MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

i wanted that teaser chocolate, but I realised it was a big bar and I would eat the lot, so i am very impressed you didn't.

I bought one last Tuesday after WI and only 6 chunks gone so far between us. Doing well so far! It's lovely, you can get smaller bars too xx

Wow! super impressed. I'd eat it all and then feel ill. I only saw the big bar. To be honest I have loads of chocolate in my sw bag, I just don't want it. I'm literally MAKING myself use syns at the moment. I still have some teaser bunnies which can tide me over. malteasers are awful for me. I eat one I want 50

Mmm chocolate.
Mmm parsnips.

Reading this diary has made me hungry. Luckily I've brushed my teeth and am too comfy in bed to move :D

How on earth is it almost Monday already?!

Mmm chocolate.
Mmm parsnips.

Reading this diary has made me hungry. Luckily I've brushed my teeth and am too comfy in bed to move :D

How on earth is it almost Monday already?!

Yeah same here. Love the sound of the teaser chocolate but not sure I could show any will power. Love roasted parsnips mmm

Hope you're good minky and have a good day x

Morning :( what a bad sleep that was. Sunday night syndrome combined with awful tummy ache (no I haven't been since the twins) have made today a very tired start to the week.

Food - today is a red day.

Breakfast - egg, mushroom and cheese McMuffin type breakfast 7.5 syns

image-2459836763.jpg

Lunch - porridge HexB, made with water, with pineapple and banana

Dinner - chicken parmo using HexB breadcrumbs and HexA mozzarella / Parmesan and roasted vegetables (carrots, courgette, leeks, garlic, bns)

Plenty of water too I hope.

Lovely looking breakfast! I hadn't thought about using mushrooms, cheers for the idea :D hope your Monday goes ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely looking breakfast! I hadn't thought about using mushrooms, cheers for the idea :D hope your Monday goes ok xx

I got a big pack of them and they were bordering on being like portabello they were that big! So I sliced it in half and just grilled it. 'twas lovely so thank you :) xx

Joining in on the 'wow your breakfast looks amazing' chatter. So one muffin is 7.5 syns? Totally worth it, I love those muffins although I'd have to eat two as I'm a piggy.

Hope you're having a good day xx

Happy Monday. Dinner sounds exciting. I struggle with red days simply because I am a carb fiend and a meal without potato is a sad affair. Yum for the wholemeal muffins. Where did you find those bad boys?
I'm a red day struggler for the same reason, I love my carbs. But hoping the veggies pack out my tummy enough to fill me up. Not that that'll be hard seeing as I'm still at what seems like minimal digestion. The muffins are from tesco, pack of 4 for 80p xx
Joining in on the 'wow your breakfast looks amazing' chatter. So one muffin is 7.5 syns? Totally worth it, I love those muffins although I'd have to eat two as I'm a piggy.

Hope you're having a good day xx

One muffin is indeed 7.5 syns. Seriously filling though as its lunch time and I'm not even hungry! I guess that's a good thing though :D xx

Seeing as I am not hungry I have decided to skip the porridge part of my lunch and just graze on some fruit. I have pineapple and banana, apple in my bag if I need it. Which tbh I doubt. Hopefully I will be hungry in time for dinner. I'm really looking forward to that actually, haven't had roasted veggies in a long time xx

Last edited:
It makes me laugh that you suffer eating something just because you like it lol. I'd be the same with chocolate probably! :-D

I used to get like that with pineapple but now I'm cured! ......not that it helps you, but it might in the future?! Xx

:eek: Never seen those wholemeal muffins, seriously craving an egg mcmuffin now, HAVE to find some!

Wholemeal muffins are going on my Tesco click and collect list.

Thanks for the tip! I've picked up loads of great tips from your diary.

Back