MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Purple*Tortoise said:
Do you reckon you can fit a mika bunny in on your SE day? They helped my p****d offness in a big way tonight ;)

I've got my mini malteaser one today(last of the packet!) so defo need to get some of those milka bunnies in my life xx

To all those people that just joined my train....

GRRRRRRRRRRR!

I was just about to get my breakfast out my bag and now the seat next to and opposite me are occupied. Selfish. Totes selfish.

Will have to wait.

Success Express Day!
Breakfast - 1/2 a melon, baked ciabatta and 40g Brie (finally!) HexA and HexB.
Lunch - leftover cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels.
Dinner - Diced chicken cooked in a sauce of tomatoes, garlic, red onion, peppers, mushrooms, chilli. Served with mini pasta, cabbage, courgette and possibly roast Brussels? Possibly 40g of Brie or 30g parmesan somewhere in there for HexA.
Pudding! Banana, yogurt 1/2 syn, cream 1 syn. Hifi light HexB.

Synned snacks - hifi light 3 syns, mini bunny 3.

Total synnage - 8.

Now hurry up and get me to London so I can frigging eat!!

Morning! Hope you don't mind me asking this.....but you eat loads of veggies, right????? Don't they make you trump like a brass band???? One mouthful of brocolli sets me off!!

mrstore said:
Morning! Hope you don't mind me asking this.....but you eat loads of veggies, right????? Don't they make you trump like a brass band???? One mouthful of brocolli sets me off!!

I do eat a lot of veggies yup, and just this last week I've been so freaking windy but normally, nope. But I am a private popper (as in I only do it in the bathroom at home) so have learnt to control it and maybe that's why I don't do it regardless of how much veg I've had? Make sense??
Oh and guarantee I do it in my sleep but if we're both asleep and no one hears it then in never happened right?! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
I do eat a lot of veggies yup, and just this last week I've been so freaking windy but normally, nope. But I am a private popper (as in I only do it in the bathroom at home) so have learnt to control it and maybe that's why I don't do it regardless of how much veg I've had? Make sense??
Oh and guarantee I do it in my sleep but if we're both asleep and no one hears it then in never happened right?! Xx

Lol, I think that's why I don't really do too much veg, I'm bad enough as it is lol. Although this time I've been ok,, no idea why. I'm not a private popper I'm afraid.....much to OH's disgust!!!!!

Anyway change of subject......How's the weather?? Lol

Hope you enjoyed your brekkie when you finally got to eat it! :D I nipped to Tesco before WI yesterday and got a few bits, including those ciabatta rolls. Looking forward to trying! xx

Never mind about the gain minks like everyone else has said it will b off in no time at all! Xx

Lol to private popper :8855:im a private popper too, its just I fall asleep way before boyf so thats where im found out... :rolleyes:

Hope you finally got to enjoy your breakfast. x

p.s that 2lbs will be history next week

Looking good! Know you got the train to London this morning, so are you pretty close? I've been down for a few weekends and stuff before and I'm going again weekend of 8th March. From the top of the country to the bottom :D xx

emma_partington27 said:
Ive neva been to london wud love to go :)
it's awesome here it really is, especially in the spring before all the tourists come but it's nice and warm and the parks are all green :) xx

xJoanneJJx said:
Looking good! Know you got the train to London this morning, so are you pretty close? I've been down for a few weekends and stuff before and I'm going again weekend of 8th March. From the top of the country to the bottom :D xx

I don't live too far, it takes about 30 minutes to London Victoria which is pretty much the hub for the whole of London!!
What you coming down here for in March, anything fun? Xx

Lunch!!
Ham and leftover veggies

image-807384870.jpg

Then I had a hifi light and a tub of melon fingers.
I have managed to drink 3 x 750ml bottles of water too - I can't stop peeing!!!

Nearly back to sunny Crawley on le train. Going to cook dinner all ready for reheating once I've played badminton (6-7).

Decided to melt my other HexA of Brie over the small pasta bows I am going to have with dinner - epiiiiiiic :D

May have my banana before heading out to play for some energy. Or is that just greed??

it's awesome here it really is, especially in the spring before all the tourists come but it's nice and warm and the parks are all green :) xx

I don't live too far, it takes about 30 minutes to London Victoria which is pretty much the hub for the whole of London!!
What you coming down here for in March, anything fun? Xx

Ooh bet it's wicked being so close! Well me and my friend have wanted to do the Harry Potter studio tour for a while (dont laugh! :D ) So we're staying in London Friday eve-Sunday and gonna make a weekend of it. We're staying in Waterloo where i've stayed before, got a great price and everything is close by on the tube! xx

xJoanneJJx said:
Ooh bet it's wicked being so close! Well me and my friend have wanted to do the Harry Potter studio tour for a while (dont laugh! :D ) So we're staying in London Friday eve-Sunday and gonna make a weekend of it. We're staying in Waterloo where i've stayed before, got a great price and everything is close by on the tube! xx

It's strange, London is practically on my doorstep yet I have done very little in sight seeing!! I tend to go to the same places (Covent garden, Leicester square, the Tate) but not long after the boy and I got together we done a stay in London and visited a few place. The natural history museum is AWESOME and went to the war museum too which is totally cool. I want to go to the british or London museum (can't remember what it's called, one or the other!!) because it's meant to be rammed with so much stuff.

You'll have a fab time and the weather should be much warmer by then :D xx

1 hour of badminton - tick! Can tell I've not played in a while but was super fun.

Yummy scrummy dinner eaten - tick!!

Chilli paprika vegetable ratatouille kinda sauce, couple of pieces of chicken (that was cooked in said sauce), small pasta portion with melted Brie (that was amazing!), cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower.
image-3707990843.jpg

image-900640130.jpg

The sauce was made up of red onion, mushrooms, red pepper, chopped tomatoes and pasatta, some hot chilli powder and smoked paprika. Pretty damn good.

Think that covers my 1/3 superfree in all 3 meals, both HexA and HexB x 2 choices and some syns. Although I need to work out my syns to ensure I know what I've definitely had before tucking into a pudding :D

Lots of fluid had today too. Had another 750mls water playing badminton. So that's 3 litres water, 2 small lattes, 1 cuppa and a swig of sugar free cherryade.

Success express day one, DONE.

Last edited:
Syns and healthy extras so far :

2 x lattes 5 syns.
Bunny 3 syns.

HexA - 2 x 40g Brie
HexB 50g DS ciabatta and 1 x hifi light.

So I can have pudding :D Happy Minks!!

Banana topped with banana and custard mullerlight and 1 syn squirty cream.

Total 9 syns for the day woo!

Back