MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

3lbs off this week ! Yay!!!
Probably being ill helped but definitely chuffed about it. Only 1lb to get me to 4.5 stone and 2lbs to put me in the 15's! Ahhhhhhh!

Oh and I have lost something else.... My voice :( went out last night and saw some friends and my cousin. Clearly my throat hasn't recovered from my illness as by the end of the night my voice was a little scratchy but this morning - nada! The OH loves it :D

I guess I should just curl up on the sofa and watch old school "Santa Claus" the movie. I love this one! Still a child at heart xx

MinkyDinky said:
3lbs off this week ! Yay!!!
Probably being ill helped but definitely chuffed about it. Only 1lb to get me to 4.5 stone and 2lbs to put me in the 15's! Ahhhhhhh!

Oh and I have lost something else.... My voice :( went out last night and saw some friends and my cousin. Clearly my throat hasn't recovered from my illness as by the end of the night my voice was a little scratchy but this morning - nada! The OH loves it :D

I guess I should just curl up on the sofa and watch old school "Santa Claus" the movie. I love this one! Still a child at heart xx

Well done Hun! What a great result just before Xmas!
Enjoy x

Ok now I am getting annoyed... I want my voice back and sore throat to go! Never had laryngitis before and it is the most frustrating thing ever! God dammit.

So the food I have been eating is more on the lines of liquid so as to not aggravate and an attempt to soothe. Had a cup of tea, bottle of sprite zero, vegetable cuppa soup and a little milk. Hardly enough to keep my energy levels up but I just don't have the energy to do anything.

OH has decided we are having a curry take away tonight so I will be trying to limit the syns and probably have a madras or vindaloo (no creamy based sauces here thank you very much!) and plain boiled rice. If anything the sauce and rice will be enough if I can't handle swallowing chicken. And tomorrow if I have issues swallowing then my mother will just have to blend my Xmas dinner and I can eat baby food :D nom!

OH is still loving the peace and quiet though...... Cheeky man. Xx

Well here we are! New year and I am just over 4 stone lighter than I was this time last year :) go me!

Got a bit of a hazy head on me this morning but looking at preparing my meals for the week and getting started on the 30 day shred this afternoon. That's gonna kill me! Ha ha. I also have The Biggest Loser challenge for the wii and hoping to have a butchers at that later or in the week if I am too knackered.

I'm feeling a fishy meal for dinner today.... Hoping to have a search and find a nice simple recipe, maybe even just make it up. Chuck some tomatoes, onion and chilli in a pan, reduce, pour over fish and bake in the oven? Sounds quite nice actually :D

Mega hungry so time to grab me a banana!
Happy new year friends and here's to a super slinky future xxx

Cleogin said:
Good luck chick x

Well I didn't die ;)

Wasn't as bad as I thought although I will need a proper gym/sports bra, my poor puppies!! I couldn't do jumping jacks for the fact they killed so modified and done butt kicks instead. Enjoyed it and looking forward to getting tomorrow underway too. Going to look at the Biggest Loser Challenge that I got for the wii and incorporate that this week.

Goodbye fat!! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Well I didn't die ;)

Wasn't as bad as I thought although I will need a proper gym/sports bra, my poor puppies!! I couldn't do jumping jacks for the fact they killed so modified and done butt kicks instead. Enjoyed it and looking forward to getting tomorrow underway too. Going to look at the Biggest Loser Challenge that I got for the wii and incorporate that this week.

Goodbye fat!! Xx

Yeah! Kick ass! :) and totally the same with the puppies! I swear I could knock myself out with them lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Yeah! Kick ass! :) and totally the same with the puppies! I swear I could knock myself out with them lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha glad I'm not the only one!
Calves are feeling it today but that's a good think right? Fingers crossed for results! Measured myself all over yesterday and will every Sunday to see what the difference is in a month - hoping for a good couple of inches. Woo!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Hope you had a good Xmas and New Year! I've been off the plot a bit, only just catching up with all the posts on here!

Thank you! Xmas and new year weren't bad although the run up to Xmas I had laryngitis and a respiratory infection so was a little poorly.
Hope you did too, and I'm sure whatever damage you may have had will be off in no time! You've done fantastically well so far and it's only 1 week so let's get back on it yeah?! Xx

Another shred done! Felt the burn in my stomach muscles today but loved that - it's my problem area probably like most women - and as mentioned before the last area to start changing. I know I have a long way to go but will start me off on the exercise front.
I would recommend it to anyone, it's done in no time at all and really works you all over. Must get some small weights though as using cans of baked beans doesn't make me feel the burn on some of the arm movements.

Now off to get de-sweated and wait for the food shopping, hurry up tesco man I want my foooooood!

Another shred done! Felt the burn in my stomach muscles today but loved that - it's my problem area probably like most women - and as mentioned before the last area to start changing. I know I have a long way to go but will start me off on the exercise front.
I would recommend it to anyone, it's done in no time at all and really works you all over. Must get some small weights though as using cans of baked beans doesn't make me feel the burn on some of the arm movements.

Now off to get de-sweated and wait for the food shopping, hurry up tesco man I want my foooooood!

Glad you are getting on with the shred....I really enjoyed it, but sometimes it is hard work. Well done you....keep up the good work :)

Back