Lunch:
1/2 can salmon
35g (dried) wholewheat pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
LARGE melon wedge and a pear
Coffee with sweetener and splash of SS milk

Dinner:
Beef Dhansak - 125g beef, 50g red lentils, carrots, onions, bag of brown rice, canned tomatoes, garlic, chillies, green beans and spinach

FaithFluro said:
30 mins Treadmill
30 mins 30 Day Shred
Breakfast:
40g All-Bran with 125ml Semi-Skimmed milk
Melon wedge, apple and orange.
Lunch:
1/2 can salmon
35g (dried) wholewheat pasta
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
LARGE melon wedge and a pear
Dinner:
Beef Dhansak - 125g beef, 50g red lentils, carrots, onions, bag of brown rice, canned tomatoes, garlic, chillies, green beans and spinach

All looks good to me? As long as your superfree in those meals was a third of your 'plate' then perfect. Assuming the oil was your 2nd HexB? What other syns are you going to have? Should still be having between 5-15 a day as per the norm but taking the higher syn value if there is one (say a sausage is 1 on original and 4 on green, you take green).
You can have a second HexA choice if you choose to.

Well done on the exercise too! Xx

I has extra milk in some coffees, oil as my second b and success express is 2/3 superfree, not 1/3, which I think I'm having!

Ok so off to London again in the morning and before setting the alarm for that ghastly time (4:30 :() I am thinking about my food for tomorrow. Believe that the plan is -

Brekkie - 2 bacon, 1 fried egg and mushrooms.
Lunch - lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, grated carrot, tuna, HexA cheese (think I'm going to do the applewood cheat!) wrap 6 syns.
Dinner - some form of veggie dinner! Maybe LM sausages, veggies, ciabatta HexB and ketchup.
Snacks - hifi light bars (HexB), fruit that I pick up from the veggie stall at tube, skinny latte 2.5 syns, and maybe a mullerlight in the evening.

****** that's a lot of food!!! Woo!

How did u make that chicken for your tea it looks so yummy! Looks like you r doing brill with success express. Hope u have a mammoth lie in at the weekend! Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Ok so off to London again in the morning and before setting the alarm for that ghastly time (4:30 :() I am thinking about my food for tomorrow. Believe that the plan is -

Brekkie - 2 bacon, 1 fried egg and mushrooms.
Lunch - lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, grated carrot, tuna, HexA cheese (think I'm going to do the applewood cheat!) wrap 6 syns.
Dinner - some form of veggie dinner! Maybe LM sausages, veggies, ciabatta HexB and ketchup.
Snacks - hifi light bars (HexB), fruit that I pick up from the veggie stall at tube, skinny latte 2.5 syns, and maybe a mullerlight in the evening.

****** that's a lot of food!!! Woo!

Sounds good though!! I feel for you having to get up at that ridiculous time!! It's the middle of the bloody night!!

All I can think of eating is garlic and caramelised onions because of your food this week btw! Xxx

ZoeSB22 said:
How did u make that chicken for your tea it looks so yummy! Looks like you r doing brill with success express. Hope u have a mammoth lie in at the weekend! Xxx

So easy! Take one tbsp of Harissa paste, spread on chicken (I get my hands involved here ;)) and whack in the oven for 20 mins. Done!

Lie in would be lovely... But getting my hair done Saturday at 9:30 and got a ton of work to do on Saturday afternoon (as my colleague who is 'meant' to cover me has done NOTHING!) so busy busy. Sunday - my day. Lie in, movie day, snuggled with the boy and copious amounts of food :D xxx

mrstore said:
Sounds good though!! I feel for you having to get up at that ridiculous time!! It's the middle of the bloody night!!

Actually looking forward to waking up just because of the food :D xx

ZoeSB22 said:
All I can think of eating is garlic and caramelised onions because of your food this week btw! Xxx

that's a good thing because they are Awesuuuuuum! Xx

Food looks scrumptious! You've inspired me, tomorrow I'm doing my first ever success express day!!

xx

Last edited:
Nellylou said:
Food looks scrumptious! You've inspired me, tomorrow I'm doing my first ever success express day!!

xx

I look forward to seeing what you come up with, it's definitely made me think more about the actual meals to ensure I get my 2/3 superfree. Doing pretty ok though I think?! Xx

Morning all!!

Just chilling on the platform waiting for train. Literally - chilling! Wrap up warm today peeps.

Breakfast
Half a syn for the brown sauce. 1/2 syn for cuppa dash

image-993330418.jpg

lunch
1/2 syn for ketchup squirt in tuna (also vinegar in there!) HexA of applewood cheddar added after picture taken (forgot to put it in at 1st!)

image-1730024329.jpg

I have packed a hifi light and some special k strawberry biscuit moments for 5 syns I believe. Now just to grab some fruit and I'm all set for day 3 of success express woo!

Now pray there is no snow till tonight so I can get home ok :D

Breakfast looks soooo good!! How do you get time in the mornings??? Lol.
Tuna and ketchup..... Really???? ;)

Hope you don't get stranded anywhere later minks, just looking at the weather on the tele, looks bad in places!

Happy Friday! :) Agree with above..how do you get out of bed early enough?! I literally can't get out of bed any earlier than 7.30 no matter how hard i try, and leave the house at 8.15! xx

So easy! Take one tbsp of Harissa paste, spread on chicken (I get my hands involved here ;)) and whack in the oven for 20 mins. Done!

Ooh lovely I need to fin that paste then is it spicy? Xxx

I was up at 4:30 so gave me plenty of time to chuck it all in a pan while I made my lunch and just pretty much left to it's own device.

I'm on a train home now after waiting in the snow at another station, only for the train to have a 'technical' fault and be delayed. After it was 20 mins delayed and no update as to when it was going to arrive I had to tube it over to Victoria and wait for the next train home.

Frozen feet, hungry, need a wee and cannot wait to get home and warm.

How's the snow everywhere else? Xxx

Zoe - It's certainly got spice and heat to it. Tbh, I could have used half a tbsp on the size of the breast I had last night. On the pot it had a 2 chilli pic and medium written underneath, it was fine until there was like, a clump(?) of sauce? And then it was pretty hot. It all depends on what you class as hot/spicy I guess xx

Hmmm. The closer I get to home, the thicker and deeper the snow is. Wonder how the walk home from the station is going to go for me...? Not looking forward to that AT all.

And I'm soooo hungry right now. Lunch won't touch the sides I tell ya, second I'm in it'll be plated up and devoured. Who chooses to eat frigging salad on the coldest and snowiest day of the year?! Idiot.

Back