MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Good luck hun x

Thanks for the luck guys! I'm actually dead nervous, which doesn't really happen too often. I'm hoping for 1.5 minimum to give me my mid targets.

25 minutes and counting.

Made some chilli cheeseburgers for tonight and can't wait to munch. So lush and hot and just what I need. Not sure what days to do for the rest of the week but I feel like mixing up red and green is playing havoc with my digestion. So rather than day by day I think it's best I change to week by week. Sorry if TMI but Christ I need a cr@p!! Constipation is so frigging annoying and I've been twice in a week! Regardless of how much fluid I've had and veggies etc it just doesn't seem to want to shift.

Again - apologies if this offends you but we all do it right? Or not in my case ;)

Report back in half an hour! Xxx

This is really tense! I'm just chilling out picking up my phone every couple minutes to see what uve lost! Haha! Xx

Well. I said I'd be happy with 1.5.

Guess who got 1.5?!

Wooooooooooo!

I am 14 stone 13 and a half. So just by the skin of my teeth I'm in the 14's but Jesus Christ I'm in the bloody 14 stone bracket!!!

Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!! Well done that's soooooo good :) xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Well. I said I'd be happy with 1.5.

Guess who got 1.5?!

Wooooooooooo!

I am 14 stone 13 and a half. So just by the skin of my teeth I'm in the 14's but Jesus Christ I'm in the bloody 14 stone bracket!!!

Well done miss minky! ;)

Woo hoo and well done Hun x

:woohoo: into the 14s!!!! Well done Mrs! :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: - re the carp situ - my tip would be fruit n fibre for brekkie. Oh and btw, it is only you that poos. The rest of us just excrete our wastes as rose smelling air from the tips of our earlobes :8855: xxxxxxx

Well done Minky, chuffed for you!! xx

Whoop whoop go minks xx thats fabulous bet ur floating :)
Thank you sweetie, hopefully soon I will slim enough to float for defo but I am so dead chuffed right now! xx

Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!! Well done that's soooooo good :) xxx
Ahhh! I could scream! Yay yay yay! xxx

Well done miss minky! ;)
Thanks PT! I am so happy right now! Xx

Woo hoo and well done Hun x
Thanks Ginny! I still can't beleive it xx

:woohoo: into the 14s!!!! Well done Mrs! :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: - re the carp situ - my tip would be fruit n fibre for brekkie. Oh and btw, it is only you that poos. The rest of us just excrete our wastes as rose smelling air from the tips of our earlobes :8855: xxxxxxx
Thank you sugar! Its crazy right?! I cant beleive that I am the only one that doesn't excrete my waste in such a ladylike manner :D got the fruit and fibre out and having it for breakfast so fingers crossed ay? :8855: xxxx

Yay!!! Well done!!!
Cheers m'dears! xx

Well done Minky, chuffed for you!! xx
Thank you Joanna! And well done on your loss too - seems like 1.5 was the weight to lose last night ay? ;) xx

MinkyDinky said:
Thank you sweetie, hopefully soon I will slim enough to float for defo but I am so dead chuffed right now! xx

Ahhh! I could scream! Yay yay yay! xxx

Thanks PT! I am so happy right now! Xx

Thanks Ginny! I still can't beleive it xx

Thank you sugar! Its crazy right?! I cant beleive that I am the only one that doesn't excrete my waste in such a ladylike manner :D got the fruit and fibre out and having it for breakfast so fingers crossed ay? :8855: xxxx

Cheers m'dears! xx

Thank you Joanna! And well done on your loss too - seems like 1.5 was the weight to lose last night ay? ;) xx

Still dead chuffed for ya xx

Back