MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Morning minks. Bet you are still on a high. You haven't changed your stats yet. Get it done as we all want to celebrate you getting even closer and marvel at how much you have lost. Have a good hump day xxxx

Me too, I thought I'd misread it at first.

That's amazing well done, I bet you did a whopping big dance when that fig came up, well done, you're fantastic xx
Thing was I gulped a drink down without thinking about it before weighing and panicked! Ha ha! That could have been my half pound.... :D xx
I officially have morphed my eye colour from blue to green! well done, you really are showing how hard work pays off in all aspects of your life right now huh! :D just thinking you really must invest some of that pay rise into some smart new clothes in 4 teensy pounds time for the new job role though it can't hurt to get some out of work stuff either ;)
No need to change eye colour hun, its really not needed, you do amazingly well amd are always a supportive person to have around and if it weren't for yourself and the like I wouldn't be where I am now! But I do agree, hard work is clearly paying off :) xx
minky, you are a legend! 6lbs is a monster loss! I hope you are as proud of what you have achieved as we are, in all respects!
I'm well halpy hun, still a little blown away that I cracked out a biggy so close to target! Xx
Wow, wow, wow! You are amazing! I'd have to chop off part of a limb to lose that amount in one week lol x
No limbs were harmed in the making of this weeks WI I can assure you ;) xx
Morning minks. Bet you are still on a high. You haven't changed your stats yet. Get it done as we all want to celebrate you getting even closer and marvel at how much you have lost. Have a good hump day xxxx
Morning lovely, stats all changed... over 48% gone now - KERAZY! Thank you again (to everyone!) For being amazing xxx

Right-o. Todays food...

Breakfast - oats, soaked in a little hot water anf then half ml toffee yogurt added, sliced banana.

Lunch - chicken with garlic n herb seasoning, salad.

Snacks - grapes, cherries, quorn sausage 1 syn.

Dinner - no idea. Have mince available so maybe burgers or meatballs?

Love the fact that one random Quorn sausage is a snack - for some reason that makes me giggle!

Food for today sounds yum! Meatballs are one of my faves, but on a day like today maybe burgers and salad would be nice?

Happy hump day honey xx

Love the fact that one random Quorn sausage is a snack - for some reason that makes me giggle!

Food for today sounds yum! Meatballs are one of my faves, but on a day like today maybe burgers and salad would be nice?

Happy hump day honey xx

The boy cooked a whole pack of the sausages for dinner on Monday and then was taken aback when I said I only wanted 2 - he was like well whats going to happen to this one?! Er... I'll eat it Wednesday?! Just eaten it actually and it was goooood :)

I'm erring towards cheeseburgers and salad, could make it a nice red day. Done!

Happy hump day sugar xx

Sounds like a good ol' red day to me.

I know I've asked before honeybun, but do you just get the normal Tesco own pesto? I need it for lasagne tonight and can't remember - sorry!!

xx

Sounds like a good ol' red day to me.

I know I've asked before honeybun, but do you just get the normal Tesco own pesto? I need it for lasagne tonight and can't remember - sorry!!

xx

Ahhh the boy has said he would prefer spicy koftes and salad. Well he can have them and I'll have spicy cheeseburger :D

The tesco reduced fat green pesto is 1.5 syns tbsp, or the sacla squeezy tomato pesto is 1 syn oer tbsp. Assuming it would be the tomato one you were after? Also the sacla squeezy pesto basil sauce is only 1.5 per tbsp. Love me a bit of pesto! Xx

I love it too! Normally go for basil in this kind of lasagne but might try the tomato one to make a change and it's lower syns so I can have more! Whoop whoop.

Thanks Minks - font of all knowledge!! xx

WAHOOOO - a t!tty dance just for you :banana dancer:.

Well done on your whopper of a loss Minks - hard work pays off! I must remember that for myself!

You girls make me smile :) thanks for the lovely messages.

Had lunch earlier but couldn't eat it all. Chicken thigh and salad - cucumber, pepper, spinach, ice gem lettuce, red onion. Bad idea to eat onion before interviewing!

Tad peckish and someone has bought ice creams in so I'm going to tuck into a strawberry cornetto and maybe have some cherries after. Its a multipack cornetto, 7 syns, 8 for the day inc my little sausage ;) xx

Ooh I love a Cornetto. 7 syns seems a bit of a bargain too - might have to jump on that band wagon when I'm in Tesco later! Mmmmm ice creamy goodness!

I've just had a piece of Crispello - 2.5 syns of yum!

xx

The boy is no help! Said I best start dinner... sigh.... and he said well we could order favourite chicken???

Tw@t! I would love one right now! I walked past a chicken shop on my way home and the smell was... well... DIVINE!!! Gonna have to get dinner done asap now to curb my crave! Xx

Just make your dinner and let him get the chicken for himself! Hate it when that happens - MEN!

Just make your dinner and let him get the chicken for himself! Hate it when that happens - MEN!

He hasn't ordered it, he wouldn't dare unless I was on board with the idea. Dinner has taken a lot longer than I wanted it to, should have stuck with burgers. Or somehow get another grill :D I ate a cooked chicken thigh from the fridge to tide me over. Got grilled peppers and onion too and I'll have some spinach n rocket, maybe cheese for me hexa and half kingsmill wm pitta (tweak!) For my hexb. Dunno. Dunno if I can be arsed to faff. Getting pretty tired tbh xx

Dinner

1374095821224.jpg

Ate like half? Clearly shouldn't have had my chicken before hand. Wasn't hungry by the time I cooked it. Still, at least I tried!

Off to bed, 7.30 start. At least it'll be Friday eve! Yay!!! Xx

Back