MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

MinkyDinky said:
WI tonight. Time of el' montho and obv my syn-ful Friday just passed so will hope for minimal gain tonight.

Our group time has change too! 7:30 :( can't stay tonight cause OH is on early shifts and that means alarms going off at 4:30am. Nice. So dinner can't be late and I am chef in the flat :)

Gud luck hun im sure u will do gud :) n boo for the alarm i hate earlys :(

Well, I'm pretty chuffed actually. With the synnage on Friday and the totm I actually managed only one pound on. Pretty good going.

Not peeved or miffed by it - I know why and look forward to jumping on the scales next week already! Woo! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Well, I'm pretty chuffed actually. With the synnage on Friday and the totm I actually managed only one pound on. Pretty good going.

Not peeved or miffed by it - I know why and look forward to jumping on the scales next week already! Woo! Xx

Postive attitude there minks xx im very excited about thursday i hav been excellent all week xx

emma_partington27 said:
Postive attitude there minks xx im very excited about thursday i hav been excellent all week xx

No need to not be positive really - I've had a 4lb gain before on my star week so this is a nice little one :D

You have been Great all week, and I'm excited for you for Thursday! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
No need to not be positive really - I've had a 4lb gain before on my star week so this is a nice little one :D

You have been Great all week, and I'm excited for you for Thursday! Xx

I had my best loss last week on a star week :confused: i musnt retain fluid coz ive been at sw 12 week now n hav neva noticed anythin or it cud b that im gettin away wiv it lol

MinkyDinky said:
Cheers hun :) how was Brighton? Did you go WI today? Xx

Brighton was good fun, didn't see much of the town unfortunately cuz the ground is on the outskirts but it had some lovely views from where we were and was a good day. Shame we didn't get the win tho.

Went to WI 1.5 on didn't have a great weekend do fully deserved! X

jo-85 said:
Brighton was good fun, didn't see much of the town unfortunately cuz the ground is on the outskirts but it had some lovely views from where we were and was a good day. Shame we didn't get the win tho.

Went to WI 1.5 on didn't have a great weekend do fully deserved! X

But did you enjoy yourself getting the gain? ;) I went out Friday night and got pretty smashed to be honest. Didn't have a kebab or anything so was just alcohol so mine was well deserved, just happens to be star week at the same time.
You ever been to Brighton just to visit and not see the footie? I fricking love it there! You must come down when the weather is warmer and see it, they have great stuff going on all through the summer. it's just an amazing place! Oh and gay pride is always a really fun time too! Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
But did you enjoy yourself getting the gain? ;) I went out Friday night and got pretty smashed to be honest. Didn't have a kebab or anything so was just alcohol so mine was well deserved, just happens to be star week at the same time.
You ever been to Brighton just to visit and not see the footie? I fricking love it there! You must come down when the weather is warmer and see it, they have great stuff going on all through the summer. it's just an amazing place! Oh and gay pride is always a really fun time too! Xxx

Yeah I did have fun and your right if it's deserved and it's fun gaining it doesn't seem so bad :) glad you had fun too as we've said before its so important we still have fun.

It's the first time ive ever been but would def like to visit again non footy related. I can imagine gay pride is a fun weekend will def come and visit. X

jo-85 said:
Yeah I did have fun and your right if it's deserved and it's fun gaining it doesn't seem so bad :) glad you had fun too as we've said before its so important we still have fun.

It's the first time ive ever been but would def like to visit again non footy related. I can imagine gay pride is a fun weekend will def come and visit. X

Oooooh you must, you must, you must! So many cool little shops, bars and things like street markets/street performers.
Defo let me know when you do and we could meet and I could show you around :)
Back on it now for a new week though missy, lets get these little gains off ay? ;) xxx

Just dropping in quick as remembered tonight was wi. Hey - 1lb gain with TOTM is brill! Bet that means you've lost a couple at least for next week. Well done hon and hope you're feeling better :bighug: xxxxxx

MinkyDinky said:
Oooooh you must, you must, you must! So many cool little shops, bars and things like street markets/street performers.
Defo let me know when you do and we could meet and I could show you around :)
Back on it now for a new week though missy, lets get these little gains off ay? ;) xxx

Sounds fabulous im always up for new places to visit and def will let you know if I'm coming down be good to have my own tour guide!

Yes a new week and no plans to mess with my plan, we shall both have a loss next week x

Well done that's not bad at all! Good that ur already xcited for next week! Xx

Well done Minkx. Not bad gaining 1lb. I am sure it will come off next week.
Thanks Rosie - I am happy with it and I am 100% certain that and more will be gone next week! Eeeee! xx

Well done that's not bad at all! Good that ur already xcited for next week! Xx
I have nothing planned for the weekend that will stand in my way (ie drinking!) so next week should be a goodun! xx

Back