MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Hmm not that cheap then....maybe I need a bf to buy me one he he ;)

Haha! It's pretty good quality so I think it's worth it but yes, if I did have a bf.. :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I stumbled across your diary and had to pop in an say after reading this I thought wow!!!!! Thank you for a lovely read xxx
Awww thanks for stopping by and good luck to you Hun xx
How bloody fantastic do you look?!!! I cant wait to look half as good as you! Xx

You look great too!x
what she said Mrs!! Xx
S'cuse the state of me! Bought a size smaller so I can still wear it while I'm shrinking ;) doesn't look right buttoned atm but it shall xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
yay! Glad you like and it looks great on you too, colour goes well with your hair xx
I think hubby might object if I get one though .....a jacket and a bf lol x

ah what he don't know ;) xx

Hello me sexy Minky how did it go? You looked fabulous x

:D thanks Hun. It was a long day but thoroughly enjoyed myself, the group were so welcoming and thoroughly picked my brains.

Managed to stay on plan although I was out 2-10.

Breakfast - Mushroom omelettes half HexA and bean mix

Snack / lunch Banana, 2 hifi lights hexb.
Sub rolls with low low and pastrami (half HexA and hexb plus 1.5 syns)
Cake 5 syns
Jacket spud, Beans/mushy peas, HexA Cheese
Coffee 2 syns
White chocolate fondant and mini malteaser bunny 4.5 syns
12.5 syns total.

image-4150802561.jpg

Stuffed and tired. Nearly bed time though :) xx

I think it was so nice ov u to help ur C out and help other sw'ers ur so kind and thoughtful minks x
Sorry but one question peas and beans?!?!? :)
That jacket looks gorgeous u look so skinny

Hell yeah peas and beans :D it was some leftover bean mix from the campfire stew with half a can of mushy peas mixed through. So big like the mushy pea curry just with chilli in instead. Lush!
And thank you, I actually felt a little skinny today, only for a moment, but for that moment, it felt gooood :) xx

Morning! What an achy start to the day. After lugging all the gear around with my C last night I can tell you now - that stuff ain't light! Wished I'd have known and worn flats, my feet were killing me and my shoulders n back ache like a b*gger this morning.

Been busy making some chicken bites to take over to my mums buffet luncheon. One is the Balinese lamb (made with chicken!) minus the satay dip (attempted and it tasted like gravy...no lemongrassy...no curry-ey...no gravy... It couldn't make up it's mind and tbh, was foul and way too salty, think my dark soy sauce is too dark and syrupy, will have to rethink that one) and Chinese 5 spice duck. But with chicken :D I've gotta feed some fussy people an a 5 year old so chicken is always a better option.

I've already been told that there is pate, baguettes and 2 lots of cheesecake (lemon and bakewell :drool: my favs!!) and some kentucky style chicken AND sausage rolls. So I'm glad I'm taking my chicken, and there will be prawns and boiled eggs and I'll grab a mixed salad to take too and fill up on my free foods. Plus a slither of cheesecake ;) no alcohol for me, as I may be off out tonight so want to keep syns super low today.

So far I've had 2 coffees from HexA and a banana. And I am hank marvin! Roll on lunch!! Xx

Sounds like a day filled with yummyness, double decker (saw on other thread) cheesecake!!? Will you report back when you've seen it....?

Glad you had a good day yesterday :) xx

Afternoon! Hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend so far?

Didn't do too badly at the mothers yesterday, although could have been better if there was more food (unfortunately there were 8 mouths to feed and I couldn't hog what I wanted :(). Small slice of both cheesecakes were inhaled. The bakewell one was absolutely amazing and it was lucky that everyone else enjoyed it too otherwise I fear I would have eaten the lot!!

Went out for a few cheeky cocktails and to see friends last night. I managed to sleep walk though in the night and The Boy found me curled up in the bath?! I was talking to him too and have no recollection of that either, I've not walked in my sleep since my early teens so OH is going to have to keep an eye on me now. I managed to hurt myself somehow in my walkabouts and we can't work out on what though.

image-1829270249.jpg

This one is the strangest. It's starting to form small blisters inside the circle??
image-4181796530.jpg

Food has been on plan today which is good.

Breakfast - nana and bacon n egg sandwich HexB of bread

image-3037964055.jpg

luncheon - mullerlight yogurt, pizza with a pesto/passatta base (1 syn) topped with HexA cheddar, mushrooms and spinach. 'twas delish. Followed by a small slice of birthday cake.

image-688475247.jpg

Getting a chicken dhansak for dinner tonight so I will be over syns by a couple for the day but excluding yesterday I've been under on them every single day. Plus, I just want a frigging curry and I can't be arsed to cook :D

Computer game time woo!

Ouuucchhh! to hurting yourself. They look like steam burns. Did you put the kettle on or opened hotwater tap.

Food looks delish. Have a good rest of weekend and enjoy your curry.

Ouuucchhh! to hurting yourself. They look like steam burns. Did you put the kettle on or opened hotwater tap.

Food looks delish. Have a good rest of weekend and enjoy your curry.
I have no idea what it is Rosie! It wasn't there before I went to bed that's for sure. Close up it looks weird and my arm is actually swollen from it xx

image-52915621.jpg

Hey Minks...what have you used as the pizza base...it looks amazingly yum!! :)

I use mini wraps for my pizzas, 5 syns a pop xx

image-608226997.jpg

Back