MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

hey minky...
just wanted to check what sushi is best to get from M&S for the lowest syns?

noticed you had pencilled in prawns and sushi but wondered what they were indiviually?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey minky...
just wanted to check what sushi is best to get from M&S for the lowest syns?

noticed you had pencilled in prawns and sushi but wondered what they were indiviually?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The small one is half a syn hun xx

Morning morning! Didn't think I'd be able to do it but alas... I'm up and about to go to the gym.

Slight incentive is that the post office round the corner which I thought had opening hours from 9... actually -
1396586334307.jpg

Well bloody happy! I'll have plenty to carry on my journey into work now!

Food - EE

Pre gym - half pack piri piri chicken 0.5 syns and a coffee
Breakfast - porridge hexb and yogurt 1.5 syns
Lunch - kedgeree with added prawns. 1 syn
Dinner - might have a jacket. With bacon, cheese and beans and some roasted veg.

Report in later gang.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Happy Friday Minks! Whoop whoop to the early post office! :)
Been and got it woo!! Happy friday hun xx
Loving the look of the kedge!! :)

Haha your commuter dash story made me chuckle..:I'm exactly the same...why amble when you can go full pelt and potentially be home sooner?!!

Have fun in the gym!! Xxx
Kedge #amazeballs and have it for lunch (packed it out with half a pack of prawns too!).
Glad I'm not the only train dasher.
Happy friday sweetie xx

I have indeed cracked it open! My products are the same but different colours in the powder and sleek pot.

1396603393769.jpg
(Not sure why that is upside down?!)

1396603414475.jpg
This is Champagne and a colour RIGHT up my street so I'm well chuffed with it! Can't wait to finish and try the serum!

Plan today -gym done so crack work out, home, chill, movie, eat, cuddles, bed. Perfect.

I have indeed cracked it open! My products are the same but different colours in the powder and sleek pot.

View attachment 132126
(Not sure why that is upside down?!)

View attachment 132127
This is Champagne and a colour RIGHT up my street so I'm well chuffed with it! Can't wait to finish and try the serum!

Plan today -gym done so crack work out, home, chill, movie, eat, cuddles, bed. Perfect.

Is it worth the money? ive been looking at it but not to sure x

I think your pouty stuff is the same colour as mine :)

When I was looking the products up on the website, it tells you the RRP, some of the stuff is well expensive!

I didn't have time to put the serum on this morning but it made my face really nice and smooth last night :)

Your evening sounds really nice, just what you need after a long week :) x

Is it worth the money? ive been looking at it but not to sure x
I think it is. The serum for example is £38.50 rrp. And as hendo says -its amazing. You get high end products most of the time and they tend to be actual product size, not sample sizes (occasionally its a smaller size, take the body lotion for example, its a 40ml bottle rather than the standard 100ml - again that retails at over £35!!) Xx
I think your pouty stuff is the same colour as mine :)
When I was looking the products up on the website, it tells you the RRP, some of the stuff is well expensive!

I didn't have time to put the serum on this morning but it made my face really nice and smooth last night :)

Your evening sounds really nice, just what you need after a long week :) x
The sleek lip conditioning balm smells amazing! And the avocado oil and shea butter made my lips feel super nice. Impressed so far. Serum to be applied later! Xx

Just deciding on dinner and what movie to watch. The boy isn't about as its his friends bday. Seriously debating whether to chuck my clothes back on and nipping out to get a chicken kebab and salad! Or just cook. Hmmm....

I love a nice chicken shish kebab. Kills me chucking the pitta away though but it's that or chilli sauce. Yum x
I'm a fan of chilli sauce too and always end up taking a little of the bottom of the pitta... it soaks up the sauce and lemon juice and is delish! Only a little bite! Xx
Ahh may treat myself then :)
Wat did u decide for tea then I ptob wud ov gone kebab :)
Do it hun, even if not now, you must get one!
I haven't decided yet because I was looking at what to watch. Might see if I can get back into Vampire Diaries or Pretty Little Liars (yes... young 20 something year olds watch it and I know I'm not that young anymore!) Xx

Back