MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

jo-85 said:
Woo hoo well done on your loss lovely and there u were thinking it would be nothing :) x

It was nothing short of a miracle. Must have been that good in the week - could you imagine what the loss might have been if I had stayed good?! Congrats on your loss too gorgeous xx

OMG! I forgot how good cheese and onion toasties are! Thank you Kia-ora for reminding me how awesome they are!

image-2756223491.jpg

Perfect breakfast before dragging myself outside in the cold greyness booo!

Ahhhhhh toasties!!!! I bloody love them! R u on a red/green day? If not how can u have that much bread I always have to cut the crusts off so it weighs less! Or is it little slices? I so want a toastie now but I love my cuppa teas! And am too scared to do another red/ green day!
Wow toastie rant!
6st that is bloody amazing!!! How freaking happy will u b when u get that! Xx

ZoeSB22 said:
Ahhhhhh toasties!!!! I bloody love them! R u on a red/green day? If not how can u have that much bread I always have to cut the crusts off so it weighs less! Or is it little slices? I so want a toastie now but I love my cuppa teas! And am too scared to do another red/ green day!
Wow toastie rant!
6st that is bloody amazing!!! How freaking happy will u b when u get that! Xx

It's small bread, warburtons WM is the best in small size. I find that nimble just turns to dust if you toast it :) and yep, green day here, I do them a lot probably more than any of the others. Just love to get a double cheese fix :D
Toasties are amazing and green days rock - fact! Ha ha!! Xx

I love my work colleague! Just got into work and found some freshly picked this morning rhubarb! Woo! I'm guessing I could just stew it and have with some natural / Greek yog?

Only way I know rhubarb is in a crumble :D although I guess I could find a way to make one of them the SW way with maybe some frozen Greek yogurt to make a nice creamy ice cream..... Oooh the mind boggles !!

image-3848389442.jpg

Firstly well done on your 2lb off Mink
Getting your 1st award :giggle: SOTW etc woo hoo....
and yum to the rhubarb

Congratulations again! You are my diet inspiration (which I need as I am sat here chewing the cardboard that is scan bran!)
Really must get better at preparing food to take to work

Purple*Tortoise said:
Congratulations again! You are my diet inspiration (which I need as I am sat here chewing the cardboard that is scan bran!)
Really must get better at preparing food to take to work

Prepare, prepare, prepare. I must do the same actual :D

You do love a scan bran don't you! Xx

Talking of prepare, don't you just hate it when you have no idea what to do for dinner? Got loads of shopping in yesterday so cupboard is stacked with different beans, rice, potatoes, veggies and such but my brain has drawn a blank and I dunno what to do.....

Inspiration where art thou?!

Talking of prepare, don't you just hate it when you have no idea what to do for dinner? Got loads of shopping in yesterday so cupboard is stacked with different beans, rice, potatoes, veggies and such but my brain has drawn a blank and I dunno what to do.....

Inspiration where art thou?!

Better to be in that situation with FULL cupboards though :)

lisajade said:
Better to be in that situation with FULL cupboards though :)

That is very true :D

Been thinking about dinner alllll afternoon, mainly due to the fact I feel starving! Well, I'm not actually, I know why my tummy feels empty and it's because I've not drunk enough today AT ALL! Tut tut.

But it does mean I have been thinking about foods and what to have and I think I'm going to make like a veggie hot pot type thingy. As the weather is pants something warming and cosy us defo needed and I've got some great root veg and pulses in, combine and an awesome dinner will be had!

Just need the next 25 mins to hurry up so I can get out of work and cycle like the clappers to get home and start mastercheffing!

Back