my most hated part.

Going green because money is tight and I'll be using whats in the fridge/cupboards.

Breakfast - going to make scrambled egg on toast at work. Not hungry right now so will take an egg or 2 and my HexB bread in.
Lunch - left over quinoa salad from friday with spinach and rocket.
Dinner - vegetable pasta bake with courgette, onion, peppers, tomatoes and garlic n herb shake. Either cheddar or mozzarella on top, or mix of both.

Got a couple of plums to have at work and I think some cherries left too.

And then bed. Please.

Happy Monday all xxx

Sounds like the boy needs some asparagus soup! ;)

Food sounds nice and hope today goes better than anticipated x

p.s have you seen The Voice semi finals yet? x
Not seen it yet :( so shhhhh! The boy will get cooked spinach in everything cause he hates that ;) he finally apologised to my mum today so thats good. Day at work was busy and I'm tired and lethargic from crappy food. Dinner on and nearly time to relax yay! Xx
Sorry things are so rotten. Boy needs a kick in the ankle. I'm in for a big gain this week too so we can compete as to who will get the best gain ;)

Hey hun, firstly humongous congrats on the job - how awesome for you! Sorry I've been pants at posting, I have been with everyone because I've been so mentally busy. Just about making time to post in mine. I'm looking at about 6lbs up so beat that ;) xx

Evening all, cutting to the chase : work strange and busy, boy kinda sorted and trying to redeem himself, me tired and feeling fat (sorry but I am!), monday is ticked off woo!

Brekkie was a scrambled egg and cheddar sandwich HexA and HexB.
Lunch was nicer than it looks! HexA feta
1371491639742.jpg

Had a finger of fudge and a pack of velvet crunch. So if 10 syns there. Haven't eaten any fruit today but did manage to pick up strawberries and blueberries on my way home which I'll tuck into later with some elmlea cream for a couple of syns.

Dinner is the pasta back and I'll have a HexB of cheese on top (gotta love green days for the 4 lots of cheese you can have!) And got chicken quorn piece's to go in it too.

Oh and Douwe Egberts flavoured coffee is on offer in tesco so grabbed a hazelnut one and having a mug now, god I've missed that beautiful flavour!

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week xxx

Food looks great. I love all the bread I can have on green. Mm food. Love feta cheese. The saltiness is just perfect.

I'm just a cheese fiend!

Dinner packed with mushrooms, red and white onion, courgette, peppers, garlic, pasatta and chopped toms.
1371496211463.jpg

Full and content. Just want tomorrows wi done and then can concentrate on getting the gain off. Thank goodness for lack of social plans this weekend. I'll be billy no mates and enjoy every second of it xx

Hi hunni get yaself an early night and rest. Good luck for WI tomorrow I know your adamant its a gain I hope its minimal for you x

Hi hunni get yaself an early night and rest. Good luck for WI tomorrow I know your adamant its a gain I hope its minimal for you x

Thanks lovely, I got kind of an early night and in work now ready to crack the day out. I was up to 11.7 last night before dinner so god knows what it will be tonight. Been really pants with the plan the last 2 weeks - mainly after I have got drunk I have fallen head first into take away food because I have been so hungry. What will be will be and I am ready to get back on it and down to the 10's. Amazing how quick it goes on ay? xx

Hi Minks. Fingers crossed it is only a small gain for you. Hopefully it wont be as bad as you think. It is shocking how quickly it can go back on within a week or 2!!

Minkx good luck WI. You are not the only one or a gain. Me too fallen off the wagon a bit. For some odd reason I have been eating tons of biscuits - had loads left so gave them away to my neighbour's great grand children. Also last night went to a friend for dinner for first time . We had cornish pasty followed by ful cream trifle for dessert. Think I am up 5 lbs at least in 4 days. Well I am back on it today and hope I can pull something back by Thursday.

Have a fab day. Sorry about your work situation.

Back