MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

2 lbs off - officially 'OVERWEIGHT' and no longer obese!! Woooooooo!!
1 more lb to hit 7 stone and that WILL be off next week - with a couple more with an luck (well, not luck but with plan following!)

Heading off to work in an hour, few hours work and then badminton time woo! Xxx

1 more lb to hit 7 stone and that WILL be off next week - with a couple more with an luck (well, not luck but with plan following!)

Well done Miss Slinky. woop woop to 7 stone shiney. Have a fab day at work and enjoy badders

MinkyDinky said:

Woo hoo go minky go :) :) :)

Have a most fabulous day at work missy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mrstore said:
Woo hoo!!! Well done minky :) congrats on being overweight lol ;)

They all looked at me like I was mad when I said 'woo I'm overweight!' but I am ecstatic!

Don't think I've been this 'slim' since I was a youngish teenager. And I'm braving playing badminton in leggings tonight rather than my huge trackies! Good day today xx

MinkyDinky said:
They all looked at me like I was mad when I said 'woo I'm overweight!' but I am ecstatic!

Don't think I've been this 'slim' since I was a youngish teenager. And I'm braving playing badminton in leggings tonight rather than my huge trackies! Good day today xx

Haha! I remember the first time I ventured out in leggings since I was about 11 years old.....I did feel a bit self conscious but there were worse legs than mine out there! Lol. Now I couldn't give a poo what anyone else thinks. If they don't like the shape of my legs then they should look the other way lol

Go minky go minky! That's fab! Big well done for getting to overweight that must feel like such an accomplishment! Xxx

Hello lovely - just been catching up and gutted I missed you doing the half marathon. You were amazing, as ever and look at you in the pics! I have to say, you look slim as anything - not remotely 'overweight' although I know that's a medical technicality! Reading your diary always gets me fired up! I haven't abandoned sw btw - am doing it on the 'up' days!
Well done for your amazing achievement and I can't wait until you do the London marathon next year; I can totally see you doing it :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxx

Hi Minky, just stopping by to say you have done absolutely briliiant. I have been here here and everywhere but recently lost 2 stone on a detox. Back on Slimming World from Monday though! You are an inspiration, and well done for just being overweight I cant wait till I am that! xxx

Hello lovely. Dare I ask how the not you-know-whatting is going? It has been a stressful time for you lately :bighug: xxxxxx

Back