MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Oh. My. Gosh!!! You truly are SuperMinks! How on earth do you do it! You've literally smashed our 6 week challenge in 1 week!!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's absolutely fantastic hun! I am massively in awe right now! Xxx

Bloody hell. Well done you, that's fantastic. 4 little lbs is nothing :D very proud of you xxx

Omfg! Wow!

Thanks girlies!

OMG that is just awesome. You are amazing. Bet that shut your C up! Did she say anything this week.
p.s. I lost half, considering I have had a really heavy weekend, I am actually quite pleased.

I've just had to read that about 4 times lol... 6lbs! Wow bloody wow!!! How do you do it??? Absolutely amazing!!! :)

Oh my giddy aunt .......... Bloody fantastic Minky love well done - your so so close now, amazing work xx
Thanks my lovelies! Here's to the last 4lbs ay! (I'll be honest, I'm pretty gobsmacked!)
OMG that is just awesome. You are amazing. Bet that shut your C up! Did she say anything this week.
p.s. I lost half, considering I have had a really heavy weekend, I am actually quite pleased.
Thank you hun! Well done on the loss after a busy/heavy one. My C wouldn't shut up tonight about woman of the year and how I should be preparing for it etc etc. Alright love I haven't even won it! Back up with pressure please, I've got enough with work to concentrate on... ah well, better than the disappointment looks ay! Xx

Thanks my lovelies! Here's to the last 4lbs ay! (I'll be honest, I'm pretty gobsmacked!)

Thank you hun! Well done on the loss after a busy/heavy one. My C wouldn't shut up tonight about woman of the year and how I should be preparing for it etc etc. Alright love I haven't even won it! Back up with pressure please, I've got enough with work to concentrate on... ah well, better than the disappointment looks ay! Xx
I wonder what c' s get for woman if the year in their group? My old c actually asked me to change my target weight to a weight so I could enter and said the weight in front of my m.I.l.and I wasn't happy! X

4 to go, can you see the finish line ... It's getting closer and closer !

Nearly there but not quite... just gotta plough through this week and cross fingers ay! Shall see how the week goes. Not holding my breath for an epic one next week, 2lbs will be good. That will take me over 10 stone award and give me 2 to get target. Must plan my meals! Xx

I officially have morphed my eye colour from blue to green! well done, you really are showing how hard work pays off in all aspects of your life right now huh! :D just thinking you really must invest some of that pay rise into some smart new clothes in 4 teensy pounds time for the new job role though it can't hurt to get some out of work stuff either ;)

Back