MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Ooooo what's the word on them there streets then minky?! Xx

Well I am happy with WI! I lost a pound! Although not moved into the 13's like I'd hoped it's not a biggy cause I was expecting a sts or gain. Next week will see me have 6.5 stone off, a move to the 13's and a whole week not smoking (although not weight related :D)

Support is great as ever, cheers girlies!

Just waiting to leave to get home for dinner - I'm starving!! Xxxx

MinkyDinky said:
Well I am happy with WI! I lost a pound! Although not moved into the 13's like I'd hoped it's not a biggy cause I was expecting a sts or gain. Next week will see me have 6.5 stone off, a move to the 13's and a whole week not smoking (although not weight related :D)

Support is great as ever, cheers girlies!

Just waiting to leave to get home for dinner - I'm starving!! Xxxx

Well done!!! :)

Well done Minks. I am sure you achieve all your goals for next week. I was just waiting for your WI result before I go to bed. Typical, now that I hav edecided to go to bed, rain has stopped and the sun is coming out. Have a good evening.

Thanks ladies :)

Dinner has been had, new rocky road hifi light munched (I absolutely LOVED them!) and now tucked up in bed as 4am start.

Resisted the smokes too which is awesome and also resisted bashing my neighbours door down and throwing them over their balcony :D

Applauding myself on day 2 non smoking and another day at 100% yay!!

Night all. Catch up with you in the morning xxx

Well done!!!!! That is soooo fab! Awesome stuff about not smoking too! Even though u have a 4am start - I'm pretty sure thats not legal I would tackle that with ur boss by wearing ur pjs into work with duvet wrapped round you - you must b really pleased as u expected a gain and for not smoking! Tell oh I'm on my way round to kick his ass! Xxx

Go minky!
People still smoking in the vicinity of people trying to quit often don't realise you're fully within your rights to punch them in the face.......

Purple*Tortoise said:
Go minky!
People still smoking in the vicinity of people trying to quit often don't realise you're fully within your rights to punch them in the face.......

Hahahaha agreed! Xx

ZoeSB22 said:
Well done!!!!! That is soooo fab! Awesome stuff about not smoking too! Even though u have a 4am start - I'm pretty sure thats not legal I would tackle that with ur boss by wearing ur pjs into work with duvet wrapped round you - you must b really pleased as u expected a gain and for not smoking! Tell oh I'm on my way round to kick his ass! Xxx

I would LOVE to go to work like that! All wrapped up and snug. I don't actually start work till 9, OH starts at 6 and his alarm at 4 wakes me. Sometimes I manage to fall back to sleep but it's never proper sleep if that makes sense? Lovely hot shower to wake me up properly done the trick! Xx

emma_partington27 said:
Whoop well dun on the loss minks ;) excellent work on the no smoking u r one determined little minkster xx them 13's will b urs nxt week cx
Thanks Em! I do feel super determined on all aspects at the moment :) counting down to next week already xx

Purple*Tortoise said:
Go minky!
Cheers PT! As for the punch, if OH continues tonight I think he will defo have one coming his way ;) xx

Morning gang! Hope everyone is all good today and the sun is finally shining where you are (like it is here woo!)

New obsession that has just pounced on me! Chocolate tea. It is gorgeous and I'm heading to tesco on my way to work to get some so I don't have to wait till next weeks WI to have my next cup. I don't think it tastes too much like choc and nor does it smell like it but I really love the flavour of it. I don't have milk with it either, just plain and black. Lush.

Also! Get yourselves a box of rocky road hifi lights - OMG! Deliciously sweet and yummy and so do not taste 'healthy'. Just tucking into one now for breakfast - had one after dinner last night too. Defo new firm favourite.

As for not smoking - bring on day 3!!

Doing mass exercise again (4.5 miles on bike, 3.5 miles walk/jog and hour of badders) so hoping this will become easier with no smoking. Got badminton again tomorrow eve, a trial half Marathon walk Saturday and legs bums n tums booked for Sunday morning. Friday and Monday are just the standard 4.5 mile bile rides. Thank god! Need some respite!

Have a good day all xxx

New obsessions!!

image-3883171139.jpg

Your motivation is infectious minks and your posts never fail to make me smile just thought I would let u know that!

Chocolate yea sounds immense need to get myself some of that :) never had hi fi bars broader have always stuck to alpens but rocky road sound lush!

Good luck on day 3 you've got this in the bag so don't reckon u will need it!! Oh and wtg on not throwing the neighbours off the balcony not sure it would go down as BM anyway ;)

Have a good hump day x

Your motivation is infectious minks and your posts never fail to make me smile just thought I would let u know that!

Chocolate yea sounds immense need to get myself some of that :) never had hi fi bars broader have always stuck to alpens but rocky road sound lush!

Good luck on day 3 you've got this in the bag so don't reckon u will need it!! Oh and wtg on not throwing the neighbours off the balcony not sure it would go down as BM anyway ;)

Have a good hump day x

Awww cheers hun :) I feel infectious at the moment (in a good way, not in a gross way!) I am feeling super motivated again and the sun being out is an added bonus.

As for the neighbours I didn't really explain why which made it sound random! Basically, they have knack of waiting for us to go to bed and then they go sit on their balcony smoking and talking LOUDLY for ages. Their balcony is right next to our bedroom window and they really are that loud that we have to shut the window just to try and block them out. Doesn't really block them out 100% but dampens it to at least 60% (Seriously, the woman is like a boom box and her gay brother has a hyena squeal of a laugh - raaaah!)

Have a wicked wednesday honey and hope the pain is subsiding (maybe try some gentle leg exercises to stretch the muscle/nerve out?) xxx

I've been looking for this tea for agggges! I've looked I. All the tescos and can't find it! I'll have to venture up country soon to pick up some bits! I think I may get some fruit tea in the meantime. Literally I am exhausted listening to ur exercise plans for the week - normally you inspire me but this week it's def inspiration with a big fat dollop of shame that u r doing soooo much exercise! I need to move my bum! Have a good day and bloody neighbours! My neighbour is deaf so that's pretty good! Xxx

That tea sounds gorgeous! Maybe I could do with some this week as I could quite happily eat my own body weight in chocolate at the mo, stupid PMT!

Oh and we moved house cos of our neighbours!! Our new ones are lovely :) thank god, they could have been worse than the old ones lol

MinkyDinky said:
Awww cheers hun :) I feel infectious at the moment (in a good way, not in a gross way!) I am feeling super motivated again and the sun being out is an added bonus.

As for the neighbours I didn't really explain why which made it sound random! Basically, they have knack of waiting for us to go to bed and then they go sit on their balcony smoking and talking LOUDLY for ages. Their balcony is right next to our bedroom window and they really are that loud that we have to shut the window just to try and block them out. Doesn't really block them out 100% but dampens it to at least 60% (Seriously, the woman is like a boom box and her gay brother has a hyena squeal of a laugh - raaaah!)

Have a wicked wednesday honey and hope the pain is subsiding (maybe try some gentle leg exercises to stretch the muscle/nerve out?) xxx

The sun being out does help I totally agree. Glad ure feeling so motivated at the mo it's a lowly place to be in isn't it!

As for the neighbours that's just rubbish no wonder u wanna chuck em over the balcony weve had some rubbish ones over the years and there is nothing worse that's for sure were lucky at the mo we have great ones.

Trying to get myself up and moving after a while tho its just too painful bloody thing is driving me up the wall! Never mind :) x

Minks, reading your exercise plan made me tired. I am just waiting for the rain to ease off (has been raining heavy all night and apparently a garage up the road is flooded) to go for my long walk.

As for neighbours, I am luck that most my neighbours at home are elderly so no noise and here in the country, just hear dogs, donkey and tractors.

Cholocolate tea sound good. i am not a chocoholic just savoury stuff but hav enot got any so it is fine.

Have a fab day and enjoy the sunshine whilst it last.

Back