MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Oh I know and I so want that pound but my tummy has had other plans for me this week. I'm a bloated walrus right now!! How's your week been? Xx

Morning hun. Have u thought the bloating could be the pineapple. It burns my mouth and for some reason makes me bloat up like a whale and then I find it hard to go. Same with melon but pineapple also throws a nice bout of nausea and a rash to boot so I have to stay away from it. It even makes my fingers tingle if I touch it. Blooming typical as i love pineapple and melon. Just a thought xx

I'm hoping for the bloat to go, stupid tummy. Still not been since Saturday's twins - wtf?! That's 2 whole days worth of food just sitting there. If you were to weigh out all consumption how much would that weigh?? Pah.

Thats the frustrating part. I've been an angel and yet my body doesn't want to let go of the food and that'll be the problem with the frigging scales. Happens to us all though so no point kicking myself. I know I've eaten well and on plan and that's all that matters. I'll be rewarded later on for the efforts :)

As for baby names... What about Marley? :D

As it's weigh in day food is as always on the lighter side. Breakfast I was able to scoff some porridge quickly this morning made using water. And chucked in some berries for good measure.

image-2674346918.jpg

Lunch I have the last of my pineapple and a small sushi pack for 1/2 syn.

Dinner is going to be chicken yakitori with rice and naan bread (not the most traditional to go with Japanese food but hey ho!)

Ooh let me know what the yakitori is like, thats one on my hit list for next week! For your sake, I hope another baby pops out today ;) xx

The yakitore out of the Asia book? It is really good and amazingly simple, but totally add sliced red onion to it when cooking.

Marshmallows.... I think it is the diabetic ones that can have a laxative effect, that's due to the sweetener, same as a lot of sugar free stuff. I get a lot of food baby weeks, hence erratic weightloss when on plan, it will come off/out (haha ew) all else fails we will just squeeze your middle like toothpaste (ok that's really gross, but it might work....)

Good luck for WI tonight, I shall have my fingers in knots for you :)

Were do u get ur sushi from? I need to try me sum :)
I tend to get mine from Tesco and occasionally M&S, I love the stuff. Wasabi in London do some amazing sushi. There is a place down in Brighton that I want to try as it looks so cool and very traditionally decked out, its called Yum Yum Ninja :D xx
I also suffer with the dreaded pineapple burn :-(
I thought I was the only one that suffered! Most people look at me like I am weird when I mention it. Also Kiwi does the same to me, dead annoying when it tastes so good! xx
The yakitore out of the Asia book? It is really good and amazingly simple, but totally add sliced red onion to it when cooking.

Marshmallows.... I think it is the diabetic ones that can have a laxative effect, that's due to the sweetener, same as a lot of sugar free stuff. I get a lot of food baby weeks, hence erratic weightloss when on plan, it will come off/out (haha ew) all else fails we will just squeeze your middle like toothpaste (ok that's really gross, but it might work....)

Good luck for WI tonight, I shall have my fingers in knots for you :)

it is the one out of the Asia book, going to get the boy to make it while I am at group so fingers crossed it turns out how it should :D and I have a red onion in specifically for this dish after your recommendation!

If I don't have any more food babies then you are all more than welcome to come and squeeze me like toothpaste :D:D its a tad frustrating though isn't it? Stoopid bodies. xx

thanks for the all the luck guys, think I am going to need it. Even if its a pound I'd be over the moon! To finally hit that elusive 9 stone marker that keeps getting so close and then running for the hills. Its definitely my weight loss wall at the moment.

Plan for the next week is to totally up my superfree, whether I SE it or just stick to what I normally do with a mixture of all plans. I may even (shock horror!) speak to my C about SAS logs or even Fast Forward. Although I really don't know much about that and everyone that has mentioned it seems kind of daunted by it. I don't know if it is a set plan specifically for you or if it is more a guideline like SE rules but stricter. Might be best not to do it the week that I have an alcohol fuelled Saturday evening planned! But I shall see how this week goes using some SAS logs and then next week investigate FF.... xx

FF is only when you are really stuck with your weightloss. I have a booklet for it but I kept avoiding doing it. There are no free foods. You have units and an exact list of what you can have for said units (including weights). and if you use up your units and you are still hungry then tough titties. and if there is an element you don't like you can leave it out but you can't replace it with anything else. So, if you didn't like broccoli, you can't have carrots instead, you just have less food.

someone has given me a tip of concetrating on the super speed foods and sticking to red days. so loads of veg with cod, tinned crab, crayfish, etc. Havent had a week where I have been able to try it properly, but may be worth a go? Has anyone tried the super speed soup and got a good loss?

FF is only when you are really stuck with your weightloss. I have a booklet for it but I kept avoiding doing it. There are no free foods. You have units and an exact list of what you can have for said units (including weights). and if you use up your units and you are still hungry then tough titties. and if there is an element you don't like you can leave it out but you can't replace it with anything else. So, if you didn't like broccoli, you can't have carrots instead, you just have less food.

yeah I know it is very restrictive and kind of like 'Slimming World but with a straight jacket' :D I think that I just need to try the SAS logs, reduce my portion sizes (I eat MASSIVE portions still, possibly as big as before I started SW) and stop my unconscious picking. I have been very good at that this week actually, previous weeks not so good. But a combination of those and upping my S.F to at least 50% of my plate should help. And snacking! Why do I feel the need to snack? I should 'in theory' be full enough from my 3 set meals a day, if I'm not then I am technically not eating enough. Breakfast and lunches are always smaller meals and dinner is the whopper that could probably feed 2 (maybe even 3 sometimes :D). So I think that I need to be wary of what I eat on a morning more than anything. For example, yesterday I wasn't even hungry come lunch time from that muffin, but a bowl of cereal and milk will have me reaching for food by 10 am. Hmmm, need to give this some serious thought.

Is it true about eating late at night too? Fridays are always a real late one for me, maybe I should cook something on a Thursday evening so I can just heat up when I get home on the Fri. xx

Back