MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Amazingly well done again!

You've got me jealous now I want to be in the 11's!
Agree regarding the before and after pics - surely the number 11 deserves celebrating with a pic ;)

Yes to before and after pic! Tea looks soooo good!! xx

Your in the 11s!!!! Amazing! :) so pleased for you and so well deserved.
I want to be in the 11s too!!!

Xx

ps. dinner looks lovely

Morning all! Well, nearly afternoon...

Today is a nice EE day, hoping to up superfree. Need to really think about what to give up for lent. As it starts today. Is moaning allowed?! :D

Breakfast! Hifi light and banana.
Mid am plum.

Lunch - spiced pea and potato cakes with leek and spinach, side salad and Harissa/tomato/Worcester sauce/soy sauce dressing. 1 syn (Harissa isn't even negligible)

Badminton after work

Dinner - beef lasagne (with hidden veggies) and probably cabbage and green beans.

Snacks if needed (don't really want both synned snacks) - another plum, half a melon, velvet crunch 4 syns, milka bunny 5 syns, hifi light 3 syns or half my hexb.

I'm *thinking* about doing a thread in the picture part of the forum after all your badgering yesterday :D I think you'll be shocked tbh. If I do, then I'll probably do it by the end of the week.

Your dinner (lunch to you) sounds amazing!! I think you need start updating your Minky's Meals thread again ;) YAY for picture forum! *do it!* xx

Your dinner (lunch to you) sounds amazing!! I think you need start updating your Minky's Meals thread again ;) YAY for picture forum! *do it!* xx

I concur wholeheartedly!!

And please can I have the potato cakes recipe?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have been reading for a while - just thought I would say hello :) as I am starting to feel a bit stalkery.... Your meals always sound so lush!

Yay to pics! ;) lunch sounds lovely! xx

Just wanted to say hello, just read a good chunk of your diary and I have to say well done and congratulations on your loss so far. You have done amazingly well!

Your food looks amazing and I have picked up lots of ideas.

Well done on your loss this week and I look forward to seeing your pictures if you put them up!

I have to find me some of those mini malteser bunnies!!!!!!

H2 x

I may just give it a crack next week when I am off, get some recipes in there and whatnot :) xx

I concur wholeheartedly!!

And please can I have the potato cakes recipe?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I used the recipe found here an indian feast; part 2 + part 3 all in ONE. ~ the gluttonous vegan loves YOU and then after making 4 last night I gave up and mashed it all together to make normal potato cakes - they were just as good. Got loads left over too so think I am going to shape the rest and freeze. And the ricer I got.... amazing!!

Regarding the photos minks........DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!!!! ;) x
I have a bunch of pics I can upload that I sent to SW after winning miss slinky so I will upload in a bit :) xx

Yay to pics! ;) lunch sounds lovely! xx
Actually really good, the sauce was bang on! xx

Just wanted to say hello, just read a good chunk of your diary and I have to say well done and congratulations on your loss so far. You have done amazingly well!

Your food looks amazing and I have picked up lots of ideas.

Well done on your loss this week and I look forward to seeing your pictures if you put them up!

I have to find me some of those mini malteser bunnies!!!!!!

H2 x
Thank you H2! If you need any help with recipes or anything really just shout, we are all here to help :) xx

You are going to have to give up work soon to fully dedicate yourself to your minis thread! And yes def pictures pictures pictures! Xxx

Back