MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Ok Guys, really bad day, wanna eat junk - not going to but I need a SW alternative.
Havent got time to scour here (although I would like to do that pretty much all day) so would LOVE some suggestions. I have only used 2.5 syns today and 1 hexa and b (Green day) so have plenty of syns and hex's left.

Aaaaaaalllllll suggestions welcome. I am leaving work at 5.30 so can stop at Tesco on my way home, just need something to cheer me up DRAMATICALLY before I go and stick myself in my bed and sulk/possibly cry for the rest of the evening. xxxx

Hi Lovely - you don't sound too clever today :(. Choccie phillie and strawberries :drool: Glad you had a good night over the w.end but sounds like your system's still paying for it. Drink loads of water 'cos you might still be bit dehydrated :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxx

Frozen curly wurly
Melted choc and strawberries
Flying saucers r quite low syns So a couple bags of those or those rainbow drops as would take a while to eat
Skinny cow ice cream ( even tho it's cold!)
Rich tea fingers 1 syn and choc Philly
Pink and white marshmallow things apparently nice microwaved for 10secs to make gooey.
HeB branflakes with melted choc for 'cornflake cakes'

I don't no but I'm hungry now! Xx

Ooh sherbet dip dabs
Milkado sticks 0.5 syns each xx

Thank you all so much for suggestions! Totally appreciated. Didn't get philli or mikado because I fear I may eat the lot :(

Just having a very bad day - finances, weather, period. Not a great combination.

So for comfort I am having -

SW chips, beans and quorn sausages with HexA cheese.
Followed by alpen light cheesecake with options and quark. Followed by mini twirl bites.

All within syns and hexes and should combat the crave. And stop me feeling all emotional. Damn PMT. Should have PMA not PMT!!

Thank you for being lovely after I threw a little strop :) xxxx

Made my cheesecake for after dinner. And it's sitting in the fridge just chilling.

image-1677263248.jpg

Now for dinner to hurry up. Oh and didn't have any quorn sausages :( so meat free burgers it is!!

emma_partington27 said:
That looks Divine how did u make it??

Squished 2 alpen light bars, topped with quark mixed with options. Sliced banana on top and a twirl bite crumbled on top of that. HexB for bars, 2 syns for options and the twirl bites are 2 for 1.5 syns. Wasn't even half of one on top.

Waiting 5 for my tea to go down and then scoffing the bloody lot!

Really fancy a banoffee pie - well, slice of, not the whole thing :D xx

Hi i was just curious to ask if at any time during your weigh loss journey have you found a time where you have stuck for a few weeks...i have been on the plan for a while now and at a loss of 2 stone 11 seem to have hit the wall..if you did find this can you maybe give me some tips on how to get around it..my consultant claims there is no plataue and i believe there is as i have honestly stuck to the plan..many thanks ...Jan

slimming-nanna said:
Hi i was just curious to ask if at any time during your weigh loss journey have you found a time where you have stuck for a few weeks...i have been on the plan for a while now and at a loss of 2 stone 11 seem to have hit the wall..if you did find this can you maybe give me some tips on how to get around it..my consultant claims there is no plataue and i believe there is as i have honestly stuck to the plan..many thanks ...Jan

Hey there :) I definitely hit a plateau, probably after around 3.5-4 stone? I was doing EE all the way through till then as I hadn't got green n red round my head. Decided to try the green and after my first week doing that lost 6lbs and jump started my losses. I'm not saying try a green, but trying something different within the plan does help.

So many people on here do say that they plateau - it's kind of like our bodies get used to the food and just starts to settle.

Best thing I can advise? Read, read and re read your books, magazines and this great forum. Check that you are following the plan - eg remembering to add those half syn milk dashes to tea, counting the syns of the 'one chocolate that won't hurt' eating superfree and free foods as opposed to syn free foods, change your syns up (don't eat minimal because you 'think' that's what you need, you probably need them all!! Munch your way through 10-15 for a couple of days). Vary your hex a and b choices. Eat different meals, experiment!

What sort of foods do you eat? Do you see anything wrong with your food? If you have a diary I'm more than happy to take a look and try and give advise where I can? I'm no consultant but I'll give it a crack :D xx

Minkx your dessert looks fab. I never can make them. Sorry about your PMT & Finances. This time of year I am glad not doing year-end accounts any more (Mind you having a job is tough and I am prepared to do anything). Hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Last edited:
Rosielea said:
Minkx your dessert looks fab. I never can make them. Sorry about your PMT & Finances. This time of year I am glad not doing year-end accounts any more (Mind you having a job is tough and I am prepared to do anything). Hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Dinner and Dessert was gorgeous! So needed it. Think I may finish off the quark tonight with the same thing actually but with a White choc options or vanilla extract. Xx

WI tonight. Time of el' montho and obv my syn-ful Friday just passed so will hope for minimal gain tonight.

Our group time has change too! 7:30 :( can't stay tonight cause OH is on early shifts and that means alarms going off at 4:30am. Nice. So dinner can't be late and I am chef in the flat :)

Back