MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Twas lovely to actually meet you Minks, not nearly enough time to cover all issues!!

I totes forgot to do a pic of the two of us, we couldv'e at least done a selfie while we were p!ssing everybody off in the walkway!

A Saff meet up would be brill and I would defo be up for it. Sussex/London wherevs, I am happy to travel!

Totally didn't scratch the surface on what we potentially could have spoken about, i'm a huge gasser so apologies!

But really was lovely to officially meet you and put a person to the face and the name!

I'm all up for a second date missy ;) and a minis meet!
Get involved!! Xxx

Twas lovely to actually meet you Minks, not nearly enough time to cover all issues!!

I totes forgot to do a pic of the two of us, we couldv'e at least done a selfie while we were p!ssing everybody off in the walkway!

A Saff meet up would be brill and I would defo be up for it. Sussex/London wherevs, I am happy to travel!

Thinking about it... I could have got my work mate to take it!! Deeeerrrr.

The last line makes you sound like a dating advert :D "happy/willing to travel for GSOH" ha ha! Xx
Awwww I wanna minis-meet! It would be so lovely to actually put some real-life faces to names and diaries on here!! Bloody Irish Sea! x
You'd probably find that you could get a ryanair flight for not too dissimilar to train fares some pay here! You'll just have to let us know when you're over (if ever!) And we could arrange one then xx

Ooouff that looks yummy!!

Defo keen to hear more about another meet up! :) xx

Up for it then ging?! Maybe Scarlett is free this time (although I know wedding/house saving plans may get in the way....) and Emma again.

Going to throw it out there... but there is a bank holiday at the beginning or end of May? Have a think ladies! Xx

I can't do either May Bank Holiday - WAHHHHHHHH!!!! Please don't do one without me!!!!

It wasn't a set date!! Merely a suggestion hun! I'm on holiday 10-18th May so can do around that xx

Coolio -

BTW - what would you guess that curry goat to be syn wise? I allocated 10 but I think that's overkill.

Coolio -

BTW - what would you guess that curry goat to be syn wise? I allocated 10 but I think that's overkill.

There was oil in it although not greasy and it wasn't fatty meat (not any in my serving?) I would err towards 6/7 max tbh xx

So lunch may have been good for yesterday but that was about it.

Hi my name is Donna and yesterday I was a secret eater.

Don't actually know what came over me but I probably consumed enough calories for a weekend (possibly half a week?) On cakes/crisps and then... toast. Although that was restrained and only 3 slices because the boy "wanted to make sure I was eating dinner".

Mega bloated and feel pretty crap tbh. Scales are up 4lbs which can be changed but I seriously don't know why? I have a holiday coming up in exactly one month so wtf am I doing? I wanted to be back to 11st by then. Ha!
And my girls want to go out this weekend and next weekend. I may have to be 'sick' if I'm honest. Next weekend is wedding planning witg BF and her H2B so can't get out of that.
Plannage. Not out this weekend. Refusung to let alcohol take over for 2 weekends.
Today will be a kind of attempt at a fast day just to see how I get on.

I have an oats breakfast which is 137 cals (and also in sw terms would be a B choice?). Make up 20g oats, tsp mixed seeds and 8 raisins with 130 ml water. Nuke. Add 2tbsp ff natural yog and cinnamon.
'Lunch' is a beef mooli 185 cals (or 2 syns) but I may have only half and save the rest for tomorrows lunch.
So that leaves me either 178 or 270 cals for dinner. Which I have no idea what to do and how do I go about doing it without the boy thinking I'm starving myself? I did say we'd be having curry tonight... I have just had a google and found a veg curry recipe for under 200 cals per serving and I can add a chicken breast for him to have in his. So thats that!

Porridge 137
Beef mooli 185÷2 = 92
Veg curry 179
Probably have curry on spinach 100g is 29cals.
Total 437

Lets see shall we....

Picked up the tuna mooli because its 145 cals so 72.5. And a pot of blueberries at 54.5 cals so 127 for lunch.

Total 472 and I'll have water and a couple of green teas for 4 cals. Add later!

Happy hump day!

Goodness me that's not many calories, I hope it does the trick x

Ha I feel like I'm looking in a mirror this morning! Why do we do it to ourselves!?! Good luck on the fast...I'd have something available to turn to if you get late night munchies (that's always my downfall) so that you don't have a pig out before bed...nothing worse than being good all day and ruining it at the last hour!
Enjoy your bluebs! Tempted to swerve my usual mango and get some of those super food bad boys on the go this morning instead! Xxx

Goodness me that's not many calories, I hope it does the trick x
I have just worked out that my calories yesterday - without adding lunch - are 2979! So yeah.... 2 days worth of intake yesterday. Xx
Ha I feel like I'm looking in a mirror this morning! Why do we do it to ourselves!?! Good luck on the fast...I'd have something available to turn to if you get late night munchies (that's always my downfall) so that you don't have a pig out before bed...nothing worse than being good all day and ruining it at the last hour!
Enjoy your bluebs! Tempted to swerve my usual mango and get some of those super food bad boys on the go this morning instead! Xxx
I don't know what came over me. Seriously. I had a sandwich, samosa, crisps, cake, biscuits, and then forced 3 slices of toast down as a 'look baby I am eating a small dinner because I ate properly at lunch'. What a dickhead!
I have some mikado or I can save some of my bluebs for later. I love them!

I do have a 5:2 book at home I'm going to scour tonight, thats where I got the oats thing from.

Massively bloated and proper belly ache so must be good for a cleanse! Xxx

Morning Minks,

I don't think I've ever heard you go off the rails missy which I'd say makes you pretty darn controlled.

Careful having mega low cals though, esp if you're exercising but you don't need me to tell you that.

Might it make your body go into starvation mode and hang on to everything you eat if you go very low cals?

Sorry, you're probably thinking 'bug*er off I know what I'm doing thanks!' But saw that and thought cor tiny cals going on there xx

Minkx my solution is to eat as much superfree as you can today - mainly salady stuff so your body has to work hard to burn the stagenant energy off and it cleanse itself. Whatever you do - don't starve yourself because as soon as you start eating your body will cling on to it.l

Oh I'm not going to starve! Thats for sure :D

I've opted for low GI and fibrous foods to assist with long slow energy release which will in turn fill me up for longer and give me energy.

Its the right amount of cals for a 5:2 fast day -500 cals.

I've given myself 3 meals rather than 2 or just one and should I decide halfway through the day that I can't stick to 500 then I can grab a salad from subway for 150 cals or a soup from M&S for 140 cals or make my own when I get home.

No exercise planned for today apart from walking across the olympic park and home.

Breakfast is:

1397030729538.jpg

Surprisingly I've felt ok waiting till now for it, mainly because I'm still mega bloated and full from yesterday!!

I binged yesterday as well. I feel all bloated this morning and my actual FACE is puffy. I'm having such a struggle with it tall this week - so I'm impressed by your determination.

Back