MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

yay pictures *runs off to look*

Haha! You'll have to make it something you haven't already eaten so far today he yet're choosing to give up a food item! :D xx

That's chocolate out the equation!! Can't say carbs because I've had potato and have pasta for dinner. Hmmm. I think I might have to have a year off?! Xx

Posted on the wrong thread m'dear lol!

Just looked at the pics. Freakin' amazing!! :D

You are going to have to give up work soon to fully dedicate yourself to your minis thread! And yes def pictures pictures pictures! Xxx

You kinda hit the nail on the head there Zo, I'd love to quit my job and do 'this' full time. Not chat away on forums (although I do thoroughly enjoy and love you all!) but actually work for SW. You all know how much I sing it's praises and it has changed my life, I do feel pretty passionate about it and if I'm not reading about food, I'm making food, if I'm not making I'm eating, if I'm not eating I'm taking pictures... You get my point? :D

Just a shame I couldn't afford the outlay for it xx

Yee-ha!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-865749074.jpg
    image-865749074.jpg
    694.9 KB · Views: 48
Lol at us all making Minkys recipes, a little celeb we have here :p
It was yummy! Mine doesn't look as good as yours haha but really tasty. Will def be one to have again! Xx

Lol at us all making Minkys recipes, a little celeb we have here :p
It was yummy! Mine doesn't look as good as yours haha but really tasty. Will def be one to have again! Xx

Yay! So glad you enjoyed! Success woo! Yours looks real good too, nice and chunky xx
I thought of you when I read about a garlic eating contest. haha. dinner looks yum

Had a thought. How much would you have spent on take aways in 6 weeks? You could save it and spend it on a new dress :D I've yet to teach you my amusing financial logic.
I would win that competition - if it was roasted garlic rather than raw :D

I'm so with you on the logic of putting aside takeaway money... I don't need much convincing to buy a dress but if I'm losing pounds and saving pounds I can get myself a nice new dress woo! Xx

I think it was raw garlic, unfortunately. Yay new dress... you could buy two dresses... one with the takeaway money, and one for Easter from non-easter-egg-chocolate money...

You are a genius! I'll let the boy know that he can match my saving too and continue to put a £ for lb away until I hit target to by some shoes and stuff to go with the dresses :) good plan! Xx

Back