MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hey ooo I may have to check out dotty ps then! Glad u had a good night and won the poker! Ur tea looks yummy, did u make the seaweed or buy it? Xx

Kia-Ora said:
Hiii hope u don't mind me popping by :) I'm back to sw again after my brief defection to ww & looking for inspiration :) ur still doin brill, luv the pic & the new size!!! Well done x

Oh hello! Thanks for popping in :) your name made me smile and I've got the advert song going through my head now ha ha! How long were you doing WW for? I don't think I'll ever change from SW - I like the freedom far too much! Hope you're having a good day xx

ZoeSB22 said:
Hey ooo I may have to check out dotty ps then! Glad u had a good night and won the poker! Ur tea looks yummy, did u make the seaweed or buy it? Xx

Hey sweetie, dotty has loads of nice clothes at the moment but for me it's finding what's right for my shape rather than looking like a sack if you know what I mean!
Seaweed I made and it's dead easy! Spread curly kale on to a baking sheet, spray with frylight, sprinkle a little salt and chuck in the oven for about 10 mins? Depends on your oven really but just check it's gone crispy rather than burnt and when done put a bit of sweetener over and voila! Seaweed! It's gorgeous!! Xx

Ah thanks I'm def going to try that as I love the seaweed u get at Chinese and places! Yeah at the mo I'm going for things cos I don't look horrendous in them! I can wait till I can go shipping thinking I want a dress/jeans/top that really shows off my figure!
I sooooo want a holiday right now! Just somewhere hot I can swim and walk and chill out! Ahhhhhh *daydreaming* xx

ZoeSB22 said:
Ah thanks I'm def going to try that as I love the seaweed u get at Chinese and places! Yeah at the mo I'm going for things cos I don't look horrendous in them! I can wait till I can go shipping thinking I want a dress/jeans/top that really shows off my figure!
I sooooo want a holiday right now! Just somewhere hot I can swim and walk and chill out! Ahhhhhh *daydreaming* xx

Shopping is great but at the same time a pain in the butt! I've still got lots to lose and as such leaves room for far more clothes size changes so... Don't want to spend loads on clothes but there are some really pretty dresses out and jeans and I just want new clothes aaaaaahhh! Ha ha!
And I'll second you on wanting somewhere hot, although the sun has just come out woo! Made cycling home so much more pleasant. Bum is so used to the saddle now I don't even use the cushion :D xx

MinkyDinky said:
Oh hello! Thanks for popping in :) your name made me smile and I've got the advert song going through my head now ha ha! How long were you doing WW for? I don't think I'll ever change from SW - I like the freedom far too much! Hope you're having a good day xx

Lol yes changed my name, formerly known as kieragh1515 x

WI has come around already and I'm expecting a gain. Must knock the alcohol on the head because I drink far too much when I start and always have a little gain which if I'd have not had the drink would have been a nice loss. Bah humbug. And I need to take some form of natural laxative - I still can't go to the loo and my tummy is starting to actually feel bloated and uncomfortable. Bizarre, don't know what's caused this??

It's also taster evening tonight so I've made a WW wrap pizza cut into 2 syn pieces and also a warburtons square wrap pizza made into 1 syn pieces. Wonder what everyone else brings?! Xx

Ahhh good luck for WI! If u gain at least u will have enjoyed it! Let us know what people bring so I can get some more tips! :)
Yeah clothes r a pain rnt they and the trouble is that u can't buy things u like in smaller sizes incase like me u change ur mind a lot and don't like them when u can actually wear them! Xx

Ps u still haven't been to the toilet?! I think u should go doctors missy! Xx

Wooo 2 off tonight! Dead chuffed - got my 'stone award' which made me chuckle. Everyone at group knows my history and that I'm 3lbs from 6 stone off.

Taster night was pretty fail to be honest. Glad I took my pizzas! Someone bought a salmon and spinach roulade (I hate salmon but everyone who tried raved about it!), there was a tub of cold chilli and a pack of large chocolate snack a jacks that were 3 syns each. Considering we have about 15 members that stayed and over 30 through the door that's not a lot. Next time I'm going to take LOADS! make them all feel bad ;)

I also got Slimmer of the Week which was great! Shared with another member so got some yummy grapes, nana, hifi bar and strawberry weetabix bar. Again, the SOTW basket is pretty poor for the size group. Hey ho, at least u know they are getting something yummy from me!

As for the loo issues - twice in a week, both very painful and erm, hard experiences so think I'll try a sennacot or something. Still got a bloat and achy feeling in my tum. Boo!

Now time for me to chow down on dinner - I'mstarving!!

Yay!!!! Well done that's brilliant especially after ur poker night! Can't say I enjoyed reading that post juuuust as I was eating my choc philly! Haha!
Yeah ur group sounds a little erm tight with the old fruit basket and taster night! Good job they have u minks! Xx

ZoeSB22 said:
Yay!!!! Well done that's brilliant especially after ur poker night! Can't say I enjoyed reading that post juuuust as I was eating my choc philly! Haha!
Yeah ur group sounds a little erm tight with the old fruit basket and taster night! Good job they have u minks! Xx

I just had chocolate philly too! I heated mine up and dipped my hifi peanut bar in it and it was sooooo gorge.

I gotta be good now to ensure I don't have a delayed gain so good minks is in action!! Woo! Xx

emma_partington27 said:
excellent minks well done :) xxxxx

Cheers sweetie! I was so convinced I was in for a gain, gotta be so good for next week now just to make sure I don't have a delayed gain.

Maybe it was all the walking round town clothes shopping that helped.... Must shop more :D xx

Ooo heated up choc philly I sooo wish I'd had that! Yep good for u all the way! Xx

Back