MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Morning all! So day 4 non smoking and 100% done and dusted.
Syns were -
M&S sushi 1 syn
M&S prawns 1 syn
Herb rice cakes / peanuts 4.5 syns
2 slices WM bread - 6 syns (already had HexB in the form of rocky road bars :D)

Badminton was great fun although was made a little difficult by fact I fell down the stairs at work at lunch time! I'm so clumsy!! It wasn't bad and I didn't seriously hurt myself but I jarred my right arm and left heel of my foot kills. Hopefully it is just cosmetic and will be ok by the morning when I get a practice walk in for the half Mara.

Woke up this morning - period arrived? Felt like it was coming at the beginning of the week 2.5 weeks early but I guess it's only 2 wks early :D but how bloody random. No wonder I've felt super bloated.

After small toasted sandwich last night I'm very hungry this morning! Got a fat munch on cooking at the moment - 2 sausages, cubed potato, onion wedges, and mushrooms. Washed down with a mug of apple n cinnamon tea.

Happy Friday all!! Xxx

Ooouuuuuccchh! U silly sod falling down the stairs! Hope it's okay for your walk this morning and the weather is okay too. When you doing half marathon? Isn't that really far?! Have a great day xxx

ZoeSB22 said:
Ooouuuuuccchh! U silly sod falling down the stairs! Hope it's okay for your walk this morning and the weather is okay too. When you doing half marathon? Isn't that really far?! Have a great day xxx

I think I came off worse than the stairs for once :D weather is grey but dry and not too cold which is kinda perfect. Foot still hurts but I'm sure with trainers on it'll feel better?

As for the half marathon I'm doing it next month on 14th July, it's 13.2 miles and it starts at midnight :) I do have a sponsorship link in my signature which explains all about the charity etc and a couple of my mini's friends have sponsored me (thanks arctic, bex and cleogin!)

Have my normal sponsorship form that work colleagues use n stuff - mum isn't very techno friendly bless her so she said to just put her on paper :D

It's my very very first half marathon and I've never done anything like this. I wanted to excel myself and push my limits and this defo will. I plan on doing the moonwalk in London next year for breast cancer - it's all women and you create funky bra's and outfits to wear, so cool! Xxx

I always remember my dad asking me if I'd left a hole in the pavement when I fell off my bike when I was younger! Cheeky git....no wonder I've got weight issues lol.

Wow you're doing so well with all the running! I keep saying I'm going to do the race for life but never have. Think you've inspired me to get my backside moving.....what you said about the cross trainer on my food diary the other day made me go on it again....and I changed the setting on it so I managed twice as long. It was on the hardest level lol. Felt so good though so will definitely start using it more. Remember how excited I was waiting for it to arrive!

What sort of training have you been doing for the running??? I've got as far as getting the c25k app on my phone lol

Morning Minks

Well done you day 4 and counting ( you can do this )
Whoops to falling down the stairs and thank heaven
no bad damage done
Happy Friday Minkette x

Thanks mumma - no serious damage just pride and a few aches this morning :)

Mrstore - as for training, er, what training?! I left it so late but I'm going to wing it am do some training over the next month on the run up to it. Plus it's a walk - you can't run or jog - so at least that's one thing I do know how to do!! It's just the duration that's alien to me.

Frigging period pains are killing me. Tummy is a bloated cramping mess and my tummy hasn't stopped rumbling.

Fat lunch. Not fat in syns. 1.5 for philli.

image-798224310.jpg

I want stodge, stew n dumplings, chips, crisps, chocolate and ice cream. Oh and marshmallows. And rocky road hi fi's.

Boo.

Fat lunch. Not fat in syns. 1.5 for philli.

View attachment 52818

I want stodge, stew n dumplings, chips, crisps, chocolate and ice cream. Oh and marshmallows. And rocky road hi fi's.

Boo.

You do not mean that at all. Sorry to hear of your fall. Hope you are ok. I feel for you on the period pain. Of course you are going to finish the marathon. Slinky Minky can do anything.

That is your new name Slinky Minky

Happy Friday. Hope it is not raining there (pouring here with heavy winds).

MinkyDinky said:

Boo.

Is that cos of the no smoking do you think??? Or is it down to pmt/period time??? I could eat a horse today!! * week next week :( and I can't stop eating! I'm munching on a packet of ready salted as we speak! Just had a hot choccy with squirty cream, a triangle of toblerone and a Freddo :( oh dear!!!!

Is that cos of the no smoking do you think??? Or is it down to pmt/period time??? I could eat a horse today!! * week next week :( and I can't stop eating! I'm munching on a packet of ready salted as we speak! Just had a hot choccy with squirty cream, a triangle of toblerone and a Freddo :( oh dear!!!!
STTTOOOOPPPP!! you are going to regret it.

mrstore said:

Rosielea said:
STTTOOOOPPPP!! you are going to regret it.

Do as Rosie says and bloody stop woman!! Think how many days/weeks you have been 100%! If it's within syns then well done but don't go over lovey, it's WI tomorrow!!

Going back to what you said though - it's totally to do with PMT/period. I always want a munch up. Like cheese on toast. Or a pile of mash and beans poured in a well in the middle topped with cheese and grilled till crispy. Or cheese, crispy bacon and beans on jacket spud. Oooooh. Gimme anything cheesy for that matter!
Been good though and had a WW yogurt and hifi bar for my HexB. Got a punnet of strawberries in the fridge and some other WW yogs. Will make a quick choc pop at home for 2 syns (it's kinda like cake but not - whisk one egg, sachet of options and 1 tbsp of sweetener and ping for 1 n half minutes, instant cake thing!). The 'cake' will be had with sliced strawberries. Nom nom.

Rain has just started to come down :( xx

Too late :( just had 2 alpen lights too Arghhh!! Someone stop me!!!!!!! I did almost 4 weeks of 100% but it's all gone t*ts up!!!

I get like that. Today, made a mistake of not eating when I felt hungry as I was too busy cleaning up and did not want to stop. When I came to eat, I wanted everything and was picking as I was making my sandwich. I ate loads of salmon and otehr things within limit (Red day today).

Think this way, you are only 16 lbs from your target. You do not to delay getting there.

Definately trying the cake but in a couple weeks! I haven't answered you from this morning yet as I'm still laughing at u falling over! :) jokes
Wow minks that's a long way to go do u not want me to like give u a lift instead of running?! The London walk sounds ace I've heard about it before, when is it? Can I do it with you? (for once please attach a serious tone to the last questions!) xxx

Back