MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Thank you guys!!

It's still taking some time to really sink in to be honest. 100lbs.... 200 1/2lb blocks of butter - I tried to count that out at the supermarket for a comparison but after about 80 I gave up :D if anyone had said to me 'here's (for example) 7 sacks of potatoes, each weighing a stone, you have to carry them around all day'....... I don't think I would be able to for 5 minutes!! It's crazy.

Sometimes I can't comprehend how much I have achieved in this, it really doesn't sink in. I look in the mirror and I often don't see the new me, its like my brain is still registering the obese me and not the new me looking back. Bizarre. There is a mental process I guess I have to go through to start really accepting myself and how far I've come, and emotional journey I think that goes hand in hand with the physical.

But seriously, thank you to all of you for your support - it really means a lot xxxx

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have got to have 2 wisdom teeth out today - absolute agony with one of them all week which has got progressively worse and after a quick visit to the Dr Teeth yesterday he was like 'right, gotta whip those out.... Tomorrow'. I'm a bit nervous and worried because he did say that there is a chance they don't come out cleanly and it might require surgery. Sob!

Food will be soft and Luke warm if I can face anything. Barely eaten last few days through having immense pain in even opening my mouth. Bless my OH, he made me a big salad, boiled eggs and slices of peppered beef for dinner yesterday and after 45 minutes of trying to eat it I finally gave up :( food so far today has been a slice of peppered beef and will follow with a banana.

Appt is at 11:05 and I'm crapping my pants! Wish me luck :( xxx

Oh Crikey! Good luck!! I had one of mine out about 18 months ago due to an infection. I went to my emergency appointment just thinking I'd be coming out with some anti-biotics, how wrong was I. I came out with a huge tooth instead!! Lol.

Hope it goes ok lovely!!!!

Thanks mate! I'm just waiting to be called into the room of death now. I never used to et nervous about dentists but jeez I'm proper panicking. Probably doesn't help I'm by myself. But tummy is in knots, heart is pounding and I'm sweating - thank god the dentist isn't attractive because this is not a good look ;)

Couldn't face trying to eat the banana so just had a glass of diet coke to wash down some more ibuprofen. Ant minute now I'll be going in..... :( xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Thanks mate! I'm just waiting to be called into the room of death now. I never used to et nervous about dentists but jeez I'm proper panicking. Probably doesn't help I'm by myself. But tummy is in knots, heart is pounding and I'm sweating - thank god the dentist isn't attractive because this is not a good look ;)

Couldn't face trying to eat the banana so just had a glass of diet coke to wash down some more ibuprofen. Ant minute now I'll be going in..... :( xxx

Hope u r ok minks xx

emma_partington27 said:
Hope u r ok minks xx
No :( xx

mrstore said:
How did it go?? You're not still in there are you??!!! Lol

Well I was a wimp. The injections made me cry, really hurt, nearly hyperventilated and now I look like a chipmunk! Tried to drink some water and managed to dribble all down myself ha ha! Have eaten a little pot of jelly and have a muller rice. Attempted a croissant but was too difficult to chew. But at least I've eaten something ay? Meant to be going out for drinks later.... Sensible or not? Still, on the brightened I'm going to get my hair done at 3 so a bit of pampering will be welcomed xx

A few drinks might numb the pain lol ;) I had to take the afternoon off work when I had mine out, I was a crying jibbering wreck coming out the dentist :( I had to walk through the middle of Chester town centre to get to the bus stop dribbling. Like you say, not a pretty sight!

I'm getting my hair cut and coloured to cheer me up. Bit of pampering and me time. Then over to my friends after for a couple of relaxing drinks..... Before heading to town for the night. One of the local clubs (that is my fav!) is closing down this week for a new complex thats being built :( so we are visiting there tonight AND tomorrow night. It's what bank holiday weekends were made for right?

On tooth/mouth news, the bleeding still hasn't stopped and it is still numb - feeling best come back soon so I don't dribble into my vodka later!! Xxx

emma_partington27 said:
Abit ov bad news for ya hun but ur really not suppose to drink for 24 hrs after havin a tooth extracted as alcohol thins the blood and can make it bleed more :(

Yeah I always ignore things like that ;) but thanks for your concern Hun. I think I'm gonna take it easy though - promise! Xxx

Thanks everyone! Ahhh! It's be
Have in total now lost 100lbs!!
Officially lost 7 stone 2 lbs!

What a rollercoaster of emotions I am feeling right now! Xxx

Wow Minks - you are my inspiration xx

Back to basics for me - really been sooo not in the mood with stresses and strains, gonna start checking out minimins every day again for support and might even start a food diary (!). Restarted SW online today, wish me luck xx

:wavey: hi minks. Wow lady I've missed a lot. First the not so good stuff sorry to hear about the teeth and I hope that they aren't giving I too much trouble. Now the good stuff wow wow wow and wow well done on WOTY you so so deserves it you have done amazingly and as others have said your such an inspiration. Congrats also on the 100lbs what a massively wonderful amount of weight to lose. You lady are brill :)

Hope your bank hol weekend was good xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MinkyDinky said:
Yeah I always ignore things like that ;) but thanks for your concern Hun. I think I'm gonna take it easy though - promise! Xxx

Hahahaha! Xx

Minks!!!! Ur my heroine! U have done so amazingly well!!!! I can't believe uve lost 100lbs that is beyond amazing! Hope uve had a fab couple nights! Xxx

Back