MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Cheers girlies. I'm well into the next stone bracket now Em, 11 stone 10 now. 11 stone 7 is my 9 stone award and then it's just 1 stone 3.5 to target. Woo!

Greatest loser in class tonight I won so another sash, certificate and sticker to add to the collection. It was a good night actually, a few members stayed and we had newbies too that picked my brain on various different things.

Now it's dinner time. Had some nice free food at taster session so not overly hungry (spiced meaty couscous, mint and pea dhal which was gorge, sushi and sweet potato stew). Think I'm going to have egg on toast with bacon as it's an EE day xx

Cheers girlies. I'm well into the next stone bracket now Em, 11 stone 10 now. 11 stone 7 is my 9 stone award and then it's just 1 stone 3.5 to target. Woo!

Greatest loser in class tonight I won so another sash, certificate and sticker to add to the collection. It was a good night actually, a few members stayed and we had newbies too that picked my brain on various different things.

Now it's dinner time. Had some nice free food at taster session so not overly hungry (spiced meaty couscous, mint and pea dhal which was gorge, sushi and sweet potato stew). Think I'm going to have egg on toast with bacon as it's an EE day xx

Fabulous xx :)

Changed my mind and am having toasted cheese and homemade salsa sandwich with half a pot of yoomoo strawberry frozen yogurt 3.5 syns. Gotta have some celebration meal :D xx

image-872956037.jpg

Wow! 6lb well done you! Will have to look up those gammon shanks in Tesco, they sound lovely for a change.

Thank you for all the inspiration and ideas!

Hope you feel better soon too.

H2x

Well done, amazing and a real inspiration xx

Thank you all. Was a bit surprised with that loss but gotta remember that was following a 3 lb gain 2 weeks ago and also a week off last week so averages out to 2lb a week in theory.

Woke up pretty hungry today and early because I'm starting work early (too much to do in normal hours) so setting myself up with a good breakfast.

Red day

Breakfast - 1 sausage, 1.5 slices bacon, 1 fried egg and portobello mushroom. Banana. 2 malted mill biscuits 5 syns total

Lunch - salad and salsa sandwich. 2 x dl light triangles. Part HexA. Melon, strawberries and raspberries.

Dinner - gammon steak and roasted veggies.

Eekkk great loss Minks! :D xx

Mornin hun!! Another fab day planned!! Food looks lush, as usual lol!! Do you have a recipe for your salsa?? It looks really gorgeous xx

I'll post it later sweetie, it's super simple and so tasty. Think I'm going to make some again at the weekend to go with nachos and cheese. Nom! Xx

Nom nom, that looks delish! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back