MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Well so far, no movement. :(

I've been cr@p with food today, pink n White when I got to work, handful of grapes just now. Oh and some special k biscuit moments. 7.5 syns.

1 pint of water, 2 cups of lemon n ginger tea and a chocolate tea before leaving the flat this morning.

Roll on getting WI done. Motivation and stuff is still not here. I'll find it soon, just not today.

No idea what to do for dinner, still got that mince to use up. Might do burgers and have them in ciabatta rolls with salad. Seeing as I haven't used any hex choices or had carbs I guess I can call it a red day? 2 rolls, 2 lots of cheese, fried onions and mushrooms and salad for dinner it is. SW 'junk' food, good for the soul.

Minkx you do not need to please otehr people an dlose because they think you should (idn't that the reason most of us are here now - being pressurised in the past). Just relax and let whatever needs to happen - happen.

Also might be an idea to forget about the otehr problem too. The more you think about it the longer you can't go.

Totally understand about January being a sad month for you and the sad memories. Look at it that both your Grandad and Dad looking down on you and are proud. They will always be with you and protect you.

Not going to wish you luck for WI but wish you a relaxing evening. Lots of hugs xx

Got a text at just after 6.30 from the C saying open now to weigh and go as we have had a burst of snow that's going to continue. So I legged it up there (well, tottered slowly!) and weighed.

Pound off as I thought. Not bad considering it's been a week since I've er...cleared out. But not great considering the veg I've been chowing down on.

Spoke to the C and area manager re toilet problems. They said get some scan bran in you. Is that all the advise I can be given?! Anywho, I weighed and left. Home now and waiting for dinner to cook.

Decided on cheeseburgers and salad. Both HexA and HexB choices. Over on syns today - was at 7.5, then had 2 ryvita sesame and butter, so 12, and a mini muffin taking up to 15 and I'm going to have some ketchup and Mayo in my burgers.

Restart tomorrow?

Got a text at just after 6.30 from the C saying open now to weigh and go as we have had a burst of snow that's going to continue. So I legged it up there (well, tottered slowly!) and weighed.

Pound off as I thought. Not bad considering it's been a week since I've er...cleared out. But not great considering the veg I've been chowing down on.

Spoke to the C and area manager re toilet problems. They said get some scan bran in you. Is that all the advise I can be given?! Anywho, I weighed and left. Home now and waiting for dinner to cook.

Decided on cheeseburgers and salad. Both HexA and HexB choices. Over on syns today - was at 7.5, then had 2 ryvita sesame and butter, so 12, and a mini muffin taking up to 15 and I'm going to have some ketchup and Mayo in my burgers.

Restart tomorrow?

Scan bran does work! Be wary! If I eat 5 so a full hexb two days in a row I would be guaranteed to visit the loo. Usually have it max every other day so maybe it will work?

Well done on the pound loss.....just think what you'll lose next week once you've 'off loaded' ;) enjoy your tea

I was thinking exactly the same ;) well done minky. Enjoy dinner and get those scan bran down you over the next few days xx

I'll give it a crack guys! It can only help right??

Have a lovely evening and thank you all again. You're all stars xxx

Now I'm off to munch this.....

image-723049606.jpg

Have you tried any senna? You can get it from the chemist, it works quite well but you took fibrogel didn't you? Take another sachet maybe xx

I did take fibregel a couple of times but it looks like I'm going to have to combine :

Hot drinks
Peppermint tea / lemon and ginger tea (good for digestion)
Fibregel (which has senna in I believe)
And the occasional scan bran....

Breakfast has been :
Egg on toast - half HexB and 1.5 syns light butter, 1 scan bran and lowlow spread 2 syns and a banana
image-944826703.jpg

unsure what lunch is, up in London again so depends on if we can get out. I'll take some grapes and hifi light bar just in case.

Playing Badminton at 5:30 tonight, dinner can't be eaten late because of early rise tomorrow (both the boy and I have alarms set for 4:30 :() so will either be cheesy pasta bake bake that seems a bit long to prep and takes an hour to cook. Or maybe get the boy to cook LM sausage, beans and chips (sweet pot and normal) for an easy dinner. Can have today as a greeny.

HexA I'll chuck a bit if cheese over my beans, HexB is the toast and hifi light bar, second... I may have bread and butter with dinner and have a chip butty.

Lunch time i managed to pop out of here and got myself a subway salad with a little sweet onion sauce - 4 syns for that, 7.5 total. I was going to have the veggie patty but so glad I didn't, they are 7-8 syns alone without adding sauce or sub bread!!

Had 2 skinny lattes today so will class as a HexA (they are 2.5 each and 6 syns for milk is a HexA so slight tweekage I guess?)

Tired now and cannot wait for 3 when I can get a shufty on home. Playing badminton tonight and need to get some energy before going. May have some melon when I get home.

Back