MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Mink I have planted some garlic and when cooking, I pull one out and use it, bulb and leaves. It is amazing. You can grow it on the window ledge.

emma_partington27 said:
I wanna visit choccywoccydoodaa lol

I love choccywoccydoodaa but you need a mortgage to buy owt

Mink I dunno how but I lost your diary somehow then saw you today on another
Diary and bingo the penny dropped duh!!

Purple*Tortoise said:
Those pictures are amazing! ;)
Gave me a little kick to get my head back in the game!

Thanks PT :) they are a little reminder to myself too to keep going and remind me how far I have come. Sometimes I don't 'feel' much different but then I see the pics and *know* I'm different. If that makes sense?! Xx

Mumma K said:
Doing okay Mink you ?

Not bad this end apart from toothache and (apologies in advance for tmi) constipation :(

Just planning meals for the weekend and I'm going to do a Chinese extravaganza tomorrow :

Fake seaweed
Salt n pepper chicken (MLM's recipe yum!)
Singapore noodles
Chicken satay
Possibly prawn toast
Chilli broccoli

Monday is curry fest so proper takeaway weekend :D

Not bad this end apart from toothache and (apologies in advance for tmi) constipation :(

Just planning meals for the weekend and I'm going to do a Chinese extravaganza tomorrow :

Fake seaweed
Singapore noodles
Chicken satay
Possibly prawn toast
Chilli broccoli

My gawddd, that all sounds delish!! :drool:

MinkyDinky said:

Fake seaweed
Singapore noodles
Chicken satay
Possibly prawn toast
Chilli broccoli

Yum I made the S&P chicken last weekend it was fab

Rosielea said:
Mink I have planted some garlic and when cooking, I pull one out and use it, bulb and leaves. It is amazing. You can grow it on the window ledge.

What do you put in the pot? How long does it take? I'm such a garlic fiend, had 8 cloves in my dinner last night!! Xx

What do you put in the pot? How long does it take? I'm such a garlic fiend, had 8 cloves in my dinner last night!! Xx

Just put individual cloves in the pot and it starts sprouting really quick. I just pull them out after 3-4 weeks and use them like spring onions. You can leave them 2-3 months to give flowers (I believe you can eat the flowers in stirfry or salad). When flowers finish time to pull them - they are in bulbs.

I'll post picture of my garlics for you.

Just had an amazing pizza. I'll put the receipe and photo on my diary later on.

Last edited:
Rosielea said:
Just put individual cloves in the pot and it starts sprouting really quick. I just pull them out after 3-4 weeks and use them like spring onions. You can leave them 2-3 months to give flowers (I believe you can eat the flowers in stirfry or salad). When flowers finish time to pull them - they are in bulbs.

I'll post picture of my garlics for you.

Just had an amazing pizza. I'll put the receipe and photo on my diary later on.

Sounds fabulous Rosie, I've got a couple of spare smaller cloves that I can use so just need to get some soil for them.

I saw your pizza - looks fab! Might have to try that recipe then as I love pizza! Xx

I've been a naughty little Minks and spending money on clothes *whoops*. Wasn't too much though and I needed to do it for my own benefit. I'm a really bad shopper and I only ever seem to come out with bags and shoes and if I'm clothes shopping I go in to a mad state and have a panic attack. Ker-razy bee hatch I know :D but I managed to go in today for 2 n half hours and not get an attack at all. I did however have my headphones in and ignored literally everything and everyone around me so that might have helped!

On the plus side I got some lovely navy supersoft skinny jeans from new look and an extremely keeeeeyute dress from Dorothy Perkins. And it's a 16. A freaking 16! Now it's probably a fluke and the only one in the world that fits me but who gives a flux about that. The dress fits perfectly and will be great for when the warmer weather comes. For now I will pair it with my skinnies and flats with a little cardi and then warm weather bare legs and wedges.

Yay my first 16! Although scales are set to go up this week, on the sauce tonight at a poker evening and it never ends up well :D xx

blonde8 said:
You really don't look like you need to lose that amount still. I'd love to be the size you are now xx

Awwww thank you sweetie, so lovely of you. I'm dead chuffed I've got to this size but I defo need to lose more! Stupid tummy and hips/thighs are the last to get smaller. Getting there though :D xx

Back