MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Dinner last night - lushness.

image-2382596518.jpg

Today is going to be green again.

Breakfast - egg and cheese sandwich HexA and HexB.

Lunch - fruit! Banana, grapes and melon

Dinner - broccoli and chilli penne with pine nuts HexB or cheesy pasta bake HexA. Undecided yet.

Glad you 'went' I suffered terribly with that issue whilst I was on iron tablets after my c-section and it was awful. Better to keep your fibre intake high for a while to keep it moving. Well done on the lb loss, next week should be a great loss :) xx

Glad you 'went' I suffered terribly with that issue whilst I was on iron tablets after my c-section and it was awful. Better to keep your fibre intake high for a while to keep it moving. Well done on the lb loss, next week should be a great loss :) xx

Thanks Tishbish :) Although its only been the once so maybe I should keep up with the trying to have scan bran and various other ailments?! Fingers crossed for next week indeed... although I plan on getting a little drunk saturday so maybe I won't have a loss :) xx

Food update!

Brekkie was the sandwich, mid morning banana and hifi light with a small latte - 5.5 syns. Lunch have just had a sushi from tesco and another latte 3.5 (really need to stop having 2 of these every day as I don't like spending 5 syns on 2 drinks, yet I am loving the lattes - dilemma!!!), followed by melon and grapes. Total syns 9

Dinner.... think I will have the cheesy pasta bake. HexA of cheese, pasta, mixed veg (BNS, peppers, stuff.... recipe outta the mag) and I believe no syns?
Should be trying to have less syns due to being out on Saturday night. So might have syn free days tomorrow, sunday and monday and have saturday evening as 4 days of syns? Well, most of the syns - planning a roast on Sunday and will need gravy! Other than that, everything else could be syn free....

Need to plan this out :D xxx

Just joined SW 2 weeks ago and today have been reading your thread on MM. so inspired by how much weight you have lost - well done, you are amazing

Just joined SW 2 weeks ago and today have been reading your thread on MM. so inspired by how much weight you have lost - well done, you are amazing

Ah thanks anju :) finding things a bit of a slog at the moment but still going none the less!! Good luck with SW - it really is amazing xx

Dinner is on... Meant to feed 4 but by the amount that's there it's like it could feed 6!! Pre dinner snack - I'm munching another 2 scan bran topped with the rest of my low low HexA. That stuff is divine and you get 60g of it as a hex choice. I had 40g in my egg sandwich this morning and 20g topped on the SB.

Got a HexA of Parmesan in/on the pasta bake. Will report back on if it's nice or not :D xx

Surprisingly dinner was nice. Sweet tasting because of the veg in it but I really liked that.

image-2444466867.jpg

image-2290280932.jpg

managed quarter of the big dish for me, the rest the boy had (such a greedy guts!) and I made a smaller bake that I can freeze and top with a HexA of cheese. I only put half of the pasta in as there was LOADS!!

So now I have a tub of cooked pasta sat in the fridge and don't really know what to do with it? Think I'll roast lots of garlic and red onion, boil some mini broccoli florets and stir them through the pasta with melted Kerry low low spread (seriously guys.... You must try that stuff!)

I wouldn't know about primula - can never find the light version! But low low, I think it's lovely! And you get half a pot as a HexA and can put it in the microwave to heat and the pour over pasta... How easy can that be?! Xx

I wouldn't know about primula - can never find the light version! But low low, I think it's lovely! And you get half a pot as a HexA and can put it in the microwave to heat and the pour over pasta... How easy can that be?! Xx

I dont like the low version doesnt taste right prefer having less ov the full fat for my hex :)

Back