MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

I think we should start a shoe thread lol . I hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow Minky you will look gorgeous hun. Yes the pics are a must!!!

Ha ha! Shoes came but don't go with the dress but it's cool, I still love them and they will get good use :) as do all my shoes! I'm shattered though and think an early night is on the cards. I'll be lucky to make 10pm! Xxx

Am I right in thinking you put the chick pea stew recipe up somewhere??? I can't find it :( could you possibly point me in the right direction please??? Lol. Cx

Any new shoe pics to show us???? ;)

Am I right in thinking you put the chick pea stew recipe up somewhere??? I can't find it :( could you possibly point me in the right direction please??? Lol. Cx

Will have to take pics of them tomorrow as i'm off to sleepy land, thank god!

Recipe was kind of posted, the link to the recipe on the blog I got it from was earlier but here it is again :

http://www.thegluttonousvegan.com/2010/09/chickpea-cabbage-and-potato-stew-dull.html

Enjoy! Xxx

Have a great day today, lots of pics please! :) xx

Have a great day today, lots of pics please! :) xx

Thanks honey. I'm surprisingly chilled and not in panic mode. Just got out the bath and about to have something to eat. Then it's top to toe moisturise, sort hair, pack up makeup and sleepover stuff. Getting picked up in an hour, can check in at 12 and leaving hotel at 1:30 so I'll have plenty of time there to do make up, change, nails, and hair touch ups. Nice!

Now, what to eat?! Xx

Lol, only if your slippers are fluffy bunnies ;)

Have fun lovely, looking forward to the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow you look gorgeous. Such an inspiration, you must be so proud of yourself :)

Wow you look fantastic, amazing, confident, gorgeous and so so slim.Love the dress ane earrings. Hope boy appreciates you. I am sure he is a handsome chappy too and you make a perfect couple. Enjoy the party.

Last edited:
OMG!!! You look beautiful and so slim. I hope your feeling a million dollars lady!! xx

Back