MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Found this on Sharon fruit....
Unlike ‘astringent’ varieties of persimmon, that need to ripen until really soft, Sharon fruit can be eaten while firm, skin, seeds and all. It does not improve with cooking.
Prepare simply by slicing and mixing it into either savoury or sweet salads. In savoury salads, season with lemon or lime juice and serve with bitter salad leaves, sweet shellfish such prawns or lobster; herbs such as chilli, coriander or mint, or Feta cheese. In sweet salads, mix Sharon fruit with other exotic fruits and drizzle over a cinnamon and lemon sugar syrup.

Brekkie!
1371110908248.jpg

Heads down girls, lets get to lunch time. Over n out....

Happy friday eve all! Lets see if I can get through the day minus drama ay??

Green day
Breakfast huge mushroom omelette hexa cheddar
Lunch jalapeño houmous, tzatziki, salsa 1 syn, falafel 4 syns, mini bread sticks 2 syns, pitta hexb
Dinner San Fran blackened chicken and Quinoa Salad - HexB chicken, HexA feta

Snackage - banana, apple, cherries.

I have some sharon fruit (random whoopsie buy!), any one know if its nice or how to eat it??? Xx

I love Sharon fruit! I eat it like an apple, wash and munch. It's a bit like a sweet pear

Oh and the boy, silly silly boy, forgot to get chicken breasts out the freezer this morning. Pillock. So total change of dinner plan, going to be quorn peppered steaks, chips and beans/veg. Which will leave an A and B choice free along with my 7 syns. Hmmmm.

Ha ha! Just been asked if I've eaten garlic by someone across the office to which I was like.... er yeah every day this week, why? And she said "no offence but its all I can smell!"

To be fair, she hates garlic but made me a touch paranoid that I now wreak like a curry house or something!

Ha ha! Just been asked if I've eaten garlic by someone across the office to which I was like.... er yeah every day this week, why? And she said "no offence but its all I can smell!"

To be fair, she hates garlic but made me a touch paranoid that I now wreak like a curry house or something!

I can smell ya up here in Yorkshire !! :eek::D xxx

Well at the very least
you will keep the vampires away Minks

Coulda smelt of something MUCH worse! They're sh*t spreadin up here! :p

Anyway it's sooooo good for you garlic I think everyone should smell of it. Antioxidant, good for blood, heart, anti cancer properties, excellent for digestion … the list goes on. Maybe she's a bit bunged up and just a bit jealous at how healthy you are :)

The Mezze looked fab x

I can smell ya up here in Yorkshire !! :eek::D xxx
:D I can't smell it so ignorance is bliss xx
Well at the very least
you will keep the vampires away Minks
But I like vampires :( xx
Coulda smelt of something MUCH worse! They're sh*t spreadin up here! :p

Anyway it's sooooo good for you garlic I think everyone should smell of it. Antioxidant, good for blood, heart, anti cancer properties, excellent for digestion … the list goes on. Maybe she's a bit bunged up and just a bit jealous at how healthy you are :)

The Mezze looked fab x

Garlic is so good for you and it tastes amazing! I love roasted cloves straight from the skin. Had like 5 on tuesday night! Xx

Remember me saying I wanted a drama free day at work? Well... it happened! Until 5pm and then was told by my friend that tomorrow is her last day and she has been made redundant :( :( :( had a hug and sob sesh with her. Its bullsh*t.

So I'm sulking and hiding away in my bed with a cuppa, my houmous and carrot sticks (to stop me eating my way through the 4 bags of chocolate animal biscuits and tub of ice cream and probably the packets of crisps I have) and going to watch Scream to cheer me up-ish.

Dinner won't take long anyway. Quorn steak, sweet potato chips, fried mushrooms and eggs and onion rings. Simple yet tasty.

Back